Thread: Got lvl 76, what should I do now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

I do agree with Mitsooos that it's probably best not to drop your first 50m on the staff. It's a huge difference, but if you're surrounded by good players it can almost be overkill to be that powerful because you'll make gold anyways.

That being said I've enjoyed having both because I like to run randoms and it's nice being able to clear maps and bosses quite fast even when your teammates don't have arcane gear.

I'd say a good purchase order would be Skratch Gun, followed by Interred Set / Ebon (or abyssal) armor, THEN skratch staff. (But the most important thing is a speed set, because if you find a good party you don't need to do much except keep up).
    Ign - Coolguymage

At Elite Shuyal, trying to loot a Ker'shal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    I do agree with Mitsooos that it's probably best not to drop your first 50m on the staff. It's a huge difference, but if you're surrounded by good players it can almost be overkill to be that powerful because you'll make gold anyways.

That being said I've enjoyed having both because I like to run randoms and it's nice being able to clear maps and bosses quite fast even when your teammates don't have arcane gear.

I'd say a good purchase order would be Skratch Gun, followed by Interred Set / Ebon (or abyssal) armor, THEN skratch staff. (But the most important thing is a speed set, because if you find a good party you don't need to do much except keep up).
    Got it! Honestly I was planning to get the skratch staff to be invited for dm runs by my op friends/guildmates.
    But since they are all good at cleaning mobs(they have skratch staff and warriors with their toys)...I can focus on making myself more useful on bosses, which will make a big difference for them, when think on calling someone to play along.

I have venom set and mire 3/6 already(helm, armor and arctifact)

It seems way more interesting going for the gun now because I can even buy a Elite version with BD and it will still cheaper than Skratch Staff.

Endgame PvE Sorcerer