Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
It is very hard to take feedback like this seriously. To give you some context: the first Booty Event offered a base of 10K gold per boss run - and when it was nerfed to 3K gold everyone said it was "ruined." Quotes included 'stab in the back,' and 'slap in the face,' and 'worst event ever,' if I recall correctly (and I do). And to be quite clear, I'm talking about the very first time the event ran, before anyone even knew it would exist, let alone before anyone could feel entitled to its (broken) original payouts.
Keep the event as it is. If you run the event as it was before people complain about inflation and privilege of players who have insane gold loot gear. Now people complain about that it is way worse than before and that you cant run in teams anymore due abusers.
I believe its not the event itself that causes trouble, its quite balanced imo but the people who cant understand the difficulties of an event like this. And they forget one thing, if it causes this much trouble I believe devs are just not going to let it happen again. Be happy with the gold you earn, but dont be greedy to always max out your profit every single event.