Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
From past experience. <Event is doing great right now, nothing needs changed. Stop asking for gold buffs. Just farm and have fun, not everything is easy and fast.>
1) Items are cheap and people want booty.
2) Booty is out and drops good gold + is good for new players.
3) People whine and cry waa waa I am lazy and this event doesn't drop 1mil per run booty should only be gl based for rich people.
4) Sts buff booty drops and make it harder.
5) Older payers are happy and making a ton of gold.
6) Booty ends.
7) Item prices go up outrageously to keep in sync with the amout of gold in game.
8) People cry and whine again waaa waa items cost too much and make bs excuses like "How are new players supposed to afford these?"

See what I am saying? People cry that booty is for poor and rich people since it isn't gold loot based anymore, but people want it to be only gold loot based for rich people with high gl. Yet items rise in price and the excuse of "How are poor people supposed to afford these items?" comes into play..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
This event may be more friendly to newer players that have no gl or op gear, but it's so unrewarding it shouldn't be called an event. Especially and event which is about making GOLD. It should drop atleast as much gold as the farming sites do, like DM or esg or evg. Nerfing the event to oblivion gave them a reason to talk about it and offer suggestions.