Thread: Best Pet for mage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Default Best Pet for mage?

Hello everyone, I'm here once again but this time I woud like to get your help.
    I want opinions on which is the best pet for mage. By this I mean a base pet, HB slot, and AA slot. Currently I'm using Mishi as base, with Hiberio in HB and rotating AA with Venim, Toxy, etc...
    So please, comment your opinions on which pets are the best, or comment which ones you use. Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Samael or mishi or dreambot base
    Electra HB
    Nekro AA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anil LK Joseph For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm here once again but this time I woud like to get your help.
    I want opinions on which is the best pet for mage. By this I mean a base pet, HB slot, and AA slot. Currently I'm using Mishi as base, with Hiberio in HB and rotating AA with Venim, Toxy, etc...
    So please, comment your opinions on which pets are the best, or comment which ones you use. Thank you!
    I personally think Mariodo's passive is pretty good/effective..... That's what I prefer for mage.....

As far as HB and AA goes, you have to figure that out on your own based on your intended build goal.....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Passive isn't too big of a deal. I tend to focus on aesthetics for the most part there. You'll be A-OK with Mishi.

*It may be worthwhile to invest in a pet like The Re-Gifter / Chester for its gold loot passive though. (Get 'em while they're cheap)

Hiberio is great as a happiness bonus, though Electra is better outside of elite maps. The only high-end pet that I'd really say to replace either with is Lancelot once you can afford that. (Also Ingot and Chunk if you find yourself playing against elite bosses).

For Arcane Ability the response that you'll tend to get is either Nekro or Glow for the most part. Nekro has consistently been the go-to for years now, as his shield makes a huge difference when trying to stay alive, and he also has a decent chance at banishing or stunning mobs (anti-stun is very useful as well). Besides Nekro, some useful options are Shady and Surge along with lots of boss damage pets such as Werewiger, Fatima, or Belial.

One AA that I've been toying around with recently is Arcanite Arie. It gives damage reduction, speed, and health leech. The health leech is actually quite powerful, especially as a mage constantly dealing DoT to multiple enemies. I found that as long as I don't get one shot, and I keep attacking, I'm essentially invincible throughout the duration of the ability. So if people in your party already have the basics, this could be a fun pet to toy around with.

Feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any additional questions or find me in-game and I'd be happy to help. IGN - Coolguymage

Edit - I also really like munch mouth as a relatively cheap option for AA when clearing mobs. Very good chance of banishing mobs.
    Last edited by Befs; 07-07-2020 at 01:39 PM.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Passive isn't too big of a deal. I tend to focus on aesthetics for the most part there. You'll be A-OK with Mishi.

*It may be worthwhile to invest in a pet like The Re-Gifter / Chester for its gold loot passive though. (Get 'em while they're cheap)

Hiberio is great as a happiness bonus, though Electra is better outside of elite maps. The only high-end pet that I'd really say to replace either with is Lancelot once you can afford that. (Also Ingot and Chunk if you find yourself playing against elite bosses).

For Arcane Ability the response that you'll tend to get is either Nekro or Glow for the most part. Nekro has consistently been the go-to for years now, as his shield makes a huge difference when trying to stay alive, and he also has a decent chance at banishing or stunning mobs (anti-stun is very useful as well). Besides Nekro, some useful options are Shady and Surge along with lots of boss damage pets such as Werewiger, Fatima, or Belial.

One AA that I've been toying around with recently is Arcanite Arie. It gives damage reduction, speed, and health leech. The health leech is actually quite powerful, especially as a mage constantly dealing DoT to multiple enemies. I found that as long as I don't get one shot, and I keep attacking, I'm essentially invincible throughout the duration of the ability. So if people in your party already have the basics, this could be a fun pet to toy around with.

Feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any additional questions or find me in-game and I'd be happy to help. IGN - Coolguymage

Edit - I also really like munch mouth as a relatively cheap option for AA when clearing mobs. Very good chance of banishing mobs.
    Thank you really much! This really helped to get an idea of what I want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

55% dmg +50all stats 50%dmg reduction and speed buff...Mephisto should be your aa choice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    55% dmg +50all stats 50%dmg reduction and speed buff...Mephisto should be your aa choice.
    Wow, didn't knew Mephisto had such a good aa. Thank you!