Thread: Amazing Pirate Booty Event For Newbies

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Amazing Pirate Booty Event For Newbies

I just want to thank the Devs for the work they have done in fixing glitches and making the pirate event so profitable for new players. For the past year or so it has been difficult for newbie players to grind for gold due to the only main method of farming requires high gold loot. This event is going to help all the new players / semi poor players under level 36.

As well as the x4 events have really benefited everyone and its so awesome to see so many events happening at the same time, because that leaves so many options for players.

10/10 for this event!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Finally positive thread! XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Tried this event to with my lvl 48 rogue but i cleared that lvl in 20 min and i only got 2.5 k and 15 tokens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potatogod View Post
    Tried this event to with my lvl 48 rogue but i cleared that lvl in 20 min and i only got 2.5 k and 15 tokens
    Aloot of ppl know this,they don t care about us.only rich pepsjust dont play event!do somthing else..delet the game )))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The proper skill choices are very important for each class to dominate this event. A typical PvE build (balanced between damage and recovery) may not be the best strategy for this event - especially considering that you are the sole member of the 'skeleton crew.'

Movement, situational awareness and zone control are also quite important because the monsters could possibly attack any of the three crates. If you aren't paying attention you could wind up losing them all even if you are properly geared and skilled.

On the subject of gear: the more items you have that are appropriate for your character level, the better you will fare. After numerous individual discussions about gear, it is clear to me that many players who think they have 'good gears' actually don't. You need appropriate-level stats to defeat these monsters quickly and you will not get the necessary stats from gear that is 10+ levels below your character level. For instance: if you're a level 50 and you have a Legendary level 50 weapon, but an Epic level 30 helm, a Legendary level 15 armor and Rare level 5 accessories you are not going to be as successful as a character that has a full load-out of Level 50 Rares (let alone a set of Level 50 Epics or Legendaries).

Thanks for the continued feedback!
    Ill leave this here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have only damage skills and for recovery i use pots, with the gear i can't get any better because i have the up to date legendary gear for my budget and lvl and the event i think i do it pretty good because at least with mage you need to try to cluster every mob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yeah no I'm not gonna delete the game just only playing dailies or something and lvl up because i can spent my time better doing something else like watching anime or playing other games or something and if it becomes too boring then im gonna delete it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah no I'm not gonna delete the game just only playing dailies or something and lvl up because i can spent my time better doing something else like watching anime or playing other games or something and if it becomes too boring then im gonna delete it
    no one forcing u to playing this game for the whole day lol

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk