Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-07-09 Content Update (276488)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freckert View Post

Hey kulldeep i saw from all ur history posts, and all of ur posts is about Complaining. I make this 900k just in 45minutes from this event. If u say u cant be rich, yourjust dunno how to farm and your lazy. If u want easy money BUY PLATS OPEN LOCKS AND U WILL HELPING STS + YOU GET RICH. DONE! you dont have to farm. Just sit and Move your finger to open locks. If you want rich and super mega rich from this event or the gold drops, enjoy inflation in the market. Your gold will means nothin.
    Sts has done 3 updates and listening for criticize that Build or make event better. NOT CRITICIZE FOR YOU OWN SAKES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    900k withing 45 mins ? dont lie . who said am being lazy ? i was waiting for this event as much all are. i had big hopes from this event .. thought i will be having 20m somehow by the end of event and will be able to buy a decent item .. but whats the use of playing the event if dropping of gold is not more than 10k ..

gold inflation ?? so are u gonna blame those things to players ? did the player decide to increase the price of an item in the game ? do players want to pay high price for an item ? this all things where made by the dev in the past not by players . dev were running the system of gold cycle not players .. dev introduce who will have more and who will have less . if this game was play to win ,they wouldve never introduce the gold loot system or the locked crates which contains the only good items one can have ..
    rn people with billions are only agreeing to all this nerf cause they already looted a sufficient amount of gold from previous event now they dont want any other players to have what they have .. i guess u dont come to those cate9 of players .. more people are complaining than giving compliment ,by that u shld know who is wrong and who is not ..

now dont banned me dev

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I think it would have been better if they removed the% gl and increased the base loot, so everyone would have the same chances and be the last booty pirate.
    This is out of control

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Increased the health of all 'Pirate Booty' crates by 3X.
    3x gold drop please

Redmi Note 7 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conat View Post
    I think it would have been better if they removed the% gl and increased the base loot, so everyone would have the same chances and be the last booty pirate.
    This is out of control

remove gl lol youre funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jed Tee Tuazon View Post
    remove gl lol youre funny

why do you say so ... if they wanted to kill the event they would have just let everyone do some gold and close the event definitively ... obviously I mean remove the gl only from this event ... if they are going to win the same That's what the other maps are for, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    900k withing 45 mins ? dont lie . who said am being lazy ? i was waiting for this event as much all are. i had big hopes from this event .. thought i will be having 20m somehow by the end of event and will be able to buy a decent item .. but whats the use of playing the event if dropping of gold is not more than 10k ..

gold inflation ?? so are u gonna blame those things to players ? did the player decide to increase the price of an item in the game ? do players want to pay high price for an item ? this all things where made by the dev in the past not by players . dev were running the system of gold cycle not players .. dev introduce who will have more and who will have less . if this game was play to win ,they wouldve never introduce the gold loot system or the locked crates which contains the only good items one can have ..
    rn people with billions are only agreeing to all this nerf cause they already looted a sufficient amount of gold from previous event now they dont want any other players to have what they have .. i guess u dont come to those cate9 of players .. more people are complaining than giving compliment ,by that u shld know who is wrong and who is not ..

now dont banned me dev
    Lie? Hahaha lol, i could have make more in deep marsh rn. That 900k is just from the events. And i dont have to proof to you im doing that within 45 minutes.

“Dev introduce who will have more and who will have less” i quoted this from u.
    now tell me what game that didnt have this system????? If there is gold, theres that GAP
    So Devs are trying to bridging THAT gap.
    Ign : Freckert

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

2k 600gl hahahaha AWIT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Increase base gold drop devs. This will benefit everyone, no gl, decent gl and high gl players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Iam played dm and evg with 700gl got 200k+ in 20minutes in this even iam got 100k in 20minutes,which is better i think this is dead event ty dev

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Since lower levels have a hard time with the event zone
    How about allowing them to form parties of 4 so it's easier for them
    Of course within a level bracket
    And Endgame players can just do solo

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to XxxolyxxX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I thought this event is for everybody especially player/newbies that have no best items yet like high gold loot and op stat. Im a lvl 76 i always run DM, NVG, MAUSO and sometimes EVG while the low geared player and low level cant run and experience discrimination when they enter the 4 map because of that they cannot run. Hope let us our lowbies and newbies friends run easy and happy, and now because of the complain booty now is ganna be hard for them to run. Remember the higher godloot dev update every complain update the mobs and boss ganna be harder for them. Sory for my bad english.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

yeah not worth running 20mins for 15k lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Yow yow yow, love the pve kills and the jewels drop
    Fun event, ty

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Less health for mobs. Some players aren't that op to kill those mobs.

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post

now dont banned me dev
    You could have not said it better +1

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

They nerfed gold drops again ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sts pls listen to us im a newbie and im lvl 67 warrior its really hard for us to do solo it would take how many minutes to take down all the mobs and boss... And the crate is already destroyed.... Pls do us a favor to lower down the health for the mobs and boss... I just started this game amd i really need gold......i hope u will listen to lower lvls like me... Pls pls plsss hear us!!

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

STS, I’m again going to ask you to please listen to the majority of your players and please FIX THIS EVENT! I have played with a level 76 rogue, level 55 warrior, and level 30 warrior. I can just barely get thru the map with my level 76 rogue. On my level 55 warrior, I can not get past the first wave, I can not kill any of the mobs. On my level 30, it’s the same thing. My damage is not high enough to kill the mobs. It took 5 minutes to get through the diet two waves, then I could not get thru wave 3. I barely took the health of the mobs down after another 5 minutes just spent in wave 3 with only one crate left up. I estimate it would take about 20-25 minutes to kill the mobs if they don’t break the crates first. This event is absolutely terrible, and I am not starting to regret all the money I’ve spent buying platinum in this game. I feel terrible for supporting a company who does not listen to it’s players. Hey devs, when is the last time you got in the game with only legendary/mediocre gear and pets and played? Maybe the devs should get in the game themselves with mediocre/average legendary gear and pet on multiple levels and see for themselves how hard this is. It feels like more and more that STS is creating a PAY TO WIN game and caters to those with lots of money to buy and spend ridiculous amounts of okays opening crates to try to loot good stuff. Devs are also catering to those who are super rich/OP, and by doing that they are keeping the new players, average players and free to play players down. I’m not surprised that so many quit the game after playing for a week or so. And it’s not because of laziness, I can tell you that. As I said earlier, this post is not about greed for myself, but about the community as a whole. It’s much harder for people to be accepted into a party with bad gear for the best maps because nobody wants to run with people that can’t do much damage. I notice this the most in end game Valley and Fester maps the most. I’m just asking for ONE event that will help players who aren’t in the top 10% of players to get gold to buy better items so that more people can experience, play and enjoy end game maps without being left behind and unable to get into parties. I believe that more players would be happy to participate in end game maps with parties and more players would continue to play the game if they were able to get better gear. Changes to this event are not the only changes that need to be made in game for the benefit of the community as a whole. STS PLEASE LOWER THE HEALTH AND DAMAGE CAPABILITY OF THE MOBS AND BOSS AND SCALE IT BETTER TO LOWER LEVELS! IF NOT, THE. DONT FORCE US TO PLAY THE MAPS SOLO, AND LET US PLAY IN A PARTY OF 4!!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Xbellatrixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please increase the gold droooop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A very very boring event

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk