Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/8/2020 | Pirate Booty: Skeleton Crew!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex888 View Post
    This was one of the most awaited event, now it a trash event. People only playing event for kills and using jewel elixir.
    +1 for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

At least make legend chest give 250k fixed.
    I meant +1 for this. I quoted wrong thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

dev,i hope u guys taking consideration of people's feedback .. if not ,congrats one of ur player left the game .. just like me hundreds more will do . can't say thousands cause player base is not more than thousand lol .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I farm 4 run 14k gold . Very good . 10 million run later i am rich . Ty sts

SM-J530F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

This event needs a fix. Buff the gold drop from boss (since u make us gamble on chests for potential 5k gold). Buff enemy mobs + boss hp+ armor. Raise the minimum gold drop from vendor legendary event chests (should not see 5k gold from several attempts at event map).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I can't help it, all I hear when you're crying is laughs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

At least make legend chest give 250k fixed.
    +1
    And if not 250k than atleast 100k should be fixed. It's disappointing when u open a legendary chest to give u only 10 or 20k after running so much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The most trash event i have ever seen in a game you guys made everyone believe that this event will be the best event ever to realize that it is the worst event to ever exist for a game. You guys made a lot of people spend so much gold on awakening, gold loot items and plats on chest to come up with such trashy event that is not giving anything but a wast of time this is the worst to ever seen in a game and you wonder why a lot of people had quit maybe you should ask your self on how you guys missed up this is so terrible makes me wanna quit and am sure a lot of people share the same feelings i do. Am so angry at you sts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mo3mo3ney View Post
    The most trash event i have ever seen in a game you guys made everyone believe that this event will be the best event ever to realize that it is the worst event to ever exist for a game. You guys made a lot of people spend so much gold on awakening, gold loot items and plats on chest to come up with such trashy event that is not giving anything but a wast of time this is the worst to ever seen in a game and you wonder why a lot of people had quit maybe you should ask your self on how you guys missed up this is so terrible makes me wanna quit and am sure a lot of people share the same feelings i do. Am so angry at you sts

Devs are great and doin great work ... stop conplaining if u wanna quit go ahead quit and never return....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Seriously? Now you devs forgot to buff the crate?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mo3mo3ney View Post

Stop being so negative. They made this event balanced so that everyone have a chance to make some gold, not only the rich peeps with insane goldloot.. This also gives the poor and newbies who don't have enough gl gears, a chance to get some good gold. Even I have almost 600gl but I am not complaining. Pls think about the poor players too. Not everyone is rich to have insane goldloot gears. EVG and DM is still there for you to make use of your goldloot. Stop cussing Sts everytime. This time they did the best thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Made it too difficult

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What a crap event that for only strong so disappointing zzzzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi sts...good job ...but ...They could put a version of pirate booty elite for those players who have some gl elements please and thus be able to farm some gold...

Enviado desde mi SM-J610G mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Ok the new update made the mobs very strong and the boxes very weak. The mobs literally one shot the boxes. It's difficult to solo as a Rogue (I have 4k damage) . Couldn't kill the boss even once cos the boxes get destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Boxes are destroyed a bit too fast

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How about the people that are still getting started how they can finish the map when this so hard plus solo? Nice event so useless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I thought you had done a good job with this event. Lower levels were happy (and let's face it they weren't making that much) but were at least able to participate in an event.
    Now it's too difficult for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Devs are great and doin great work ... stop conplaining if u wanna quit go ahead quit and never return....
    And who are you to tell me what to do. I started the game a month ago and busted my *** to get where i am now. Everyone made gold at a certain point in this game from events and now that its my turn and the people who just started the game to make gold we cant cause people like you think its a great event how about you mind your own business and let people say whatever they want to say freedom of speech Homie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Stop being so negative. They made this event balanced so that everyone have a chance to make some gold, not only the rich peeps with insane goldloot.. This also gives the poor and newbies who don't have enough gl gears, a chance to get some good gold. Even I have almost 600gl but I am not complaining. Pls think about the poor players too. Not everyone is rich to have insane goldloot gears. EVG and DM is still there for you to make use of your goldloot. Stop cussing Sts everytime. This time they did the best thing
    Oh well your pro am not. I cant farm evg cause i dont have the gear for it maybe you can. You probably got gold thats why you dont care but i dont im one of those people that waits for an event like this to build and when i see it like this i cant even buy a weapon or build any gear unless i stop sleeping for 2 weeks and yet might not even get it. You cant judge people without knowing what they go throw i wanted an event like this to build up but i feel like i will never do so dont say they did the best cause they didnt and am not being negative, am just being real.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ty sts for the fix and am sorry for being angry i will definitely not stop farming this event and ill build up now much love