Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kills in PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wintrade has nothing to do with fair play at all and in all other successful games this is not allowed and is considered cheat, that should be the case here too.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    My concern is "not fair". like for example, i create seasonal char. im a fair player hate boot cheat and of you said pvp is toxic because of that then how can be fair if im not doing that and the others can do that? Manipulating the kdr is like a cheat not exactly because dev didnt answer kdr farming is illegal or not. And if someone said helping the other to make rich is not good for kdr feed. My answer boot cam harm the community? Not but its a cheat thats why its illegal. Dont do illegal for fairness of the game. Also kdr farm not harm the community but 50/50 if its illegal or not. Only dev can answer. How about the other kdr farming without messaging and gold transact or trade do you think they did not trade it for real money? Rock on heaven the one who hits and react is guilty. Sory for my bad English. Hope investigate the account of the one who aggree for kdr farming.
    How is it "unfair" ? I can dummy farm, you can dummy farm, everyone can dummy farm if they want to. If you wanna play "fair" then that is your decision. Old PvP maps are either dead or you'll be surrounded by hardcore gangers and trashtalkers so goodluck with that. Not everyone has high tolerance of such toxicity. I'm not saying that I'm pro-dummy farming or want to condone this behaviour, trust me I really hate it for ruining my chance at PvP Leaderboards but the current PvP situation has left everyone with almost no choice.

With regards to Seasonal Characters, or even PvP APs as a whole, better find a friend and take turns on killing each other... just like how they do it in hardcore mode. Much more convenient and less hassle.

Also, I'm not fond of those who are paying for kills either, I just simply justified their possible motives for doing it.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Gary had enlightened the community regarding this back then, not bannable, although sad.

As for offering gold, this isn't bannable aswell.

They can't ban someone for something they allow within their control.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

It's not against the rules to dummy farm or sell kills. At least not now. Devs have been fairly vague so they can take things as they come up. I don't blame people for getting the aps that way. There is a steep cost and learning curve associated with pvp. Going in and fighting op players and trying to learn at the same time is difficult. It took me two years to get 5k kills as war. I think if ranked gave kills and deaths and counted for kdr then it would even things out a bit. Top geared players fighting top players. New players fighting new players. If ranked is tweeked a little I think it would be good for everyone. Also I mean real PvP not that painful honor business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I've seen this convo before,

The consensus was that
    The buying of kills is paying for an ingame service. Just like paying for someone to find a rare boss for you. Or to pay someone to sit in the ctf room while you flag 9 times. I dont see anywhere in TOS where it says this isnt allowed.

I know a person that sells kills. Their logic is "I don't like to farm. This is easier".

Now whether its morally correct or not is a different topic XD.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophiaaaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  107.1 KB

The screenshot above sums it all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Xd

Ywaaaaa just no xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiaaaa View Post
    I've seen this convo before,

The consensus was that
    The buying of kills is paying for an ingame service. Just like paying for someone to find a rare boss for you. Or to pay someone to sit in the ctf room while you flag 9 times. I dont see anywhere in TOS where it says this isnt allowed.

I know a person that sells kills. Their logic is "I don't like to farm. This is easier".

Now whether its morally correct or not is a different topic XD.
    I think its like the cheater player logic and Just like boot "i dont like to farm XP or PVE let the bot farm for me it is easier" The player who sell their death is like a living boot. And about finding boss and ill pay is different finding boss is a hunter job and its is not illegal.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

I think its like the cheater player logic and Just like boot "i dont like to farm XP or PVE let the bot farm for me it is easier" The player who sell their death is like a living boot. And about finding boss and ill pay is different finding boss is a hunter job and its is not illegal.
    Facts are, using a 3rd party app to do stuff for you isn't allowed itself. Dummy farming is not.

Everything else is personal preference, subjective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

It's not just lb players that are to blame. I think most lb PvP players are or were honest. I don't know much about what they get up to now because it's changed so much since I had a twink and that was what most PvP was back then.
    I know some people just want their kdr to look good and also want the aps so they pay.
    It's not fair on honest players and it ruins PvP but unfortunately there's no way to stop it.
    I deleted my twink because I simply couldn't afford the gears and pets (they rose in price so quickly). Then trash talk started too, mainly about dummy farming, poor players were called nabs and PvP died. It's not difficult to work out who killed it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Facts are, using a 3rd party app to do stuff for you isn't allowed itself. Dummy farming is not.

Everything else is personal preference, subjective.

It is ok if pvp kill will not count for aps theres a motive why they want to farm kdr its for aps and for lb. Pls. Dev remove the aps of pvp kdr

16. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

It is ok if pvp kill will not count for aps theres a motive why they want to farm kdr its for aps and for lb. Pls. Dev remove the aps of pvp kdr
    This and flags, those are completely nonsense aps, no one play flag for real anymore and like it is clearly explain in this thread, pvp kill doesnt mean anything when we all know that mostly all of the people who have 10k kills didnt get them loyally