Thread: A way to make the event balance for everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default A way to make the event balance for everyone

the only way to make the event balanced for everyone in my opinion is to increase the base gold drop to like 30-50k. and make it not affected by gold loot ( so everyone who got no gl can also farm stacks), so everyone in the game will be having the same gold drops, the difference is only whose willing to spend more time. no1 will complain, only nerds who say they spent all their time buying gl items. me myself spent ALOT, like a hell lot of time for gl, but we've all farmed alot of gold from dm/evg with that gl ( im on 630gl, farmed an average of 10m each evg/dm ) quarantine gave everyone alot of time so stop being lazy and get ur *** to farm other than complaining abt the event to get easy gold, dont be overgreedy. let the newbies get some gold too, its a yearly event. oh and i dont wanna hear some bs from richie who gan say stuff like ' nah this event is alrd balanced, nah this event is alrd good ' this event doesnt affect u guys at all even if the drops r good or bad and, we all know its not a good event so far, and we all know u just dont want people to be up there, not tryna start a beef but im just statin facts.
    Last edited by avaunt; 07-10-2020 at 02:57 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to avaunt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

+++ 1

its a good suggestion though

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Open the chest bruh

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

maybe 15-20k as base drop 30-50k might be too much
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Hahahahahah AL have such a great community <3 <3 <3 everyone becomes angel and "care about noobs" when it comes to buffing anything. But honestly it's looking so pathetic when in every thread some low IQ people cant find better arguments than talking about how they care about new players hahaha. NOBODY cares about new players. Dont be so fake pls and try find stronger arguments why this event should give more gold. Maybe sts will increase loots when they see some statistics instead of this bs about "new players"
    Last edited by reyals; 07-10-2020 at 03:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The nerds will always complain, good or bad events they will complain, theyr never happy and think theyr better than every one, and the classic every one is a noob except them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

nah, this is the only event i complained to this year. and im not doin this only for the new players, im doin this for myself too. + its a win win situation for me n new players. dont get me wrong abt tat being an angel for newer players, i wont do or say anything tat wont benefit me.
    Last edited by avaunt; 07-10-2020 at 03:57 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

STS already gIvE cHeSt tO OpEn wiTh TokEn, so noob with no gl awaken also can loot some gold from it

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    Hahahahahah AL have such a great community <3 <3 <3 everyone becomes angel and "care about noobs" when it comes to buffing anything. But honestly it's looking so pathetic when in every thread some low IQ people cant find better arguments than talking about how they care about new players hahaha. NOBODY cares about new players. Dont be so fake pls and try find stronger arguments why this event should give more gold. Maybe sts will increase loots when they see some statistics instead of this bs about "new players"
    I've always cared about new players. I may be not be as good as you when it comes to running maps etc. but I've always done my best to help new players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

They misunderstood the word fair.
    Imagine you play 2-3 years and after you spend so much time, gold, money (the most important is the time)
    You every time sell your previous gear, to buy the next one , and you all time crafting crafting upgrade equipment sell, buy new ,upgrade again infinitely.
    Coming one new player: he never buy equipment to save gold. He never play alone because not want die or spend potions, always he ask and crying about helping and items, to take from you, if you don’t have or give , you bad and rich.
    He play one event like this and get big amounts of gold. You missed this event, and every time struggle to make your living.
    You play 3-4 months infested and got only coins, one day you help there one 70 lvl he gets ebon armor you die 4 times.
    The real fair for EVERY event for me is all to be scaled. (Luck, money dropping)
    You low lvl but you have 600% gl? The other is 76 but have 200% gl?
    Fair is the big lvl to take more gold with 200% gl from the low lvl with 600%!
    And fair is not the capable word about this situation, the capable word is JUSTICE!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If Sts won't Cater the Bigeners they will leave game and game lost players tell it Dies

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk