Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: umm wth is going on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default umm wth is going on

i was playing booty event like a couple hours ago maybe less and it was fun and easy and actually a decent event overall. but i come back and now the mobs are so much harder and i cant beat it and im level 67 fully geared OP stats and im still losing to these mobs... wth did STS do... please fix this

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lynisterr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Op rich ppl whined....
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

So after the last update I made a Level 16 War, and using the gear that I got from the free level-up crates in my inventory, with my basic Timber, I crushed the event zone in a little over a minute.
    Obviously I have advantages because I made the content and I know how to spec my toon and where to stand and all that - but I'm not OP; I'm an old man with the reactions of an even older man (who needs a nap).

What level are you and what do you consider OP gears for that level?
    Or if you wanna skip that just PM me your toon name and I'll check out all the details.

Thanks in advance :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Ty for the fixes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

im level 67 and i have taint set 66 with 12% armor 8% str and i also have night terror belt with 4% str 4% armor 125 armor and a venom set with 3% str and 1.50% str on ring and amu is 7% armor and then i have a arcane arti forgot the name xD but it has like 3% str i have super good stats but i literally cant play the event idk whats happening ) :

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lynisterr View Post
    im level 67 and i have taint set 66 with 12% armor 8% str and i also have night terror belt with 4% str 4% armor 125 armor and a venom set with 3% str and 1.50% str on ring and amu is 7% armor and then i have a arcane arti forgot the name xD but it has like 3% str i have super good stats but i literally cant play the event idk whats happening ) :
    I advice to use shoggoth AA pet it would help :3

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lynisterr View Post
    It's probably a bad spec for your skills. PM your character name so I can have a look. Thanks in advance!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cinco View Post
    so after the last update i made a level 16 war, and using the gear that i got from the free level-up crates in my inventory, with my basic timber, i crushed the event zone in a little over a minute.
    Obviously i have advantages because i made the content and i know how to spec my toon and where to stand and all that - but i'm not op; i'm an old man with the reactions of an even older man (who needs a nap).

What level are you and what do you consider op gears for that level?
    Or if you wanna skip that just pm me your toon name and i'll check out all the details.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  35527dd6-obama.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  86.9 KB

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

its zhaasigraba

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So after the last update I made a Level 16 War, and using the gear that I got from the free level-up crates in my inventory, with my basic Timber, I crushed the event zone in a little over a minute.
    Obviously I have advantages because I made the content and I know how to spec my toon and where to stand and all that - but I'm not OP; I'm an old man with the reactions of an even older man (who needs a nap).

What level are you and what do you consider OP gears for that level?
    Or if you wanna skip that just PM me your toon name and I'll check out all the details.

It is nice to know that you are concerned with how the perspective of all the players in the game is, regardless of level. For me, the event is great as it is. I have a wizard at lv 76, I have nothing to complain about, but there are members of our guild who are having the same problem. Players with a low level will hardly have Gold to have the best items in their level, so the event is being difficult for them.

Enviado de meu SM-G9600 usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Im selling op tainted set warrior, better than yours, if u mind to buy pm me