Thread: Trade windows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Trade windows

Hey ya Cinc!

Was wondering if there might be a possibility of adding more slots for the items we put into the boxes we place our items in when in a trade window with someone

Maybe like 1 or 2? Since some sets do require 5 - 6 pieces (E.g 105 Sets) to have the set effects. Also, this might definitely reduce the amount of scams in game

Could be possible for these extra “ slots “ to be sold for plat but are also sellable in the auction for F2P players

Only downside to this I see might be not having much impact on the other items as much as I thought it would have hmm

Hope it’s a valid consideration! Thanks for putting so much time and effort into the game

(Also, why do I gotta spam the “ accept trade “ button a lotta times before the box turns yellow :P)
    PL: Aerrowxx, iTanke, iNude

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Competitive For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Competitive View Post
    Hey ya Cinc!

Was wondering if there might be a possibility of adding more slots for the items we put into the boxes we place our items in when in a trade window with someone

Maybe like 1 or 2? Since some sets do require 5 - 6 pieces (E.g 105 Sets) to have the set effects. Also, this might definitely reduce the amount of scams in game

Could be possible for these extra “ slots “ to be sold for plat but are also sellable in the auction for F2P players

Only downside to this I see might be not having much impact on the other items as much as I thought it would have hmm

Hope it’s a valid consideration! Thanks for putting so much time and effort into the game

(Also, why do I gotta spam the “ accept trade “ button a lotta times before the box turns yellow :P)
    Been suggested 100s of times, cinco said doing this would take a complete rework of the trade screen. Personally I agree we need more trade slots though. I'd like to get at least 10 slots because of my flair achievement item rental shop which has one achievement that requires 10 items to complete the achievement.

The accept trade button has a 3 second delay once items are put into it to avoid quick trade scamming. Its so you have time to make sure whats in the trade screen is whats really supposed to be there.