Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/8/2020 | Pirate Booty: Skeleton Crew!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freckert View Post
    yeah ik there is nothin is perfect, but u guys already tried ur best for making balance in the game
    theres 2 side, rich and poor. you guys trying to make a bridge in that gap. i hope it works. no offense, my gl is 700 and im not choosing any side. im neutral just hoping ppl who grind the most get what they deserve.
    +1
    that's the fact and best way to fixing game who play more get more not who paid more I also have enough gl and op items and state but this balanced is way better as I see those new players even play more than me will enjoy of getting rich too btw I just hate that every good event will come in my exam times xD and ill miss first-week caz of that university exams but will catch up in next week
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    +1
    that's the fact and best way to fixing game who play more get more not who paid more I also have enough gl and op items and state but this balanced is way better as I see those new players even play more than me will enjoy of getting rich too btw I just hate that every good event will come in my exam times xD and ill miss first-week caz of that university exams but will catch up in next week
    i hope by this event and the next event will always be like this, fair event. Once again im not defending f2p players. I pay with platinum for opening locks, because i want to support lel. So this game will gain a lot of new player that loves to grind snd hunting and farming. And by the time they will also considering to buy plat so they can support sts also.
    Ign : Freckert