Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A path to trading unlock box,crate,makeup kits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default A path to trading unlock box,crate,makeup kits

Can we Separate locked crates from unlock crate same goes for makeup kits. That way the ones that unlock it does not have to use it and can gift or sell it to someone else. Some people can’t use them items the way they are cause no plats. Or maybe sell keys for plats we can sell in cs. 1 key to unlock 5 plat box and 2 keys to unlock 10k plat box etcs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Like the 'Crate Keys' that we have in Arcane Legends?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default A path to trading unlock box,crate,makeup kits

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Like the 'Crate Keys' that we have in Arcane Legends?
    I played arcane a bit it’s fun how they have free gear as u level but I couldn’t get pass the way you couldn’t choose a target to attack and quit .I’m not sure how they do there box.

Well Crate and kit keys sounded like a good idea when I typed it. But as I think about it now I think no keys would be better. Instead just let us unlock the boxes The way we have been accept now it become a unlocked box that can be used/traded . This prevent players from just stacking up on keys (preventing alot of headaches like market manipulation and stuff).

Oh and while I have your attention I’ll like to mention about last dark hollow event crates and the free reward. So this a big deal. People work hard farming there Barkley and recipe to upbgrade there pets to like greedy Barkley and some people paid 20m!! For greedy Barkley -me- then u gave everyone free upgrades TRADABLE PETs Barkley pets. I mean you did mention ahead of time people would get pet but (tradable)that to me definitely defeated the whole point of farming event -items-. But to be fair those two event we’re made really good (very fun). Could the dark hollow witch mask at least get a stronger buff or bonus when used with sets because as now there no rewards good for the players who open them crates since free Barkley’s tradable upgraded pets-(excluding arcane) no reason to open dark hollow crate there should be 1 good item that make people jaw drop

Last edited by Hjable; 07-09-2020 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts