Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: u should learn from dev tooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default u should learn from dev tooo

we all should learn from dev ,how to make the best event into worst event .. take my virtual clapping 👏👏👏 .. event so boring i slept while running it .on the other hand its solo and also less gold drop . am confuse .why is it a event tho ? i thought event are the chance of getting or having something .. but playing this is same as running some low level map ,no use .. i think dev like to get people cursing with every updates or event . non stop back to back boring events .. i am sure booty brought back many players well i also notice my guild member coming active but after running one or three run 😂😂😂 they are not running again .. 😂😂 u guys just backstab player with knife ..sure everyone wanted booty but not like this .. this is ****

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kulldeepboro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

You have been complaining non-stop since yesterday and yet you are still playing ? You said your friends and guidlies have quit, than why are u still playing if u found it boring ? The low levels and new players are enjoying the event. If you don't believe than go to windmoore or paradise.. Let them enjoy and u continue your DM or Evg runs with your high gold loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

who the **** said i am rich ? just because am lvl 76 doesnt mean i am rich . i dont even have a good % of gold loot . am still using legendary weapon and hoped that after this event i will be able to buy .u are the same kind of person who ignore players who ask for help in map and now coming to support them .. dont be two side personality .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

And Devs made events like Eggzavier, Arlorian egg hunt where everyone became instantly rich.. They also gave free gold titles to everyone in Goblin Event. Not a single word of appreciation for this but when it comes to bashing, people like you are always in front. You can be disappointed with them, that's not a big deal but bashing the whole game and making fun of their hard work.. Is it fair ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    who the **** said i am rich ? just because am lvl 76 doesnt mean i am rich . i dont even have a good % of gold loot . am still using legendary weapon and hoped that after this event i will be able to buy .u are the same kind of person who ignore players who ask for help in map and now coming to support them .. dont be two side personality .
    Oh you have seen me ignoring players when they ask me for help right ? You even know me in game ? Wow what a visionary superman you are.. Hats off to you sir.. Btw if you don't have good gl than why are u complaining ? Basically those people are complaining who have 800+ gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

we all should learn from dev ,how to make the best event into worst event .. take my virtual clapping ������ .. event so boring i slept while running it .on the other hand its solo and also less gold drop . am confuse .why is it a event tho ? i thought event are the chance of getting or having something .. but playing this is same as running some low level map ,no use .. i think dev like to get people cursing with every updates or event . non stop back to back boring events .. i am sure booty brought back many players well i also notice my guild member coming active but after running one or three run ������ they are not running again .. ���� u guys just backstab player with knife ..sure everyone wanted booty but not like this .. this is ****
    What’s your point...? Do you have any suggestions to offer?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have to disagree. I am low level returning player and this event is really helpful for me to afford things and to get free very nice looking vanity and a lot of gold.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

lol whiner, another one?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Didn't we knew it before it won't be like that last yrs

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

cinco said tat was a troll post lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

This thread is unnecessary. Forum is not the place for irrelevant whinning and cussing. If you have any productive feedback/suggestions to initiate the others into a dialogue, go ahead and use the space. If you don't, keep away. Your whining won't change anything and you're just wasting your energy and time.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Stop crying and enjoy the game, there's a lot of ways to make gold. Ever since booty was released everybody has been dependent on it, but now that it has been balanced for the sake of the economy and the new players, you, greedy players are mad because you can't make easy gold. Also, players with low gold loot can much more enjoy this event because tokens are easily obtained helping them buy those legendary booty chests and sell them in the auction. Moreover, be thankful devs are still making events like this where everyone can enjoy and make money (No need to farm energies).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

hahaha again and again kulldeep, just take ur time before u get punishment from devs of your bad language.
    enjoy
    Ign : Freckert

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 30K View Post
    Stop crying and enjoy the game, there's a lot of ways to make gold. Ever since booty was released everybody has been dependent on it, but now that it has been balanced for the sake of the economy and the new players, you, greedy players are mad because you can't make easy gold. Also, players with low gold loot can much more enjoy this event because tokens are easily obtained helping them buy those legendary booty chests and sell them in the auction. Moreover, be thankful devs are still making events like this where everyone can enjoy and make money (No need to farm energies).
    This sounds like if easter event only drop blue eggs and u told em to be thankful at least there's still easter event and even If they increase gold drop, prices won't inflate unless the gold drop is like 100k/boss. Even if they increase it to 30k/boss, evg still makes more than the event/hour. And who said ppls will low gold loot benefit from the event? All of my newbie friends with 200-300 gl are all dissapointed.

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by avaunt; 07-10-2020 at 09:21 AM.

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

u guys just backstab player with knife ..sure everyone wanted booty but not like this .. this is ****
    It is very hard to take feedback like this seriously. To give you some context: the first Booty Event offered a base of 10K gold per boss run - and when it was nerfed to 3K gold everyone said it was "ruined." Quotes included 'stab in the back,' and 'slap in the face,' and 'worst event ever,' if I recall correctly (and I do). And to be quite clear, I'm talking about the very first time the event ran, before anyone even knew it would exist, let alone before anyone could feel entitled to its (broken) original payouts.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It is very hard to take feedback like this seriously. To give you some context: the first Booty Event offered a base of 10K gold per boss run - and when it was nerfed to 3K gold everyone said it was "ruined." Quotes included 'stab in the back,' and 'slap in the face,' and 'worst event ever,' if I recall correctly (and I do). And to be quite clear, I'm talking about the very first time the event ran, before anyone even knew it would exist, let alone before anyone could feel entitled to its (broken) original payouts.
    Keep the event as it is. If you run the event as it was before people complain about inflation and privilege of players who have insane gold loot gear. Now people complain about that it is way worse than before and that you cant run in teams anymore due abusers.
    I believe its not the event itself that causes trouble, its quite balanced imo but the people who cant understand the difficulties of an event like this. And they forget one thing, if it causes this much trouble I believe devs are just not going to let it happen again. Be happy with the gold you earn, but dont be greedy to always max out your profit every single event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    This sounds like if easter event only drop blue eggs and u told em to be thankful at least there's still easter event and even If they increase gold drop, prices won't inflate unless the gold drop is like 100k/boss. Even if they increase it to 30k/boss, evg still makes more than the event/hour. And who said ppls will low gold loot benefit from the event? All of my newbie friends with 200-300 gl are all dissapointed.

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk
    Majority of newbies don't buy goldloot items. Many of them are not even fully leveled up. And my newbie friends are enjoying this event. This event is giving them enough gold to survive in Al without gl gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Event is okay its a general event especially to those new players, devs does not deserve being derided like this they have been already appeasing us with consecutives big events and new contents they are working hard and deserves merit and it is much more preferred like this instead of exacerbating more the inflated economy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

greed to the bone

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk