Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rant: Level 20s PVP dying out due to rushers and spawn killers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Default Rant: Level 20s PVP dying out due to rushers and spawn killers

Here's my rant.

I join a ctf game today and first thing I see when I go in is 3 people spawn killing.

I asked them politely to stop yet they continue. As I watched in the waiting room, every person who went in got killed within a second.

What amazes me is that they were proud of what they were doing. One of them told me many times to "cry me a river" while the other said they can continue to spawn kill b/c it's not part of the "TOS". Other comments included "crying like a 2 year old".

Yes I know they're not breaking any rules but i've noticed as of lately lvl 20s pvp has been dying. It's mainly run by spawn killers/rushers (particularly mages and "unknown terrorists" guild). It's against the spirit of the game and will discourage new players from pvping.

Edit: My rant is behalf on the many pvpers and newbies who are against this particular group of individuals. Screenshots can be provided if necessary.
    Last edited by AveFenix; 02-17-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Naming players on complaint

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

I have quit twinking (Besides my Level 10 Mage) and have now gone 55+ pvping yes rushers but they are easily detained!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

There are a lot of twinks dying out. I have a Level 26 mage that I'm taking to 35 for voodoo. In my experiance in Level 25+ PvP I have noticed there are a lot of "boosters" (higher level people bullying lower levels for the kills). I'm talking level 30+ people. Once you see people doing this just leave, they aren't worth it
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ive been noticing this as well its becoming a problem for people who just wanna make some good pvp kills.
    Dragcaveforestegg.png
    PLEASE CLICK THIS NEW EGG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I advise these people to make another acc and farm off it instead of killing a newbie and laughing in their face afterwards.

@ Kaytar

You will see the odd rusher at all levels of pvp and those higher bullying the lower but what these guys are doing shouldn't be tolerated...it's pretty ridiculous now lvl 20-mid 20s.
    Last edited by gundamsone; 02-16-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

first of all graceful is not the same as gracious(graceful is a clan,gracious is the guild the clan is in)

secondly, why wud u join a game of 26s( or higher ) if u know u r gonna get killed, spawned etc. heres my advice... DONT JOIN THE GAME OR JUST BE THE SMARTER ONE AND MAKE A CHAR THAT CAN LOCK THE LVL, FOR EXAMPLE: just make a game with a 19 then only lvl 14-24 ppl can join...

oh and one last thing... i was only spawning cuz ppl tried and failed to spawn me and my friend(just so that u know) wasnt boosting or tryna kill lvl 20 pvp.

ps: i dont boost. i feel that boosters deserve to get teamed and i believe that true skill is not a matter of wether you have a 6-1 kdr but if u r actually good
    Last edited by Gigabeast; 02-17-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabeast View Post
    first of all graceful is not the same as gracious(graceful is a clan,gracious is the guild the clan is in)

secondly, why wud u join a game of 26s( or higher ) if u know u r gonna get killed, spawned etc. heres my advice... DONT JOIN THE GAME OR JUST BE THE SMARTER ONE AND MAKE A CHAR THAT CAN LOCK THE LVL, FOR EXAMPLE: just make a game with a 19 then only lvl 14-24 ppl can join...

oh and one last thing... i was only spawning cuz ppl tried and failed to spawn me and my friend(just so that u know) wasnt boosting or tryna kill lvl 20 pvp.

ps: i dont boost. i feel that boosters deserve to get teamed and i believe that true skill is not a matter of wether you have a 6-1 kdr but if u r actually good
    Did I hit a weak spot? You're suddenly on the defensive side now. A side of you I have not seen.

A. That player spawn killing and i'm aware she/he has multiple toons at similar lvls doing the same thing.
    B. Why the caps? DONT JOIN THE GAME...how will a new player know not to join the game?
    C. Even when we make our own games, your group will join and kill us before we can boot in time not to mention most players don't know how to boot those on the opposing side.
    D. I was a level 17 bear joining a level 20 game....so it was not 26 liked you claim it is. Why stretch your lies.
    E. You do boost
    Last edited by AveFenix; 02-17-2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Naming players on complaint

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A. i wasnt talking about new ppl. i was talking specifically to u

B. im not going on the defensive side i was speaking my mind

C. how wud "we" kill u in a game we cant join??

D. why the caps u say? well i believe it is pretty obvious think if u join a game and get teamed/killed by higher lvls to cap the game next time... THATS WHY THE CAPS
    Last edited by Gigabeast; 02-17-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone:571445

Did I hit a weak spot? You're suddenly on the defensive side now. A side of you I have not seen.

A. That player atking me and i'm aware she/he has multiple toons at similar lvls doing the same thing.
    B. Why the caps? DONT JOIN THE GAME...how will a new player know not to join the game?
    C. Even when we make our own games, your group will join and kill us before we can boot in time not to mention most players don't know how to boot those on the opposing side.
    D. I was a level 17 bear joining a level 20 game....so it was not 26 liked you claim it is. Why stretch your lies.
    E. You do boost
    1) Im using numbers not ABC”s.
    B) Giga you do rush, I saw you just rush me just because ur were being rushed or something by my guildmate. and you quite failed at it.
    C) I also saw you killing that poor defenceless shiver bird.
    D) I like numbers 1),2),3),4).....
    Last edited by AveFenix; 02-17-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabeast
    why wud u join a game of 26s
    uh... as u can see i didnt say it was a 26 game. I said a game OF 26s. Get your facts right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone
    Names : Gracefulnuke
    while the other said they can continue to spawn kill b/c it's not part of the "TOS".
    This here quote is incorrect because I never said this. I simply said that spawning is not against TOS because u said u reported ME for it. I never said that I wud continue to do it because it is against TOS was just tryna keep u from reporting someone for doing something that is not against the rules/ abuse the reporting system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by largecommand:571455
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone:571445

A. That player atking me and i'm aware she/he has multiple toons at similar lvls doing the same thing.
    E. You do boost
    1) Im using numbers not ABC”s.
    B) Giga you do rush, I saw you just rush me just because ur were being rushed or something by my guildmate. and you quite failed at it.
    C) I also saw you killing that poor defenceless shiver bird.
    D) I like numbers 1),2),3),4).....
    When was this???? because i havnt been on since like 7 o clock my time( it is now 10:00) and u might be mistaking me for someone with the same name as me/ stole my name(gigamage,gigabear)

EDIT: my mistake not 7:00 but 8:25ish (im bad wit time :/)
    Last edited by AveFenix; 02-17-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is getting real ugly real fast
    Last edited by Gigabeast; 02-17-2012 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quad post ftw. Ppl like you, who spawn kill, rush newbs, etc. is the reason I almost quit pvp when I first started on my main at around lvl 25. Play nice kids.
    gf.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    Here's my rant.

I join a ctf game today and first thing I see when I go in is 3 people spawn killing.

Names : Gracefulnuke
    Serialskies
    Fatalbird

I asked them politely to stop yet they continue. As I watched in the waiting room, every person who went in got killed within a second.

What amazes me is that they were proud of what they were doing. One of them told me many times to "cry me a river" while the other said they can continue to spawn kill b/c it's not part of the "TOS". Other comments included "crying like a 2 year old".

Yes I know they're not breaking any rules but i've noticed as of lately lvl 20s pvp has been dying. It's mainly run by spawn killers/rushers (particularly mages and "unknown terrorists" guild). It's against the spirit of the game and will discourage new players from pvping.

Edit: My rant is behalf on the many pvpers and newbies who are against this particular group of individuals. Screenshots can be provided if necessary.
    Cry me a river. Wow my saying is now wide spread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hehe sry bout the quad post just had a lot to say :U considering i am the one he is talking about (gracefulnuke,proud co founder of graceful)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    Cry me a river. Wow my saying is now wide spread
    It's been around for years....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Otukura For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I simply said spawning is not against TOS
    Isn't spawn killing technically against the TOS? In the beginning, after the 3. it says: "Do not do anything that will ruin another user's play experience". Spawn killing is ruining another player's experience (for most people anyway).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

uh... as u can see i didnt say it was a 26 game. I said a game OF 26s. Get your facts right
    26s can't join a lvl 20 game. Get your facts right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone:571498
    26s can't join a lvl 20 game. Get your facts right

if it was a 20 game then how was my 26 in it then???? O.o