Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Rogue best pet

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default Rogue best pet

    Hello

    What are some really good rogue happiness pets?
    I am thinking about ingot and chunk or electra but there are so many pets.

    Thank you for your answer.
    Arigato

  2. #2
    Forum Adept Cliva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    390
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    I have diff pets hb for diff maps but usually i go with Electra hb, the 35%damage is a huge boost. If you want damage + crit go for Bejan. Damage+crit+bit of armor go for Heroic Lemon n lime. Armor+damage, go for Dreambot/Arcanite dreambot. Lots of hb to use but it depends on what you need

    Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliva View Post
    I have diff pets hb for diff maps but usually i go with Electra hb, the 35%damage is a huge boost. If you want damage + crit go for Bejan. Damage+crit+bit of armor go for Heroic Lemon n lime. Armor+damage, go for Dreambot/Arcanite dreambot. Lots of hb to use but it depends on what you need

    Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk
    I would like one that is useful for deep marsh and one that is useful for valley gates.

  4. #4
    Forum Adept Cliva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    390
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monofilament View Post
    I would like one that is useful for deep marsh and one that is useful for valley gates.
    Ingot n chunk it is, affordable and one of the best hb for those maps

    Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    126
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monofilament View Post
    I would like one that is useful for deep marsh and one that is useful for valley gates.
    Armored zhulong hb

  6. #6
    Member Altheza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    electra for pvp

    arm zhu and lancelot for pve

    if you lack mana

    H Mishi is hands down the best mana pet everrr!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Altheza For This Useful Post:


  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    188
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Altheza View Post
    electra for pvp

    arm zhu and lancelot for pve

    if you lack mana

    H Mishi is hands down the best mana pet everrr!!
    owo what would u suggest as a good base pet for rogue pvp at endgame?

    -Dew

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Forum Adept Gaprisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    378
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    156
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

    Default

    Armored zhulong or lancelot has boss damage which is useful.
    Geng or Noe if you want to farm gold as it has good damage as well.
    meep meep

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    188
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    Armored zhulong or lancelot has boss damage which is useful.
    Geng or Noe if you want to farm gold as it has good damage as well.
    Noted, thank you!

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

  12. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monofilament View Post
    Hello

    What are some really good rogue happiness pets?
    I am thinking about ingot and chunk or electra but there are so many pets.

    Thank you for your answer.
    Arigato
    H fatima

    Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Sell Wrenching Stench Vest Rogue//BUY CRYO ROGUE ARMOR/HELM
    By arcanedragonhunter123 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2020, 10:44 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2020, 04:07 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2020, 11:50 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2020, 06:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •