This event is good, because not energy event.(not need to spend extra time to farming and crafting energy )
You can play there if other maps like deep marsh or vardan valley portals is close.
You can play relax when you drinking your coffee and little something dropping every run.
I don’t know about the low lvl players, but event like this gives them motivation to lvl up faster in order to play next events better.(is so hard to be lvl 1 because in 4 hours game you can be 40 lvl)
I think the name EVENT make other confusing about the gl and drops.
Maybe next pirate boooty and other not energy events, to rename them like: pirate booty week, pirate booty festival and others names.
Bellatrix , me I start playing not before 5 months, but more than 5 years. You can’t make 3 type of characters strong and high lvl. I abandon my other 2 characters lvl 63 and 73, I sell all my gear from them , and I make 1 only strong.
You so curious about what kaziscate have tried, you forget to asked him how was the game when lvl cap was 66,46,41 .
This days the most arcane and mythic items and pet is super cheap and all people complain about everything.
Because you focus in wrong direction, it’s not other people fault.
Working hard in every event gives you profit. If you lazy you get what you give.