Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-07-09 Content Update (276488)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Most are already running dm myself included x)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMadElf For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Increase gold x3. At least 20k per run. Is bored the event . Drop a good amount of gold could be a good motivation . Elite vardan or deep Marshall is better than this . So... the logic of this event died. Thanks for ruined another event this year.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greudy9 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

X3 gomd drop would make the event great for new players as well as those who have invested millions into gl gear please make this change thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nebrokis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Could you do a little better with the Death/Waves Drop Windows? I mean we never get a good look at our "Gold Loot" drops, Because there is always the windows of Waves or of death boss Windows. If they could reduce it or move it permanently to the top of the HUD it would be better, Where not in the way to see the gold loot and dropped items..
    AL - Guild Letal Sharks: Officer

Moscu: (Warrior - Endgame - Main) | Hextcp: (PvP) |DISCORD: Moscu#3706

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moscu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not so happy with the gold drops. Arc chester also buggy . keep getting 1k - 2k Gold from boss with 760GL . Pls fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

omg 3x update in few hours... what next ''will the cows come down from they sky'' ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree with this one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greudy9 View Post
    Increase gold x3. At least 20k per run. Is bored the event . Drop a good amount of gold could be a good motivation . Elite vardan or deep Marshall is better than this . So... the logic of this event died. Thanks for ruined another event this year.
    agreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    what we gonna do ? we are max level but not rich!

think before speaking .. not all have millions gold in their stash ..... event never shld suppose for newbie ,whats the use of leveling up if we can do event in low level also ? speak now . i will be waiting for ur reply .
    Then try to run before the 3rd update and think of all the player much poor than us. i have my best gear. i can finish the game but not so easy. How about the lvl 76 player that the items is lower than me. How about the lowbies and newbies if they run easy or not?

Ign:Tphpremo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi Sts. I've had this game for 2 years I think. I came back a week ago after a year of afk because health issues, and was very excited for this event since everyone was hyping it up. Everything was going smoothly and I extremely enjoyed this event up until the new update. Enemies health are much more and it's hard surviving when so many enemies attack and keep breaking crates. Since the update not only is it sometimes making it impossible for me to keep crates safe, it's also taking me a really long time to kill boss. This morning everything was smooth and perfect for fairly new and bad geared players like me, but now it's so much harder and not enjoyable at all. It's designed for people with really good gear and high gl with the new update. For as the old update was much more fun and easy to do specially again, for me, a fairly new and bad geared warrior. I'm not saying change because I asked, but I would greatly appreciate if you guys could go back to the way the event originally was on the first release. Where the event was possible and not super hard to complete a single map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Looking good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This update to make the crates HP higher isn’t going to be enough STS. I would think you would listen to the players more, especially since a lot of these players pay real money to play this game. SMH. The health points of the mobs need to be lowered to at least half of what it is now, and the damage the mobs can do needs to be lowered by half at least also. I understand there needs to be a balance for players with OP gear, as well as new players and average players with only legendary or set gear so that it’s not super easy, but it also shouldn’t be too hard for the players with non OP gears. I see that there are only about 5-10% of players that have maxed out stats/OP gears in game vs. players that don’t who need a fair event to help level the playing field to get enough gold to buy OP gears too. This complaint is NOT about greed, nor am I just thinking about myself, but thinking about the community as a whole and wanting at least one event a year that will help even out the playing field and give new and average players a boost in gold to get better items. Harder maps, such as maus/fester/deepmarsh/VardanValley/elite valley, would be much more fun and more accessible if more players had better gear to be able to play these maps!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Xbellatrixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    what we gonna do ? we are max level but not rich!

think before speaking .. not all have millions gold in their stash ..... event never shld suppose for newbie ,whats the use of leveling up if we can do event in low level also ? speak now . i will be waiting for ur reply .

Hey kulldeep i saw from all ur history posts, and all of ur posts is about Complaining. I make this 900k just in 45minutes from this event. If u say u cant be rich, yourjust dunno how to farm and your lazy. If u want easy money BUY PLATS OPEN LOCKS AND U WILL HELPING STS + YOU GET RICH. DONE! you dont have to farm. Just sit and Move your finger to open locks. If you want rich and super mega rich from this event or the gold drops, enjoy inflation in the market. Your gold will means nothin.
    Sts has done 3 updates and listening for criticize that Build or make event better. NOT CRITICIZE FOR YOU OWN SAKES.

Ign : Freckert

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Incrase gold/token drop, or reduce mob health to get more token.

Sent from my NoKiA 69 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Freckert View Post

Hey kulldeep i saw from all ur history posts, and all of ur posts is about Complaining. I make this 900k just in 45minutes from this event. If u say u cant be rich, yourjust dunno how to farm and your lazy. If u want easy money BUY PLATS OPEN LOCKS AND U WILL HELPING STS + YOU GET RICH. DONE! you dont have to farm. Just sit and Move your finger to open locks. If you want rich and super mega rich from this event or the gold drops, enjoy inflation in the market. Your gold will means nothin.
    Sts has done 3 updates and listening for criticize that Build or make event better. NOT CRITICIZE FOR YOU OWN SAKES.

You probably have really good gear. Not only is it really hard for me to complete even a single map. With no gl I'm making 2-3k even when i do finish a map. P.S It's taking me 5-10 minutes if I even get the CHANCE to be able to not have all my crates destryoed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Its Still hard for not op geared players, those who supposed to have a chance to farm on this event without gl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I completely agree with this post, especially if they made the map harder....the loot should be much better!! The event is only 2 weeks, and being that it is an “event” it should be super fun with OP gold loot drops, not hard for all but the elite with little loot that makes GY/Maus/DM/Valley much better to run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sadyuh View Post
    Raise the the gold loot sts pleasee we really been wanting this event since last year. Please d dont let us down.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Agree this needs to be upgrades haha

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexboard For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Na u just dumb sorry :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts