Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-07-09 Content Update (276488)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Random words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

no need to increase gold we just need to simplify the game for low players, so mobs and bosses adjusted to low lv are made not as difficult as lv 71/76, if devs increase gold all prices will go crazy better increase right drop tokens, try fair and don't need to be selfish, the gold coffin system is the best but please increase the token to 50 drop or clean bonus 20 max so that everything is flat
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well come on, it was too easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Changelojacob View Post
    Make atleast 20k the lowest drop on legendary and increase token drop. Leave the gl don't touch it just make a difference on Chest and tokens please + gold pirate vanities will be cooler if they have beard like kraken pirate's set
    And please can you remove the Victory message or make it simple. Blocking our screening and we don't see how much gold we earned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Yea and good job i see ur point is so that dug dagger becomes 250m clean...
    That was not my point was a simple suggestion. Because a lot people are complaining. Me Idc either way and haven't been complaining this entire event so don't come at me like that! I'm a maxed out Tank I'm doing this Event simply for fun...I don't need ro run this event Period! Now you see my point?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    That was not my point was a simple suggestion. Because a lot people are complaining. Me Idc either way and haven't been complaining this entire event so don't come at me like that! I'm a maxed out Tank I'm doing this Event simply for fun...I don't need ro run this event Period! Now you see my point?
    Of/To*
    If token amounts need to be adjusted for this to how Sts sees fit for balance that is fine with me. If Sts does not like the idea of Fixed Gold for Crates that is also fine as well. My post was not complaining, whinning, was nothing more than a suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

can u guys atleast make the gold drop stable? like if its 17k, its around that all boss, im gettin 1 17k out of 10 runs, rest are 5k-7k and even sometimes the boss drops no gold, like maybe 100 gold.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to avaunt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I guess you haven’t noticed, but gear, even legendary, is pretty expensive in AH for low level players too, pets are the same price for players of all levels, potions,elixirs and feeding pets are the same price for all levels, etc. Most new and low level players aren’t rich either, and these things are also important for them to have as well! It’s even harder to make gold at lower levels. I’m fact, instead of enjoying the content of every level, I rushed to max out my characters to end game just to be able to farm low level elites to make gold, and when I hit max level I didn’t have gold to get even legendary gear, let alone the OP gear I still can’t get 5 months later! The game would be so much more enjoyable to be able to experience the content of the game at every level while leveling up and still having some kind of opportunity to make gold. End game maps are not enjoyable and it’s hard to find a decent party, especially if you don’t have OP gears. I am thinking of the community as a whole, and if more people had a good amount of gold when they hit max level to get OP gear, they could get right into PTs for end game content, making the game more enjoyable for everyone. So, perhaps YOU should think before you speak. The majority of players seem to be unhappy with this event and are instead farming gold and other items in other maps instead of the event. Every other event caters to maxed out, rich players and players who buy plat to open locked crates. We are just asking for ONE event that will benefit the community as a whole, new and low level players, free to play players, and even rich players....is that really too much to ask for?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freckert View Post

Hey kulldeep i saw from all ur history posts, and all of ur posts is about Complaining. I make this 900k just in 45minutes from this event. If u say u cant be rich, yourjust dunno how to farm and your lazy. If u want easy money BUY PLATS OPEN LOCKS AND U WILL HELPING STS + YOU GET RICH. DONE! you dont have to farm. Just sit and Move your finger to open locks. If you want rich and super mega rich from this event or the gold drops, enjoy inflation in the market. Your gold will means nothin.
    Sts has done 3 updates and listening for criticize that Build or make event better. NOT CRITICIZE FOR YOU OWN SAKES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello, I'd like to know what GL u equipped to earn 900k in 45mins, and what chest u buy to sell?

Im getting 1-6k Gold drops with 400% GL and am not making near 200k within 45mins so I'd like to know your ways

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zuhairkhatib40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Great Update