Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/8/2020 | Pirate Booty: Skeleton Crew!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

this event is pathetic. better go deep do you get more

Enviado de meu ASUS_X00LD usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You call this balanced game? Only op player can play evg. If they cared about low level player they wouldn't decrease gold on esg. This was supposed to be gold farming event. And we can't farm gold now. Regular maps are better then event. If they wanted to decrease amount of gold in the game they should increase places to spent gold like buying elixir with gold, always awaken gems at 40k at store etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mo3mo3ney View Post
    Oh well your pro am not. I cant farm evg cause i dont have the gear for it maybe you can. You probably got gold thats why you dont care but i dont im one of those people that waits for an event like this to build and when i see it like this i cant even buy a weapon or build any gear unless i stop sleeping for 2 weeks and yet might not even get it. You cant judge people without knowing what they go throw i wanted an event like this to build up but i feel like i will never do so dont say they did the best cause they didnt and am not being negative, am just being real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't wanna argue here but I don't farm Evg or dm either. But yes I do have a gl set bcos earlier I used to farm maus.. And you don't get the point here.. This event is made for those people who don't have gold or much gold loot items so u can also benefit, since u said u don't have much gold.. And u know this event was a surprise one, it wasn't supposed to happen bcos of economic concerns.. You shud thank the Devs that they brought it back for us. You can still make a lot of gold from this event if you buy the booty chests with tokens and open them or sell them in auction. Infact they also increased the gold drop from boss. Don't u want a balanced and fair event where everyone can enjoy, including the rich or poor ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Make this a party run not all people in the game are insanely strong there are still people in the game who is lacking of money to buy good gears or atleast make 2 people run the event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Hey all I was wondering any chance to add stuff like house fernature and something to the token vendor chests to increase the motivation to grind event would love to see that

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Little suggetions , can you move a bit more high the "Victory screen" ? I cannot see the gold drops or quantity of tokens that I pick up ( this could also apply to Vardan valley's victory screen) .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Increase gold drop Pls! Thanks !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So thats it another useless event for us with 500+ gl?? We stack at dm and evg for almost a month now so another 2 weeks of dm and evg? We got bored too running the same map everyday . Atleast give us a good reason to run this event maybe more loot . Another bound vanity? Thats it? Cuz seriosly evg and dm give more gold. Atleast give us some reason to play more .cuz most of my friend quit .cuz they got bored bored bored boring .. 2 weeks of evg and dm again -_- AWIT.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

This event is for the new players
    U got high gold loot ? Stick with evg and dm
    Dont expect every event to hand gold out easily , it got to a point some people are asking for an event with instant 1m and to be able to get the same loot of the people that spent millions on 800%+ gold loot gear , weve all been there , so either u be satisfied and work all the way to benefit of this event (before u regret it) or just .. stay lazy basically.. come on , if ur new or poor geared ? Be satisfied of what u can get . u got high gl and complain that the gl is low ? Evg and dm are still here too . So no need to be greedy , lets stay positive and work with what we have !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What all player thinking about piraty booty got some gold faster more than deep or nvg evg. But i think it is so bad. Run 3 hours just got 1m. I think this not worth. Better back to deep n nvg / evg. Bye bye event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

The events not to bad I think being able to do it in a party might help so it's not so boring. I am happy the event is not all about gold drop but would like to see something In place of that worth getting. Gold is not really why I run events I run for the items, vanities, house items, trophies, lb items or to just to run with friends. Considering there's only 1 vanity and it's one what's been recoloured from a huge amount of pirate costumes in game now. It's not worth getting to me unless it has a special effect bound to it when you put on set maybe something like summons a octopus emote or emote of you digging up treasure something amazing like that would go down so well I'm sure. The vendor needs work it needs stuff added to it. Maybe the house fernature outher vanities and stuff in the token chests for a chance to loot that rather than 250k I mean i personally would much prefer looting some nice bound items than 2.5m let alone 250k thanks for reading.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argoub View Post
    This event is for the new players
    U got high gold loot ? Stick with evg and dm
    Dont expect every event to hand gold out easily , it got to a point some people are asking for an event with instant 1m and to be able to get the same loot of the people that spent millions on 800%+ gold loot gear , weve all been there , so either u be satisfied and work all the way to benefit of this event (before u regret it) or just .. stay lazy basically.. come on , if ur new or poor geared ? Be satisfied of what u can get . u got high gl and complain that the gl is low ? Evg and dm are still here too . So no need to be greedy , lets stay positive and work with what we have !!
    I agree.. Also the new players are not leveled up neither they have good gears to run EVG or DM. So this event is perfect for them. Idk why people getting so greedy nowadays.. Someone have 900+ gl and they expect instant 1mil in 20 mins. DM and EVG are still there for the players who didn't like this event.. This event is all good except one thing that they should increase gold drop from the legendary chest.. It takes quite sometime to earn 200 tokens and getting below 60k is somewhat less I feel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Update looks amazing, ty sts <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Event not bad hmm maybe devs can make Cap'n Squall's (Common,Epic,Rare,Legendary) droppable from boss? That would also be a great idea instead increasing gold drops or aside only getting them from token vendor

Sent from my SM-A305GN using Tapatalk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pups For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

600gl 1k awit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

please remove the 'victory' popup window at the end of booty event map ... i cant see the amount of gold looted ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to srazman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pups View Post
    Event not bad hmm maybe devs can make Cap'n Squall's (Common,Epic,Rare,Legendary) droppable from boss? That would also be a great idea instead increasing gold drops or aside only getting them from token vendor

This looks good

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XxxolyxxX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by srazman View Post
    please remove the 'victory' popup window at the end of booty event map ... i cant see the amount of gold looted ...
    +1 agreed with this !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pups View Post

yes !!!

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by srazman View Post
    +1

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012