Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/8/2020 | Pirate Booty: Skeleton Crew!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Uhm. Now the run looks like not worth because of the timer. It takes time not too much but slower then we can get medium golds and some tokens. Maybe make the mobs more squishy a lil bit and then increase the token drop rate and token on clear reward. Or MAYBE turn this booty as Gates like endless wave? Just leave the gold loot untouched but as I say increase token drop rate and make the legendary chest 20k as the lowest gold drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If you're not still satisfied with the gold drops, dont do booty then and go dm or nvg/evg instead. That event is made to balance the economy, specially for the new/poor players who doesn't have the capability of buying gold loot items to grind in gates or dm. You are being abusive just because you had a taste of last year Booty. Stop complaining and be happy for us poor players who now can earn some decent golds and buy what we need. Be thoughtful for other players not just by yourselves. Greedy Brats. ;//

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuxin View Post
    If you're not still satisfied with the gold drops, dont do booty then and go dm or nvg/evg instead. That event is made to balance the economy, specially for the new/poor players who doesn't have the capability of buying gold loot items to grind in gates or dm. You are being abusive just because you had a taste of last year Booty. Stop complaining and be happy for us poor players who now can earn some decent golds and buy what we need. Be thoughtful for other players not just by yourselves. Greedy Brats. ;//

do u even realise that what U will be able to buy with that amount of gold ? did u never saw the item price in auc ? ok ,i accept that for level below 71 player they will be able to buy at most a mythic gear or legendary gear after the event but as soon as they will be at max level what they gonna do with those legendary gear at the endgame ? u must be saying there will be other event in upcoming days ..so this booty event is not a event ? event shld be beneficial to player who play them .. as per my opinion this is not at all beneficial nor enjoyable .we are already alone in this pandemic and running solo even in the game is just too much ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    do u even realise that what U will be able to buy with that amount of gold ? did u never saw the item price in auc ? ok ,i accept that for level below 71 player they will be able to buy at most a mythic gear or legendary gear after the event but as soon as they will be at max level what they gonna do with those legendary gear at the endgame ? u must be saying there will be other event in upcoming days ..so this booty event is not a event ? event shld be beneficial to player who play them .. as per my opinion this is not at all beneficial nor enjoyable .we are already alone in this pandemic and running solo even in the game is just too much ..
    Are you a professional entitled crybaby? been seing you cry in almost every post related to booty. If you cant afford the item then go grind some more until you have enough that's what most players do. There are plenty ways to get rich, do gates/dm, merch, events. If you think the event is not beneficial for entitled crybabies like you then dont play it, no one's forcing you to do the event.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Hello all just a quick question why douse the griffons wing ship (ARCANE) have no interaction or effect is this a mistake or was it ment to be a very costly (ARCANE) paper weight or was it ment to be a legendary or mythic drop like the banners what are also missing effects even tho nearly all mythic type house item has a effect aka bubble frog, grog, magic mug and so on is there any way this will be fixed? Thanks

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    Lmao, you talk non sense. The point is if the are going to increase the gold drop, lowbie or poor players are at disadvantage bacause most of them doesn't have gold loot items or only had 50-100. So only richest who have 600+gold loot will be happy and enjoy that. You dont get my point, ;// pity you. Use your common senses. I love this game so I help other players, that is why this is very fair. Stop complaining cuz if u have 600+% of gold loot, then why not farm gates/DM instead hmm?? Stop being dumb and let people enjoy stuff that will happen once every year in the game. And also don't cry if its not like the booty last year because that was a mess. Lol. Stop quoting my comment if you're just going to reply non sense and not related to my Comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bad bad bad...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Pirate booty not as good as I imagined since I've been hearing alot of hype from other previously.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

It would look so op if they add an animation for the ship to look like it’s sailing in the water inside the bottle. Or they could add waves motion in the water to get the same effect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Ok just realized there is no water in the bottle, but you get the idea.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcowdee View Post
    It would look so op if they add an animation for the ship to look like it’s sailing in the water inside the bottle. Or they could add waves motion in the water to get the same effect.
    I totally agree or just something like that would be super cool I really want to see that lol or like something just something would be better than nothing for a arcane item ;/

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

@cinco can you remove the countdown in booty? Kinda boring.... I want to rekt lil faster the mobs xD satisfied at event balance enough

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pres For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pres View Post
    @cinco can you remove the countdown in booty? Kinda boring.... I want to rekt lil faster the mobs xD satisfied at event balance enough
    No thanks, I need that cool down for my skills too reset.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I see what sts did with this event, helping low income players at a real legitimate chance to grind, and get gold. I think the event should stay like this for them. And for the ship in a bottle i think it was a cute idea even if there wasn't a special animation. I just want to thank sts for the good time's, Hope you guys keep trying to do amazing work.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    This rework event is very good like this, there is way to make some nice gold(by selling booty chest) for anybody without creating crazy inflation and it also give alot of pve kills(very useful to those who want a certain amount of kills to join some guild for example),

Two things tho,

1- please make the black box at the end lot smaller and on top of screen maybe so we can see how much gold we have loot,

2- it would have been nice if we could go in the map with a pt of at least 1 friend

Tyvm sts
    If u n ur friend in pt Joins the maps at same u join, both will be in same map...

I tried this on day one with my twink lvl20 n friend 76.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Tried to play event with my spirit axe lvl 31 Instead of dozer axe, and event was hard. Cant enjoy without proper max gears. Im pretty sure players without full gears are not comfortable, maybe the drops after all hard work is keeping them to play else its a big off. I personally feels to stay with dm.

Difficulty should be decreased for new/normal players.

+1 to concept of keeping gold in token chests.

+1 to decreasing box size to see loots n tokens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

thanks good event but boring 😆❤

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by srazman View Post
    please remove the 'victory' popup window at the end of booty event map ... i cant see the amount of gold looted ...
    +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pups View Post
    Event not bad hmm maybe devs can make Cap'n Squall's (Common,Epic,Rare,Legendary) droppable from boss? That would also be a great idea instead increasing gold drops or aside only getting them from token vendor

Sent from my SM-A305GN using Tapatalk
    +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Looks like your skill cd too much rip for you