Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
Devs cant concentrate on all level fyi... if u wish to stay at low lvl and its ur choice and face the consequences as 85 percent are i end level they will cater to them only ... stop complaining the devs are great and the game is not pay 2 win... if ur too lazy to grind giveaway all ur items and dont return to arlor
Ty
Some people only started playing recently and haven't had the chance to level up. I do happen to have two capped characters and I do have good gear and pets but I've been playing for a long time and am fortunate.
I really don't care about playing this event or any other because I play casually these days (I do enjoy the game still and support it too) but that doesn't stop me from backing the people who want to play this event.
Maybe if the event was made a tad easier for those who have recently started playing.
Someone made a suggestion that seems good. Let low level players have four in a party.
That doesn't help high levels who don't have op gear but it's a start.
Problem isn't with devs really though, it's with greedy people. If devs did make a four party system for low levels, the greedy high levels would just make a new character.
I'm not having a go at you. Have a good day.