Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-07-09 Content Update (276488)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jed Tee Tuazon View Post
    Not so happy with the gold drops. Arc chester also buggy . keep getting 1k - 2k Gold from boss with 760GL . Pls fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am with u, please increase drop the gold, other event nerfed by they richs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbellatrixxx View Post
    STS, I’m again going to ask you to please listen to the majority of your players and please FIX THIS EVENT! I have played with a level 76 rogue, level 55 warrior, and level 30 warrior. I can just barely get thru the map with my level 76 rogue. On my level 55 warrior, I can not get past the first wave, I can not kill any of the mobs. On my level 30, it’s the same thing. My damage is not high enough to kill the mobs. It took 5 minutes to get through the diet two waves, then I could not get thru wave 3. I barely took the health of the mobs down after another 5 minutes just spent in wave 3 with only one crate left up. I estimate it would take about 20-25 minutes to kill the mobs if they don’t break the crates first. This event is absolutely terrible, and I am not starting to regret all the money I’ve spent buying platinum in this game. I feel terrible for supporting a company who does not listen to it’s players. Hey devs, when is the last time you got in the game with only legendary/mediocre gear and pets and played? Maybe the devs should get in the game themselves with mediocre/average legendary gear and pet on multiple levels and see for themselves how hard this is. It feels like more and more that STS is creating a PAY TO WIN game and caters to those with lots of money to buy and spend ridiculous amounts of okays opening crates to try to loot good stuff. Devs are also catering to those who are super rich/OP, and by doing that they are keeping the new players, average players and free to play players down. I’m not surprised that so many quit the game after playing for a week or so. And it’s not because of laziness, I can tell you that. As I said earlier, this post is not about greed for myself, but about the community as a whole. It’s much harder for people to be accepted into a party with bad gear for the best maps because nobody wants to run with people that can’t do much damage. I notice this the most in end game Valley and Fester maps the most. I’m just asking for ONE event that will help players who aren’t in the top 10% of players to get gold to buy better items so that more people can experience, play and enjoy end game maps without being left behind and unable to get into parties. I believe that more players would be happy to participate in end game maps with parties and more players would continue to play the game if they were able to get better gear. Changes to this event are not the only changes that need to be made in game for the benefit of the community as a whole. STS PLEASE LOWER THE HEALTH AND DAMAGE CAPABILITY OF THE MOBS AND BOSS AND SCALE IT BETTER TO LOWER LEVELS! IF NOT, THE. DONT FORCE US TO PLAY THE MAPS SOLO, AND LET US PLAY IN A PARTY OF 4!!!!
    Stop complaining if u wanna quit u can quit try to enjoy arlorian heritage and aprrecuate the devs .... its a great event where u can make some cool gold not take gl gear and ruin the economy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

please please... remove the popup 'wave 1', 'wave 2', 'wave 3', 'wave complete' and 'victory' popup banner@window... it's getting annoying already... tyvm

4. The Following User Says Thank You to srazman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

chill out people

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Stop complaining if u wanna quit u can quit try to enjoy arlorian heritage and aprrecuate the devs .... its a great event where u can make some cool gold not take gl gear and ruin the economy
    Some people don't have op gear and pets so they look forward to playing events so that they can buy something decent. The reason they want something decent is because they can't make enough gold running deep marsh or Vardan because nobody will run with a player who is wearing legendary gear. They can't even get achievement points from hard maps.
    They may just manage maus.
    Not only that but we were given the impression that this event was for all levels but once again, lower levels are left out.
    All events seem to be for high levels only and this has been so for around three years. Now it seems only people who are high levels with op gear are the privileged.
    So, this game is now pay to play? I am lucky enough to be in a position where I can pay but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad for the people who can't.
    Event is too difficult..end of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Some people don't have op gear and pets so they look forward to playing events so that they can buy something decent. The reason they want something decent is because they can't make enough gold running deep marsh or Vardan because nobody will run with a player who is wearing legendary gear. They can't even get achievement points from hard maps.
    They may just manage maus.
    Not only that but we were given the impression that this event was for all levels but once again, lower levels are left out.
    All events seem to be for high levels only and this has been so for around three years. Now it seems only people who are high levels with op gear are the privileged.
    So, this game is now pay to play? I am lucky enough to be in a position where I can pay but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad for the people who can't.
    Event is too difficult..end of.
    Devs cant concentrate on all level fyi... if u wish to stay at low lvl and its ur choice and face the consequences as 85 percent are i end level they will cater to them only ... stop complaining the devs are great and the game is not pay 2 win... if ur too lazy to grind giveaway all ur items and dont return to arlor
    Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Devs cant concentrate on all level fyi... if u wish to stay at low lvl and its ur choice and face the consequences as 85 percent are i end level they will cater to them only ... stop complaining the devs are great and the game is not pay 2 win... if ur too lazy to grind giveaway all ur items and dont return to arlor
    Ty
    Some people only started playing recently and haven't had the chance to level up. I do happen to have two capped characters and I do have good gear and pets but I've been playing for a long time and am fortunate.
    I really don't care about playing this event or any other because I play casually these days (I do enjoy the game still and support it too) but that doesn't stop me from backing the people who want to play this event.
    Maybe if the event was made a tad easier for those who have recently started playing.
    Someone made a suggestion that seems good. Let low level players have four in a party.
    That doesn't help high levels who don't have op gear but it's a start.
    Problem isn't with devs really though, it's with greedy people. If devs did make a four party system for low levels, the greedy high levels would just make a new character.
    I'm not having a go at you. Have a good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

