Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 95

Thread: < Cul De Sac> Official Guild Thread

  1. #41
    Member Altheza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monofilament View Post
    Congratulations! Happy to be part of this guild.
    hahaha! happy you got your lucky vanity set mono!! Lovelots!!

  2. #42
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    358
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Can i join?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #43
    Member Altheza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spiridusftw View Post
    Can i join?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Send me message in the game.

    Thanks A Lot

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Altheza View Post
    hahaha! happy you got your lucky vanity set mono!! Lovelots!!
    Thank you. Wish I could be there for celebrating... Busy work

  5. #45
    Member omg_its_Amy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Germany, NDS
    Posts
    87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slothunter View Post
    Thank god cao wasnt around, he has no sense of fashion :0
    I take my like back haha, he got the best hair style for tank yo!

    Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to omg_its_Amy For This Useful Post:


  7. #46
    Member Altheza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omg_its_Amy View Post
    I take my like back haha, he got the best hair style for tank yo!

    Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk
    Hahaha! Cao fashion is in or out. Sometimes hes on point but most of the time hes okay haha.

    Lets not talk about ltuvs epic and horrendous fashion sense lol

  8. #47
    Member omg_its_Amy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Germany, NDS
    Posts
    87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Altheza View Post
    Hahaha! Cao fashion is in or out. Sometimes hes on point but most of the time hes okay haha.

    Lets not talk about ltuvs epic and horrendous fashion sense lol
    Word!

    Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

  9. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    I was about to quit the game because of how much work I had to do so I left the guild and told officers about it too.

    When I came back, master (Altheza) kicked me, then started spreading lies that I guild hopped and apparently ignored her when she "pmed me".
    I was guildless all the time and I never got pm from her.

    It's really funny how you don't treat officers with the same respect as normal members. Officers leave few times a week when there is drama in chat or between them. They also leave to help in battleground but when members do it they're trashed down and are banned from guild.

    Ain't coming back here
    Was nice to meet some of the members shout out to Amy, Aburus, Despear.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monofilament For This Useful Post:


  11. #49
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    india
    Posts
    455
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monofilament View Post
    I was about to quit the game because of how much work I had to do so I left the guild and told officers about it too.

    When I came back, master (Altheza) kicked me, then started spreading lies that I guild hopped and apparently ignored her when she "pmed me".
    I was guildless all the time and I never got pm from her.

    It's really funny how you don't treat officers with the same respect as normal members. Officers leave few times a week when there is drama in chat or between them. They also leave to help in battleground but when members do it they're trashed down and are banned from guild.

    Ain't coming back here
    Was nice to meet some of the members shout out to Amy, Aburus, Despear.
    Purely a case of misunderstanding sir
    And also I requested u to come back on line u said u won't come.
    I respected that I told u to pm me anytime if Change your mind
    Anyway gl wherever u are
    Tc bro let's not misjudge people

    Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

  12. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyfaujdar View Post
    Purely a case of misunderstanding sir
    And also I requested u to come back on line u said u won't come.
    I respected that I told u to pm me anytime if Change your mind
    Anyway gl wherever u are
    Tc bro let's not misjudge people

    Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    That was week ago when I did actually quit the game. I wasn't thinking that I'd come back.
    Tc too☺ see u around

  13. #51
    Member Altheza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monofilament View Post
    I was about to quit the game because of how much work I had to do so I left the guild and told officers about it too.

    When I came back, master (Altheza) kicked me, then started spreading lies that I guild hopped and apparently ignored her when she "pmed me".
    I was guildless all the time and I never got pm from her.

    It's really funny how you don't treat officers with the same respect as normal members. Officers leave few times a week when there is drama in chat or between them. They also leave to help in battleground but when members do it they're trashed down and are banned from guild.

    Ain't coming back here
    Was nice to meet some of the members shout out to Amy, Aburus, Despear.
    Nah. Pure lies. I was online when you left i pmed you twice and no replied? Have some manners and stop sour graping.
    You surely cant comeback coz i kicked you..

    Stop whining guildhopper you are not welcome here adios!

  14. #52
    Member Altheza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    And if you have some decency left do not throw your waste in our thread..

    Thank you...

  15. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Altheza View Post
    Nah. Pure lies. I was online when you left i pmed you twice and no replied? Have some manners and stop sour graping.
    You surely cant comeback coz i kicked you..

    Stop whining guildhopper you are not welcome here adios!
    Show me proof that I guild hopped please?
    I always replied to every PM! I didn't see yours. I even tried to contact you but you did not answer.
    When other people leave 5 times a week and comeback you do nothing but when I did leave once (BECAUSE I WANTED TO QUIT) and cameback I got kicked instantly lol.
    I even rejected to come to Ikoby's brother guild right after I left because I said that I won't play.

    You're telling lies on forum, accusing me of something I did not.

    I warn everyone who sees this to not expect something from such immature and two faced guild master. She is nice when she wants your help with LB or aps but when you're useless she will throw you away.

    I actually do have manners unlike you.
    Bye

  16. #54
    Member Altheza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monofilament View Post
    Show me proof that I guild hopped please?
    I always replied to every PM! I didn't see yours. I even tried to contact you but you did not answer.
    When other people leave 5 times a week and comeback you do nothing but when I did leave once (BECAUSE I WANTED TO QUIT) and cameback I got kicked instantly lol.
    I even rejected to come to Ikoby's brother guild right after I left because I said that I won't play.

