Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I actually liked this event :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default I actually liked this event :/

Welp I guess I just won’t run the event I have good gear but can’t seem to win without damaging the crates all my friends have bad gear mines is better but they can easily get passed it in like 1 minute I’m not sure if it’s a bug but rip my only way of making gold .-. It was fine but then it changed :/ and now I can’t even finish it I thought it was supposed to be meant for new players and experienced players but my level 40 can’t even do damage to mobs it’s just sad how low level people can’t farm now... because rich people with gold loot want to do an event for gold obviously it’s made for gold but why not just let us make our gold and you guys go back to deep marsh/evg cause trust me the most you can make out of this event without plat is around 10-20m which you can make in a couple days with gold loot. That’s just my opinion so don’t heat me in the comments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I also lost with my 76 rog and 67 warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

If you have good gear but you cant finish the map, try either a different skill spec or learn the map.
    Not everyones a gaming natural and sometimes practice is necessary.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

The proper skill choices are very important for each class to dominate this event. A typical PvE build (balanced between damage and recovery) may not be the best strategy for this event - especially considering that you are the sole member of the 'skeleton crew.'

Movement, situational awareness and zone control are also quite important because the monsters could possibly attack any of the three crates. If you aren't paying attention you could wind up losing them all even if you are properly geared and skilled.

On the subject of gear: the more items you have that are appropriate for your character level, the better you will fare. After numerous individual discussions about gear, it is clear to me that many players who think they have 'good gears' actually don't. You need appropriate-level stats to defeat these monsters quickly and you will not get the necessary stats from gear that is 10+ levels below your character level. For instance: if you're a level 50 and you have a Legendary level 50 weapon, but an Epic level 30 helm, a Legendary level 15 armor and Rare level 5 accessories you are not going to be as successful as a character that has a full load-out of Level 50 Rares (let alone a set of Level 50 Epics or Legendaries).

Thanks for the continued feedback!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Idk if you had issues before they patched the crates to have 3x more strength, but it's totally doable after the patch.