Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
so u saying the people who brought ava set for millions is just for nothing ? did we players wanted to set price of ava at millions ? if sts is helping new players now why the hell they made pay to win back than ? if we knew this day will come nobody wouldve wasted million or billions .. if they really care abt the new player than why dont they increase the drop rate of everything which is rare ..just because they lost so many player and now need new players in the game . they will ignore the hard work of old players ? we also started from nothing . so why all the changes now ?
When we started from nothing, farming was a very different thing. Everyone, regardless of gear/stats could farm the popular droppables (aka locks, eggs, items, etc). But for these new players to "farm", they need to get to endgame ( which takes almost an entire month) and then spend tens in millions on gold loot gear. I know elite golden chests and infested swamp are faramble too but let's face it, nothing compares to gold loot farming at endgame. You're basically saying, "idc about the new players or the economy, I want to make profit and add stacks to my millions in stash using my 60mil+ worth avarice set".
Without new players finding interest in this game and continuing to play it, the game will eventually wear out and die. So the next time you say you don't care about them you better think again.
If it bothers u so much, take ur avarice set and farm DM and evg. They're open throughout the week. What's stopping you? Let the little guys have some fun for a while.