Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pirate “Gold” Booty Event Not Worth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xpcoolboy View Post
    Well u can finish this 3 wave in 2 mins while in dm u take alot of time so if its like dm drop rate ppl will get alot of gold and will ruin the economy

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk
    Yeah? But One dm boss (5 total) gives 2-10 times the amount one booty boss gives, on top of that a decent pt can finish dm in about 5 minutes.
    Its not even REMOTELY close how much dm makes vs the “arlor gold event”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Compare dm and evg to booty. Booty can be defeated with lv 20 items. Evg dm need arcanes and op items.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    They made this event like this so its for everyone. Not just rich people with gl. In the past new players couldn't even run the event because of how hard the boss was to them. People complain poor players can't make gold so sts fix this event so the poor can make gold. Some already got 500k gold and its only been 30mins.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    so u saying the people who brought ava set for millions is just for nothing ? did we players wanted to set price of ava at millions ? if sts is helping new players now why the hell they made pay to win back than ? if we knew this day will come nobody wouldve wasted million or billions .. if they really care abt the new player than why dont they increase the drop rate of everything which is rare ..just because they lost so many player and now need new players in the game . they will ignore the hard work of old players ? we also started from nothing . so why all the changes now ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kulldeepboro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    so u saying the people who brought ava set for millions is just for nothing ? did we players wanted to set price of ava at millions ? if sts is helping new players now why the hell they made pay to win back than ? if we knew this day will come nobody wouldve wasted million or billions .. if they really care abt the new player than why dont they increase the drop rate of everything which is rare ..just because they lost so many player and now need new players in the game . they will ignore the hard work of old players ? we also started from nothing . so why all the changes now ?
    Youre speaking facts and nothing else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Govvther View Post
    This event seems to be stating more “Booty” then “Gold” sts please increase the gl drops on event it is nothing like last years im done opening your legendary bootys chests just to get 6-12k id rather farm deep marsh please increase the gold loot drop

Really a super low drop :/, chests Legendary already around 35k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    When we started from nothing, farming was a very different thing. Everyone, regardless of gear/stats could farm the popular droppables (aka locks, eggs, items, etc). But for these new players to "farm", they need to get to endgame ( which takes almost an entire month) and then spend tens in millions on gold loot gear. I know elite golden chests and infested swamp are faramble too but let's face it, nothing compares to gold loot farming at endgame. You're basically saying, "idc about the new players or the economy, I want to make profit and add stacks to my millions in stash using my 60mil+ worth avarice set".
    Without new players finding interest in this game and continuing to play it, the game will eventually wear out and die. So the next time you say you don't care about them you better think again.
    If it bothers u so much, take ur avarice set and farm DM and evg. They're open throughout the week. What's stopping you? Let the little guys have some fun for a while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roycedamagnet View Post
    When we started from nothing, farming was a very different thing. Everyone, regardless of gear/stats could farm the popular droppables (aka locks, eggs, items, etc). But for these new players to "farm", they need to get to endgame ( which takes almost an entire month) and then spend tens in millions on gold loot gear. I know elite golden chests and infested swamp are faramble too but let's face it, nothing compares to gold loot farming at endgame. You're basically saying, "idc about the new players or the economy, I want to make profit and add stacks to my millions in stash using my 60mil+ worth avarice set".
    Without new players finding interest in this game and continuing to play it, the game will eventually wear out and die. So the next time you say you don't care about them you better think again.
    If it bothers u so much, take ur avarice set and farm DM and evg. They're open throughout the week. What's stopping you? Let the little guys have some fun for a while.
    People dont get it you can literally make an event for both factions old and new makes no since

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Pls sts don't increase the gold drop but make the legend booty gold chest 5 token, common 1token,rare 2 token, epic 3token...
    +1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

if you guys don't like the event then don't play
    this event is actually pretty good for people who don't have arcane/op gears and those without gold loot
    we finally have a chance to earn some more gold even if we don't have arcane gears/gold loot
    IAPIZ

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerodude For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Boo hoo hoo rolls eyes can’t believe the whining....
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think that this event is just a great waste of time since many of us were anxious for it to come, we have spent a lot of gold to equip ourselves well and won more in deep and valley

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Vale la pena gold pirate?

A single again, expected a further increase in gold, an amount similar to that of Dm, so this event makes no sense. Thank you .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matiapoker View Post
    A single again, expected a further increase in gold, an amount similar to that of Dm, so this event makes no sense. Thank you .
    Better a fix drop from boss, chests chance loot bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default But...

But they could also see 2 doors created, a normal one for new players and an elite one for advanced players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I understand perfectly they do it for the new players but they should still reward the old ones because many of us are still faithful to the game as we are always as important as the new players

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thequeeng View Post
    I understand perfectly they do it for the new players but they should still reward the old ones because many of us are still faithful to the game as we are always as important as the new players
    Its kinda funny seeing the new players became instantly rich during the eggzavier event, I remember myself working so hard to became rich in the past few years :3 Unlike the new players who just started playing and then here come eggzavier instant rich for new players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- Noting special from this pirate booty event.
    - Just got gold from sel legendary booty chest in auction. And need long time to get one chest from coin event.

- This event not for all player but just for op player after update.

Send by Ign Selaparang using tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

People are never happy.

This event can be done by anyone who knows what they're doing. Nontheless everyone would still be able to earn gold. This event targets those less fortunate/new players that find catching up to the game impossible.

As for those billionaires, Evg and DM exist, go suck that up if this doesn't satisfy your greed. Wouldn't be surprised if those maps were to be nerfered from all these...whining.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 07-09-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xpcoolboy View Post
    Well u can finish this 3 wave in 2 mins while in dm u take alot of time so if its like dm drop rate ppl will get alot of gold and will ruin the economy

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk
    Economy already ruined what's new

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I thought this event is for everybody especially player/newbies that have no best items yet like high gold loot and op stat. Im a lvl 76 i always run DM, NVG, MAUSO and sometimes EVG while the low geared player and low level cant run and experience discrimination when they enter the 4 map because of that they cannot run. Hope let us our lowbies and newbies friends run easy and happy, and now because of the complain booty now is ganna be hard for them to run. Remember the higher godloot dev update every complain update the mobs and boss ganna be harder for them. Sory for my bad english.