Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: u should learn from dev tooo

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    117
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default u should learn from dev tooo

    we all should learn from dev ,how to make the best event into worst event .. take my virtual clapping 👏👏👏 .. event so boring i slept while running it .on the other hand its solo and also less gold drop . am confuse .why is it a event tho ? i thought event are the chance of getting or having something .. but playing this is same as running some low level map ,no use .. i think dev like to get people cursing with every updates or event . non stop back to back boring events .. i am sure booty brought back many players well i also notice my guild member coming active but after running one or three run 😂😂😂 they are not running again .. 😂😂 u guys just backstab player with knife ..sure everyone wanted booty but not like this .. this is ****

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kulldeepboro For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    393
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    You have been complaining non-stop since yesterday and yet you are still playing ? You said your friends and guidlies have quit, than why are u still playing if u found it boring ? The low levels and new players are enjoying the event. If you don't believe than go to windmoore or paradise.. Let them enjoy and u continue your DM or Evg runs with your high gold loot

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    117
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    who the **** said i am rich ? just because am lvl 76 doesnt mean i am rich . i dont even have a good % of gold loot . am still using legendary weapon and hoped that after this event i will be able to buy .u are the same kind of person who ignore players who ask for help in map and now coming to support them .. dont be two side personality .

  5. #4
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    393
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    And Devs made events like Eggzavier, Arlorian egg hunt where everyone became instantly rich.. They also gave free gold titles to everyone in Goblin Event. Not a single word of appreciation for this but when it comes to bashing, people like you are always in front. You can be disappointed with them, that's not a big deal but bashing the whole game and making fun of their hard work.. Is it fair ?

  6. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    393
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    who the **** said i am rich ? just because am lvl 76 doesnt mean i am rich . i dont even have a good % of gold loot . am still using legendary weapon and hoped that after this event i will be able to buy .u are the same kind of person who ignore players who ask for help in map and now coming to support them .. dont be two side personality .
    Oh you have seen me ignoring players when they ask me for help right ? You even know me in game ? Wow what a visionary superman you are.. Hats off to you sir.. Btw if you don't have good gl than why are u complaining ? Basically those people are complaining who have 800+ gl

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    you are now breathing manually
    Posts
    955
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    we all should learn from dev ,how to make the best event into worst event .. take my virtual clapping ������ .. event so boring i slept while running it .on the other hand its solo and also less gold drop . am confuse .why is it a event tho ? i thought event are the chance of getting or having something .. but playing this is same as running some low level map ,no use .. i think dev like to get people cursing with every updates or event . non stop back to back boring events .. i am sure booty brought back many players well i also notice my guild member coming active but after running one or three run ������ they are not running again .. ���� u guys just backstab player with knife ..sure everyone wanted booty but not like this .. this is ****
    What’s your point...? Do you have any suggestions to offer?

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    I have to disagree. I am low level returning player and this event is really helpful for me to afford things and to get free very nice looking vanity and a lot of gold.

  9. #8
    Blogger
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    96
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    lol whiner, another one?

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Didn't we knew it before it won't be like that last yrs

    Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    cinco said tat was a troll post lol

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    244
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    -1

    Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

  13. #12
    Forum Adept Roycedamagnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    350
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    This thread is unnecessary. Forum is not the place for irrelevant whinning and cussing. If you have any productive feedback/suggestions to initiate the others into a dialogue, go ahead and use the space. If you don't, keep away. Your whining won't change anything and you're just wasting your energy and time.

  14. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    385
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Stop crying and enjoy the game, there's a lot of ways to make gold. Ever since booty was released everybody has been dependent on it, but now that it has been balanced for the sake of the economy and the new players, you, greedy players are mad because you can't make easy gold. Also, players with low gold loot can much more enjoy this event because tokens are easily obtained helping them buy those legendary booty chests and sell them in the auction. Moreover, be thankful devs are still making events like this where everyone can enjoy and make money (No need to farm energies).

  15. #14
    Forum Adept Freckert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Gates
    Posts
    261
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    hahaha again and again kulldeep, just take ur time before u get punishment from devs of your bad language.
    enjoy
    Ign : Freckert

  16. #15
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 30K View Post
    Stop crying and enjoy the game, there's a lot of ways to make gold. Ever since booty was released everybody has been dependent on it, but now that it has been balanced for the sake of the economy and the new players, you, greedy players are mad because you can't make easy gold. Also, players with low gold loot can much more enjoy this event because tokens are easily obtained helping them buy those legendary booty chests and sell them in the auction. Moreover, be thankful devs are still making events like this where everyone can enjoy and make money (No need to farm energies).
    This sounds like if easter event only drop blue eggs and u told em to be thankful at least there's still easter event and even If they increase gold drop, prices won't inflate unless the gold drop is like 100k/boss. Even if they increase it to 30k/boss, evg still makes more than the event/hour. And who said ppls will low gold loot benefit from the event? All of my newbie friends with 200-300 gl are all dissapointed.

    Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by avaunt; 07-10-2020 at 09:21 AM.

  17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,432
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,450
    Thanked in
    1,812 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    u guys just backstab player with knife ..sure everyone wanted booty but not like this .. this is ****
    It is very hard to take feedback like this seriously. To give you some context: the first Booty Event offered a base of 10K gold per boss run - and when it was nerfed to 3K gold everyone said it was "ruined." Quotes included 'stab in the back,' and 'slap in the face,' and 'worst event ever,' if I recall correctly (and I do). And to be quite clear, I'm talking about the very first time the event ran, before anyone even knew it would exist, let alone before anyone could feel entitled to its (broken) original payouts.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  19. #17
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    510
    Thanked in
    245 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It is very hard to take feedback like this seriously. To give you some context: the first Booty Event offered a base of 10K gold per boss run - and when it was nerfed to 3K gold everyone said it was "ruined." Quotes included 'stab in the back,' and 'slap in the face,' and 'worst event ever,' if I recall correctly (and I do). And to be quite clear, I'm talking about the very first time the event ran, before anyone even knew it would exist, let alone before anyone could feel entitled to its (broken) original payouts.
    Keep the event as it is. If you run the event as it was before people complain about inflation and privilege of players who have insane gold loot gear. Now people complain about that it is way worse than before and that you cant run in teams anymore due abusers.
    I believe its not the event itself that causes trouble, its quite balanced imo but the people who cant understand the difficulties of an event like this. And they forget one thing, if it causes this much trouble I believe devs are just not going to let it happen again. Be happy with the gold you earn, but dont be greedy to always max out your profit every single event.

  20. #18
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    393
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    This sounds like if easter event only drop blue eggs and u told em to be thankful at least there's still easter event and even If they increase gold drop, prices won't inflate unless the gold drop is like 100k/boss. Even if they increase it to 30k/boss, evg still makes more than the event/hour. And who said ppls will low gold loot benefit from the event? All of my newbie friends with 200-300 gl are all dissapointed.

    Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk
    Majority of newbies don't buy goldloot items. Many of them are not even fully leveled up. And my newbie friends are enjoying this event. This event is giving them enough gold to survive in Al without gl gears

  21. #19
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    328
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Event is okay its a general event especially to those new players, devs does not deserve being derided like this they have been already appeasing us with consecutives big events and new contents they are working hard and deserves merit and it is much more preferred like this instead of exacerbating more the inflated economy.

  22. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    755
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    greed to the bone

    Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Learn me how to be pro
    By Darktiny in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2016, 09:13 PM
  2. Help to learn pvp!
    By Kaushal M in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:41 AM
  3. New player should learn or do
    By Fbro in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 09:27 PM
  4. Way tooo cool!! I hope BFSW is as cool!
    By Conradin in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 09:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •