Thread: Arcane weapon honest feed back (player vs monster)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Arcane weapon honest feed back (player vs monster)

Ok I finally had the spare time to open all my bday 2020 boxies to complete 110 mystic sets. And honestly after testing all 3 sets I gotta say the dev nailed it with the arcane weapon.

———. (If any one has better pics please share there kinda hard to take good ones)———

The arcane str weapon summon sharks and does aoe on proc (when shark pop up) because str armor set has so much armor I’m still Tanky and my damage is up with splash proc aoe. It’s a close range weapon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 07-03-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Ok I finally had the spare time to open all my bday 2020 boxies to complete 110 mystic sets. And honestly after testing all 3 sets I gotta say the dev nailed it with the arcane weapon.

The arcane str weapon summon sharks and does aoe on proc (when shark pop up) because str armor set has so much armor I’m still Tanky and my damage is up with splash proc aoe. It’s a close range weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Ok now this arcane staff (intel) brings out the true power of a mage or anyone class that wanna do aoe damage. Ever hit it seems does splash damage and to spice it up it has aoe lighting that proc pretty often for big burst of damage against multi targets. With the arcane master weapon staff you destroy mobs. The aoe has great range. But you can die pretty fast if you don’t have pots are if you don’t kite The monsters. This can be pretty useful for speed runs especially if your a class that lack good area damage.
    -It’s not let me post the pic right now but I’ll add later-

Last edited by Hjable; 07-03-2020 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Ok finally the boat. Arcane 110 weapon (dex)I thought just this one was good just cause of the single target damage from the speed of the weapon and ( damage per second ) it does. It is a single target range weapon and best in the group by far. It also has a proc effect that drops a cannon ball from the sky. The bomb does area effect damage when it blows up and also it seems to set fire in that area doing continued fire damage for awhile.
    - will add pics when it let me-

It’s really hard to get a picture of the proc effect for me. Pets , minion something always and up covering by the time I screen shot. The bomb is under the little guy that poop hearts.
    Okay you see that fire that’s like the effect you get after the bomb explodes it has a fire damage effect and does damage ever second if enemy stands in it I think. Also the bomb blast has a push back effect
    Last edited by Hjable; 07-04-2020 at 01:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quick update -after more time of testing the sword fish it could use a buff like increase attack speed especially since u lose the def bonus of a shield. The sword fish is lacking usability. I cant for any reason see a reason to use it but if it had like a slow effect that would work cause it help the team kite or something. Especially since this is a close range weapon should be look more into. Example would be if I wanna do damage to muti target I’ll use staff single target I’ll boat (range). If sword was more tanky, or slowed enemy or just put out more damage would be better and remeber it’s close range weapon and you’ll lose damage per second just chasing down your next target or missing a hit and missing a bit with a slow weapon is painful

Last edited by Hjable; 07-09-2020 at 07:41 PM.