Thread: Booty Controversy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Booty Controversy

we already have amazing example of events such as Easter event and Eggzavier event which every level every class of players can farm and enjoy. This reworked Pirate Booty is nothing like that.
    It is good for low geared and those who don't have gl or cant farm valley maps.
    If sts really cares I think they should make this event permanent till low geared can farm some gold till they can buy their gears and can join endgame maps.
    For ppl with high gl and gears its simply not worth to farm this this event as it is now.
    and those who are blaming those high gl geared ppl for complaining about this event, it takes 6 month to 2 years of playing this game to get the gl gears they have unless you spend money on it!
    show some respect at least! it takes lots of effort and time to farm gold! Gold doesn't adds up to ones acc passively by only having gl gears.
    And booty doesn't have to drop huge amount of gold.
    Just able to farm 2x or 2.5x amount of gold than normal dm boss from the event is very good. that wont inflate the economy. its like farming 2 week worth of farming doing in 1 week.

I want to summarize this in 2 key points:

1. For just reached 76 players without any decent gears to farm till they can be geared up for end game maps make this event or similar gold farming way PERMANENT.

2. Make a 2x gold drop from all Bosses Event for a week or something similar to have a taste of of original Pirate Booty Event.

In the end I want to say it takes efforts and hard work to get rich. And at some point gold isn't so important in this game anymore. Its the friends you make and pass time with is the reason you log in to the game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Axalan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

last paragraph❤️❤️❤️ we invested millions of gold to farm millions but now dev just ignoring that fact and want game and events to fair for everyone .duhh if i knew this day would come i wouldve never really spent a single gold on gold loot item . they event nerf the jewel framing which was the only was of getting gold beside the gold loot farm . i think they want us to farm the elite golden chest like we used to do before .. before putting out any event they really dont think abt the consequence that will lead to the future market of auction or price of an item . because of that now we are seeing so high price in auc .. seriously 50+ m for an endgame item ,how the fak dev think we can make that kind of gold without gold loot or farming jewel . they simply want us to buy plat and play the game . i dont mind buying plats but seeing the price of plat i want to spit in dev face . **** u mother****er ban me bitch . i dint give a **** abt ur ban . just u know so am angryu because of ur actions . u led to this day. we never wanted to price to go high in that amount .. if u really want to fix the gold economy why did u increase the gold cap ? who the **** will be able to stash that kind of gold if he dont use gold loot or other kind of tactics .. tthis game was pay to win ,is now and always will be .. **** u dev .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kulldeepboro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Just repeating whats been said 10x times already..
    The event was bad on initial release, but because we have unique devs it was tweaked to be a quite profitable event, not a rival to evg and dm but still a good side money maker and good for lower lv players.
    They already tweaked the event, you can stop whining now thank you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

no need for x2, just a drop like dm/evg boss is alrd fine tbh. rn its 2-3x less than dm/evg boss. and even if booty gold drop rate is the same as evg boss, evg gon still make gold faster than the event.
    Last edited by avaunt; 07-10-2020 at 06:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

All those 'payed this much for gl for nothing', 'evg/dm gives more' narrative irks me.

Like as if it was bought for booty, *then proceeds grinding like zombie from evg/dm, earning endlessly, then whines booty made gl pointless.

The greed is real, and I wouldn't be surprised if either gold mines were to be nerfered from all these whining.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    no need for x2, just a drop like dm/evg boss is alrd fine tbh. rn its 2-3x less than dm/evg boss. and even if booty gold drop rate is the same as evg boss, evg gon still make gold faster than the event.
    Go and play evg instead of this event if it is more profitable. It's as simple as that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

id be doin evg if its open, the event make it super long to open, no1 runnin frontier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

id be doin evg if its open, the event make it super long to open, no1 runnin frontier.
    This only proves how Booty is still surprisingly on par, and easy.

And all the whining are from lazy forum celebs wanting things easier than it already is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    This only proves how Booty is still surprisingly on par, and easy.

And all the whining are from lazy forum celebs wanting things easier than it already is.

This makes no sense lol wdym? I literlly said id be doing evg/dm if its open, there's nth else to do aside from the event rn. And fyi ive been running the event since yesterday for the pve kills, what's up w lazy forum celebs lmao

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

This makes no sense lol wdym? I literlly said id be doing evg/dm if its open, there's nth else to do aside from the event rn. And fyi ive been running the event since yesterday for the pve kills, what's up w lazy forum celebs lmao

It was a statement, In other words, X is the reason Y

I was generalizing, not necessarily implied to you though.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 07-10-2020 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

It was a statement, In other words, X is the reason Y

I was generalizing, not necessarily implied to you though.

It happens in the first day of all events, everyone will be running and stop after 2-3 days if the event is bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

All those 'payed this much for gl for nothing', 'evg/dm gives more' narrative irks me.

Like as if it was bought for booty, *then proceeds grinding like zombie from evg/dm, earning endlessly, then whines booty made gl pointless.

The greed is real, and I wouldn't be surprised if either gold mines were to be nerfered from all these whining.

you are making it sound like a evil thing lols. Have you run evg? its hard! you need to spend like 50m+ on your gears just to run the map and survive till wave 30-40.
    you have to spend more on your gears if you wanna climb latter waves.
    Event is called event for a reason. If its better to farm normal map than event then event loses its reason.
    Funny, didn't know expecting to farm more gold from an event is called being greedy... you probably don't run any event that gives you gold then