Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/8/2020 | Pirate Booty: Skeleton Crew!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greudy9 View Post
    Wtffffff you guys ruined awake event, and this too. RIP events 2019-2020.
    Tf are u saying? They make it balance and fair so lowbies can also earn in this event. And i think its pretty good. RIP for your brain cells.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuxin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuxin View Post
    Tf are u saying? They make it balance and fair so lowbies can also earn in this event. And i think its pretty good. RIP for your brain cells.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

+1 he is being selfish .. i think he have 800+ gold loot and want to make as much benefit from it without thinkig about others who dont have gl ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The boss drops gold and he drops tokens.
    Thanks for your answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

swiggity swooty im coming for that booty

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thanks sts for the upcoming event but can you please make this a banner vanitie because it looks so cool thanks.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adrian020990 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

[QUOTE=Adrian020990;3253404]Thanks sts for the upcoming event but can you please make this a banner vanitie because it looks so cool.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Adrian020990 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think it should be the other way round.. this 800+gl players should be benefit in as much coz they spend lots of gold and effort in accumulating those gl items. Your the one who is being selfish here

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archerdrake View Post
    I think it should be the other way round.. this 800+gl players should be benefit in as much coz they spend lots of gold and effort in accumulating those gl items. Your the one who is being selfish here
    That gold loot will be nice when you defeat the boss.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Yes. Entirely. The previous event was abused like this more than any other - so after quite a lot of consideration (and review of the data we have on event maps that require all players to enter before starting) I decided that the best move would be to make the event 'solo player.' We all know that going with a group can be tons more fun and I've figured in, best I can, how making this strictly solo will affect the overall event popularity and the resulting economic impact.
    its bot better make 2 option :
    1.if u have a party until all members not join in the map and circle u cant start(and make it hard by party members level and numbers).
    2.if u join in the map without party you will start alone (but 100% easier comper with party one so everyone can solo that).

The boss drops gold and he drops tokens.
    how much gold we are talking about from boss and mob drop will be good if let us know(its like good amount like last years booty event like drop from the chest will now drop from mob and boss or ... ?? ) is worth to be weak and get gold by gl gear or no? is that amount is valuable?
    and about gear, u said what will counting as good gear u saying arcane gear and some endless is enough or u are talking about full geared players? (this how started players can't farm at all like they only will have max 1 arc wep and rest is legendry or sth like this<lvl76>).

IGN: Alonehope
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

bruh ppl complaining there and here and there, sts is trying to balance the game
    dont judge me, my gl is 700 and im not dissapointed with sts. its fair for low gold loot ppl so they can get decent gold also, but they must struggle for gettin a lot of gold with chests. So its fair
    If u felt they ruined the awake event, u r the one who ruin and fail for not profit in awake event,
    Ign : Freckert

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archerdrake View Post
    if that would be like last years again so yes ofc those who have +900% gl and as u said spend a lot on gl will enjoy dropping like an insane amount of gold but as they said its not EZ map so stop using ur ava set and be balance farmer in that event or just go back to dm and evg
    all the point of not giving booty was about that fixing economy and now you expect that they destroy it again if all those who have high gl could get 10X of that they paid back?(don't call me poor or sth i have enough hight gl too but this is kinda more balance I believe and as AL always was before only grinders can get more gold now not riches only)
    AloneHope
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

solo event, bravo devs, the best decision lol, that's what players deserve, here we go at 7-8th year existing of mmorpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    if that would be like last years again so yes ofc those who have +900% gl and as u said spend a lot on gl will enjoy dropping like an insane amount of gold but as they said its not EZ map so stop using ur ava set and be balance farmer in that event or just go back to dm and evg
    all the point of not giving booty was about that fixing economy and now you expect that they destroy it again if all those who have high gl could get 10X of that they paid back?(don't call me poor or sth i have enough hight gl too but this is kinda more balance I believe and as AL always was before only grinders can get more gold now not riches only)
    AloneHope
    +1 agree, so ppl with effort and grind or we called as f2p can get decent gold. but still they must struggle first.

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #74
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    its bot better make 2 option :
    1.if u have a party until all members not join in the map and circle u cant start(and make it hard by party members level and numbers).
    2.if u join in the map without party you will start alone (but 100% easier comper with party one so everyone can solo that).

how much gold we are talking about from boss and mob drop will be good if let us know(its like good amount like last years booty event like drop from the chest will now drop from mob and boss or ... ?? ) is worth to be weak and get gold by gl gear or no? is that amount is valuable?
    and about gear, u said what will counting as good gear u saying arcane gear and some endless is enough or u are talking about full geared players? (this how started players can't farm at all like they only will have max 1 arc wep and rest is legendry or sth like this<lvl76>).

IGN: Alonehope
    Better to do solo. We had our chance to do this multiplayer and we ruined it last time (sorry to everyone who played it with pure intentions and a courageous heart).
    Good gear in this context (for me) is Legendary. I test with Legendary in PVE but I do make changes to my spec in order to maximize survival and/or killing speed.
    Players will a trillion gold will say gold is bad. Players with a thousand gold will say gold loot is amazing. You know how it goes ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How difficult are the enemies going to be?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Better to do solo. We had our chance to do this multiplayer and we ruined it last time (sorry to everyone who played it with pure intentions and a courageous heart).
    Good gear in this context (for me) is Legendary. I test with Legendary in PVE but I do make changes to my spec in order to maximize survival and/or killing speed.
    Players will a trillion gold will say gold is bad. Players with a thousand gold will say gold loot is amazing. You know how it goes ;-)
    yea thanks for that I just understand why the party can't come now last time I noticed some about using secondary or 3 alt in map and solo map that kind of players destroyed it too so with arcane set and some endless we can kill with gold loot set too what about ava set? that have very op state xD

but I disagree with u on that saying who is rich saying gold is bad if u can find a person who doesn't like more gold ill giveaway all new players good legendry gear
    they saying that caz they don't like to farm anymore and they just like to sit back and get rich caz they are lazy and ... but this is good that this time booty is balanced so those players are doomed
    tnx again

AloneHope
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

yeah ik there is nothin is perfect, but u guys already tried ur best for making balance in the game
    theres 2 side, rich and poor. you guys trying to make a bridge in that gap. i hope it works. no offense, my gl is 700 and im not choosing any side. im neutral just hoping ppl who grind the most get what they deserve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferEnder View Post
    How difficult are the enemies going to be?
    not so hard as @cinco said u can beat them with legendary gear too I hope so that be true so everyone can have good gear soon and the game will be more crowded yay

AloneHope
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Does song of the sea serphant stack with Energize ultimate? That would be awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freckert View Post
    yeah ik there is nothin is perfect, but u guys already tried ur best for making balance in the game
    theres 2 side, rich and poor. you guys trying to make a bridge in that gap. i hope it works. no offense, my gl is 700 and im not choosing any side. im neutral just hoping ppl who grind the most get what they deserve.
    +1
    that's the fact and best way to fixing game who play more get more not who paid more I also have enough gl and op items and state but this balanced is way better as I see those new players even play more than me will enjoy of getting rich too btw I just hate that every good event will come in my exam times xD and ill miss first-week caz of that university exams but will catch up in next week
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver