Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: u should learn from dev tooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Yes, I have to admit that I was mistaken. I now know that the new players are managing and enjoying this event.
    All good 🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    And Devs made events like Eggzavier, Arlorian egg hunt where everyone became instantly rich.. They also gave free gold titles to everyone in Goblin Event. Not a single word of appreciation for this but when it comes to bashing, people like you are always in front. You can be disappointed with them, that's not a big deal but bashing the whole game and making fun of their hard work.. Is it fair ?
    Facts. No truer words are said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    we all should learn from dev ,how to make the best event into worst event .. take my virtual clapping 👏👏👏 .. event so boring i slept while running it .on the other hand its solo and also less gold drop . am confuse .why is it a event tho ? i thought event are the chance of getting or having something .. but playing this is same as running some low level map ,no use .. i think dev like to get people cursing with every updates or event . non stop back to back boring events .. i am sure booty brought back many players well i also notice my guild member coming active but after running one or three run 😂😂😂 they are not running again .. 😂😂 u guys just backstab player with knife ..sure everyone wanted booty but not like this .. this is ****
    Well, if you have time to make this long af post, then u have time to farm. Just to give you some personal experience, I ran event for an hour with magnate medal, and legend gear. After that hour was up, i managed to make 410k, thats way more than what i would have gotten than in DM or gates.