[QUOTE=Lookupnabs;3255045]Stop complaining if u wanna quit u can quit try to enjoy arlorian heritage and aprrecuate the devs .... its a great event where u can make some cool gold not take gl gear and ruin the economy[/QUOTE

so u saying gold loot is not a part of game ? duh ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

stupid event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

If devs can't add more gold drop atleast make Cap'n Squalls (Common,Epic,Rare,Legendary) Booty drop. This would be all player friendly aside from only getting them from the token vendor

Sent from my SM-A305GN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pups View Post
    If devs can't add more gold drop atleast make Cap'n Squalls (Common,Epic,Rare,Legendary) Booty drop. This would be all player friendly aside from only getting them from the token vendor

Sent from my SM-A305GN using Tapatalk
    A good idea. Another thought. Leave GL the same but change the Crates to fixed Gold: 10K,20K,50K,100K.

Also like few others said remove or move up the victory message.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thanks for the update!
    Enjoying this event atm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Can someone in sts fix the event boss loot pool? Really, just gonna have us grind this event zone for "doubled the gold" (still an abysmal amount) and a chance for a pop-a-lock (locked)? Please add vendor chests, eggs, vanities (including back piece and weps) etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I can't help it, all I hear when you're crying is laughs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    A good idea. Another thought. Leave GL the same but change the Crates to fixed Gold: 10K,20K,50K,100K.

i support this thread. instead using tokens to buy the gold crates make the token buy buffs like damage, damage reduc, luck like 15% etc and all stacking with other buffs. then make the gold crates drop common 5k to 10k, rare 11k to 20k, epic 30k to 50k, legendary 70k to 150k. maybe the gl might use here.

example 300%gl then i got a legendary gold crate and got 84k from it

this is just a suggestion

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Gian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

look, if its really about fair play or the so called balance, this event should not be an event. they should add this as an additional map instead for the newbies to farm gold. i wouldnt mind if evg/dm is open 24/7, cus ill rather farm both maps, but due to this event, now evg gon take way longer to open. 1 run = 1-2 mins ( including remaps etc ) lets just say u do 40 runs in 1 hour, with 630gl the avg gold drop is 10k-12k , basically made 400k-480k and tokens u can get from 20-40 avg/run. lets just 30 x 40 = 1200 tokens. so 1 hour with 630gl is 400-480k gold + 6x 200token crates, if u sell the crates ull get around 200-250k gold, so basically 1 hour with 630gl is equivalent to 700k gold/hour which is like 2x less than evg/dm. and this is with 600+ gl, most newbies only have around 200-300gl, so ppl with 200-300gl get around 400k-500k/hour. lets say they farm 4 hours a day thats 2m/day, if they farm for 2 weeks 4 hours a day nonstop tats 28m which they probably stop farming after days, and even with 28m u cant even get an arc dagg/staff/axe which is what most peoples expect to get from this event by farming gold.

And by increasing the gold drop, nothiin bad gon happen. scared of inflation? inflation wont be happening unless they make the boss drop 100k each run. even if they increase the boss drop again til its the same as evg/dm boss drop. u gon still get more gold farming in evg than the event, it only took seconds in evg to get 30-40k gold. basically increasing the gold drop is a win win situation for everyone. ppl gon reply with bs like ' stop whining ' stop complaining, and they dont even give a reason, the reason is always the same, its good for newer players, its actually not, the best way to make this event good is to make the base gold of boss drop like 30k and it shudnt be affected by gold loot. and again, this wont make any inflation, as i say evg gon still make more gold than the event even if the boss drop 30k gold. some ppls just tryna look cool actin mature and stuff, sayin fake good stuff like an angel, they all gon turn into a demon if sts make smth like rare vanities in new locks, lmao.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avaunt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yo wtf this event is TRASH, i was playing it with my lvl 50 warrior and lvl 74 mage and i only got 3k gold with my warrior and cleared that lvl in 17min then i switched to my mage did that lvl in 6-8min opened a legendary chest for 200 tokens got only 12k. I really had high hopes for this event and now i just realised that i wasted my time and it's not worth playing a lot (and no I'm not gonna stop playing this game I'm only gonna do daily to lvl up) and some people said that this is a event for the low lvl players and noob players but how i experienced it is that this event is for the people with expensive set items or arcane items with high gl

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Potatogod For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I open 25 legendary booty chest and i make 600k lol..i farm 4h for buy this chest with tokens. And for what? ..lol this event!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post

Yea and good job i see ur point is so that dug dagger becomes 250m clean...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Make atleast 20k the lowest drop on legendary and increase token drop. Leave the gl don't touch it just make a difference on Chest and tokens please + gold pirate vanities will be cooler if they have beard like kraken pirate's set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default lol

I really don’t play events