    You're telling lies on forum, accusing me of something I did not.

    I warn everyone who sees this to not expect something from such immature and two faced guild master. She is nice when she wants your help with LB or aps but when you're useless she will throw you away.

    I actually do have manners unlike you.
    Bye
    Why dont you show us proof that you message me when you leave guild? ^-^
    Please do not photoshop. Lol

    No time for sour grapers and crybabies.

    Go find a guild that you can guildhop everyweek.
    We dont even have aps and pve kills requirement? Stop being a clown mono..
    Goodluck on your journey. I Wish you luck mister.

    And feel free to leave this thread. Was about to ignore you but you want my attention when you got kicked im giving it to you. Lol

  17. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Altheza View Post
    Why dont you show us proof that you message me when you leave guild? ^-^
    Please do not photoshop. Lol

    No time for sour grapers and crybabies.

    Go find a guild that you can guildhop everyweek.
    We dont even have aps and pve kills requirement? Stop being a clown mono..
    Goodluck on your journey. I Wish you luck mister.

    And feel free to leave this thread. Was about to ignore you but you want my attention when you got kicked im giving it to you. Lol
    You were offline so how can I get the screenshot?
    You're the clown here actually. And stop being miserable liar because I joined your guild since you were 16 on LB and stayed till the very end. My first and last guild.

    I don't need your attention nor mercy but stop telling lies that I am a hopper when your officers leave guild few times a week.

    You spammed me for help to be doorer to get on the LB lol even tho I didn't knew how that work.
    Now all of sudden I am useless clown because I left your guild? Huh? Lmao.
    Y'all really don't have a life. I am done reacting to your lies and false accusations.

    BEWARE PEOPLE.

  18. #56
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    india
    Posts
    455
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monofilament View Post
    You were offline so how can I get the screenshot?
    You're the clown here actually. And stop being miserable liar because I joined your guild since you were 16 on LB and stayed till the very end. My first and last guild.

    I don't need your attention nor mercy but stop telling lies that I am a hopper when your officers leave guild few times a week.

    You spammed me for help to be doorer to get on the LB lol even tho I didn't knew how that work.
    Now all of sudden I am useless clown because I left your guild? Huh? Lmao.
    Y'all really don't have a life. I am done reacting to your lies and false accusations.

    BEWARE PEOPLE.
    Dude that's enough.
    Last edited by luckyfaujdar; 09-07-2020 at 05:55 AM.

  19. #57
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    india
    Posts
    455
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    And 90% of officers are founding members of guild And also old friends so stop comparing urself with officers

    Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

  20. #58
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    india
    Posts
    455
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    The way she working for this guild is commendable.
    Last edited by luckyfaujdar; 09-07-2020 at 05:54 AM.

  21. #59
    Member Altheza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monofilament View Post
    You were offline so how can I get the screenshot?
    You're the clown here actually. And stop being miserable liar because I joined your guild since you were 16 on LB and stayed till the very end. My first and last guild.

    I don't need your attention nor mercy but stop telling lies that I am a hopper when your officers leave guild few times a week.

    You spammed me for help to be doorer to get on the LB lol even tho I didn't knew how that work.
    Now all of sudden I am useless clown because I left your guild? Huh? Lmao.
    Y'all really don't have a life. I am done reacting to your lies and false accusations.

    BEWARE PEOPLE.
    Gotcha. You just said you even try to contact me but i did not answer. Now im offline? Which is which?
    Spammed you for doorer? Didn’t you blindparty me a lot of times to try that map and I even called you out in gc?
    Stop being a liar mono and being a crybaby,.

    Yeah beware people coz i dont tolerate guildhopper like mono. So yes im done with you.

    Thanks for trashing our Guild thread. You really have some good manners in you. Lol

  22. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyfaujdar View Post
    The way she working for this guild is commendable she can't even farm anymore she has to help low levels
    She has to handle negativity of people like u
    She has to handle whining of people like u
    She has to handle her irl too
    U got no idea how hard she works for this guild so stop this nonsense bro

    Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    Oh please don't be such a fool bro. She's a mother theresa right?
    I am really done with such guilds and people.

    Honor pvp has nothing to do with my leaving. It was purely real work as I got promoted and was about to quit.
    I am not whining, just telling people to watch out because I've seen enough here. I am not dumb and blind. I didn't even mention anything about you or her not working hard so don't bring irrelevant drama into this.
    Yet you know that I did not guildhop and she tells lies but you don't dare to not say a bad word because you're afraid that she'd get mad at you lol.

    She can't defend herself tho so I get it. Good luck with your guild.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official Thread Guild: Hunter Association (***NEW GUILD***)
    By Trolzerkeinstein in forum AL Guilds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2020, 09:26 PM
  2. rsi- Official Guild Thread!
    By ___Dexsie___ in forum AL Guilds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2017, 02:39 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2016, 11:31 PM
  4. Official Looking for Guild thread
    By Firead in forum SL Guilds
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-07-2014, 08:30 PM
  5. Official Kaotix guild thread! Really organized guild!
    By KaotiicxDream in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 10:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •