Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/1/2020 | Ranked PvP, Future Plans, and Forum Fun

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Default Preview 7/1/2020 | Ranked PvP, Future Plans, and Forum Fun

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pvp.png 
Views:	1105 
Size:	285.1 KB 
ID:	193703

Honor PvP Update!

I must say...We knew you all were PvP LEGENDS, but the participation and feedback for the Honor PvP Public Test really blew us away. Thank you to everyone that really brought their best to Honor PvP this week and took the time to visit with us in the forums to share your ideas for the system.

We've been busy at work reviewing and considering each one, so you can expect to see ongoing improvements for that over time. This week, Ranked PvP is set to arrive in Arlor, with options to participate in leaderboards for both Standard and Honor PvP.

Name:	105603537_3262449873799097_1048955549321532861_n.jpg 
Views:	1069 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	193704

Beach Blanket Burglar still on the loose!

The Beach Blanket Burglar event continues for one more week. You have until 7/9 to hunt that pesky shark and collect your favorite beachy vanity looks! If you already picked up your favorite, show off a SS in the forums of you, or with your friends. We want to see!

Coming Up Next: Arlor Racing + Occupy Windmoore

Is it just me...or have there been an excess of dirty, rotten thieves in Arlor lately? Not long after we scare Captain Flotsam away are we set to see Jarl Gruwald make his return. That's right! The Occupy Windmoore event returns soon, with a new collection of furnishings and other goodies to collect. Keep an eye out for more on that in future previews.

We're also putting the finishing touches on the player Racing system, which we're so excited to show off! Polish off your speed sets* because we'll have some fun planned around that soon too.

*Note: Speed sets, elixirs, etc. do not actually help you in the racing system. :P Just having fun!

Forum Fun!

It's been a while since we had a good old fashioned forum contest! I've got some ideas brewing and can't wait to have some community fun here in my favorite place. While I'm working on the details, I'd love to hear--what has been your favorite community contest? What are some ideas you've have that you'd like to see?

More on this in the coming days!

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Please buff warrior defense before ranked comes.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Thx for everything )

For honor PVP rank i really think you should do some kind of team award kill and death, or else i dont see any reason to go there as a warrior, as we gonna harvest only death and no kill, if kill and death are count the same way as usual only rogue will use this mode.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Vrooooooooooom

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Name:	pvp.png 
Views:	1105 
Size:	285.1 KB 
ID:	193703

Honor PvP Update!

I must say...We knew you all were PvP LEGENDS, but the participation and feedback for the Honor PvP Public Test really blew us away. Thank you to everyone that really brought their best to Honor PvP this week and took the time to visit with us in the forums to share your ideas for the system.

We've been busy at work reviewing and considering each one, so you can expect to see ongoing improvements for that over time. This week, Ranked PvP is set to arrive in Arlor, with options to participate in leaderboards for both Standard and Honor PvP.

Name:	105603537_3262449873799097_1048955549321532861_n.jpg 
Views:	1069 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	193704

Beach Blanket Burglar still on the loose!

The Beach Blanket Burglar event continues for one more week. You have until 7/9 to hunt that pesky shark and collect your favorite beachy vanity looks! If you already picked up your favorite, show off a SS in the forums of you, or with your friends. We want to see!

Coming Up Next: Arlor Racing + Occupy Windmoore

Is it just me...or have there been an excess of dirty, rotten thieves in Arlor lately? Not long after we scare Captain Flotsam away are we set to see Jarl Gruwald make his return. That's right! The Occupy Windmoore event returns soon, with a new collection of furnishings and other goodies to collect. Keep an eye out for more on that in future previews.

We're also putting the finishing touches on the player Racing system, which we're so excited to show off! Polish off your speed sets* because we'll have some fun planned around that soon too.

*Note: Speed sets, elixirs, etc. do not actually help you in the racing system. Just having fun!

Forum Fun!

It's been a while since we had a good old fashioned forum contest! I've got some ideas brewing and can't wait to have some community fun here in my favorite place. While I'm working on the details, I'd love to hear--what has been your favorite community contest? What are some ideas you've have that you'd like to see?

OP, cant wait for honor ranked .

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Thx for everything )

For honor PVP rank i really think you should do some kind of team award kill and death, or else i dont see any reason to go there as a warrior, as we gonna harvest only death and no kill, if kill and death are count the same way as usual only rogue will use this mode.
    It will be class based rank system so you will compete kills still with warriors, if you stay more alive during match you will have higher possibilities to gain kills, but still you will not need to compete your kills with rogues who actually gets more kills.
    So the rank system is fair (at least the honor one).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Remi can we have honor tdm map weekly rotation? 1 week blood beach other week trulle forest? Ty for reading

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Hel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Remi can we have honor tdm map weekly rotation? 1 week blood beach other week trulle forest? Ty for reading
    +1 good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

3, 2, 1, GO!
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Forum Fun!

Has to be Kalizzaas Tour of Arlor Contest
    I was unable to take part for all but I know everyone had fun and of course the exclusive vanity to the participants who completed gave added incentive.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

no more buffs for warriors lol they do not need more armour haha

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Exposed For This Useful Post:

Hel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Has to be Kalizzaas Tour of Arlor Contest
    I was unable to take part for all but I know everyone had fun and of course the exclusive vanity to the participants who completed gave added incentive.
    It is very been a while since last forum contest happened in AL. It was cap (46) when that happened “Tour of Arlor”. But can anyone tell me what are all the forum contest that had happened in the past. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dear devs. Its bllurle power comonity. Ty fot al.but why from 8years old u dond us bbreath we mages going broking ur game plan. On thia sesson make for us ultra killa rokmgs we cant do mothong ehy peoples out from there. Couse rogs cant give us chance. Im op statst mage die 1shot nice op but ur that pvp on 1week maks

Отправлено с моего SM-A605FN через Tapatalk

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Thx for everything )

Ranked PvP is one of each class per team, so if only rogues use it, noone uses it =P Also, kills / deaths are not relevant for ranking anyway.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dreyu View Post
    Dear devs. Its bllurle power comonity. Ty fot al.but why from 8years old u dond us bbreath we mages going broking ur game plan. On thia sesson make for us ultra killa rokmgs we cant do mothong ehy peoples out from there. Couse rogs cant give us chance. Im op statst mage die 1shot nice op but ur that pvp on 1week maks

Отправлено с моего SM-A605FN через Tapatalk
    Dear Devs. It is “bllurle” power community. Thank you for all of that. It’s been 8 years since but we “mages” are going nothing with the game plan. On this session make us “mages” ultra kill rogue. We cannot do nothing but rogue out there killing us like a rat because rogue can’t give us nothing. I’m op stats mage but I die with one shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I would love to see another Tour around Arlor community contest. The one that granted everyone who participated the elite runners vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Hopefully this ranked will be similar to an ELO system or such. Would be cool to see different divisions which hold different rewards. I miss forum contests and such :/ they were fun. Look forward to seeing how Racing works!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Ranked PvP is one of each class per team, so if only rogues use it, noone uses it =P Also, kills / deaths are not relevant for ranking anyway.
    So ranking lb system is team based, on matches won? Not on kills?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nabkro View Post
    I would love to see another Tour around Arlor community contest. The one that granted everyone who participated the elite runners vanity
    Agree +1 i d like to see it coming back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

any news regarding battle royale/last legend standing mode and an honor mode for it? a leaderboard for that maybe?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk