Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: @devs Awakening gem price.

  1. #1
    Forum Adept trueido's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    383
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default @devs Awakening gem price.

    Hello, I wanna talk about the awakening gems price.
    As you already know, awakening gems has just ended about a week ago.
    Since then, as many of us expected, awakening gem price has been rising fast.
    Yesterday auction price per a gem was 43k, and todays morning it is 55k.
    If nothing will be done by the devs, in less than 2 months, awakening gems price will be 80k-110k each, and red ones will be 140k each.
    Now some players might gonna say "you should have bought some for yourself for 10k each" or "but they increased the fragments drop so you can just craft them".
    The thing is that me, for example I bought 999 awak gems for myself for 10k each from event and I used half of them.
    People like to awak their gears alot, including me so 10k each with cap of 999 won't matter much.
    The problem with crafting is that after hours and hours of farming maps, I could only get 1 awakening gem, and I also had to wait 5 mins, 5 mins, 1 hour for it to get crafted.
    So, I believe I talk not just for myself-
    Dear devs, you need to change something unless you wanna make players stop using the awakening system.
    Make fragments even easier to get, get rid of the 5 mins/5 mins/1 hour crafting time or just make the big fragments that 5 of them needed to craft a blue gem, dropable.
    Thank you for reading, have a nice day

  2. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

    Default

    This is what happens if you change something that isn't broken.

    Back then, players hoarde for profit(provided a very effective goldsink), at the same time maintain the supply for everyone, a win-win.

    Now, even the rich players find awakening a fortune, what more for the low-middle class community.



    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 07-12-2020 at 04:47 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ThreadPolice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Paradise Pier, where all merchers are :P
    Posts
    1,055
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Hello, I wanna talk about the awakening gems price.
    As you already know, awakening gems has just ended about a week ago.
    Since then, as many of us expected, awakening gem price has been rising fast.
    Yesterday auction price per a gem was 43k, and todays morning it is 55k.
    If nothing will be done by the devs, in less than 2 months, awakening gems price will be 80k-110k each, and red ones will be 140k each.
    Now some players might gonna say "you should have bought some for yourself for 10k each" or "but they increased the fragments drop so you can just craft them".
    The thing is that me, for example I bought 999 awak gems for myself for 10k each from event and I used half of them.
    People like to awak their gears alot, including me so 10k each with cap of 999 won't matter much.
    The problem with crafting is that after hours and hours of farming maps, I could only get 1 awakening gem, and I also had to wait 5 mins, 5 mins, 1 hour for it to get crafted.
    So, I believe I talk not just for myself-
    Dear devs, you need to change something unless you wanna make players stop using the awakening system.
    Make fragments even easier to get, get rid of the 5 mins/5 mins/1 hour crafting time or just make the big fragments that 5 of them needed to craft a blue gem, dropable.
    Thank you for reading, have a nice day
    I warned about this before the awakening event came. And loads of people disagreed with me (I am not saying you too). But therefore, accept the consequences (not speaking to you personally, but general). Therefore, -1.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Member Yakuza_Malaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Definitely not Malaysia
    Posts
    61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    I think making the incense fragments tradeable might lower the price a lil bit. Or maybe make a incense fragment elixir just like jewel elixirs so people can farm them better.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yakuza_Malaysia For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Hello, I wanna talk about the awakening gems price.
    As you already know, awakening gems has just ended about a week ago.
    Since then, as many of us expected, awakening gem price has been rising fast.
    Yesterday auction price per a gem was 43k, and todays morning it is 55k.
    If nothing will be done by the devs, in less than 2 months, awakening gems price will be 80k-110k each, and red ones will be 140k each.
    Now some players might gonna say "you should have bought some for yourself for 10k each" or "but they increased the fragments drop so you can just craft them".
    The thing is that me, for example I bought 999 awak gems for myself for 10k each from event and I used half of them.
    People like to awak their gears alot, including me so 10k each with cap of 999 won't matter much.
    The problem with crafting is that after hours and hours of farming maps, I could only get 1 awakening gem, and I also had to wait 5 mins, 5 mins, 1 hour for it to get crafted.
    So, I believe I talk not just for myself-
    Dear devs, you need to change something unless you wanna make players stop using the awakening system.

    Make fragments even easier to get, get rid of the 5 mins/5 mins/1 hour crafting time or just make the big fragments that 5 of them needed to craft a blue gem, dropable.
    Thank you for reading, have a nice day

    First off, I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts. I think it’s very important for the AL community to share their thoughts and have open discussion with one another. Secondly, my reply is not to make you upset, angry, or to disprove or say that your thoughts and opinions are wrong. I just wanted to share my own thoughts and opinions from my own experience in AL.

    I don’t think that players will ever stop using the awakening system. The awakening system is very important and beneficial to raise player stats, or give them a boost in movement speed, luck, or gold loot for farming (and other things). It can be used to create different “sets” of gear...for example-one for high damage, one for gold loot, one for farming lower level maps very quickly. If the prices do rise as high as your saying, I believe more people will start to realize the profit they can make with awake gems and start farming fragments and crafting them; ultimately making them more available and bringing the price back down again. However, if prices do rise higher and stay that way then very good awakes in gear will become more rare, and gear with OP awakes will become more expensive.

    People who bought awake gems for themselves paid 10k, but (if I remember correctly) the price of the tradable awake gems was 30k so of course the price of tradable AG in auction will be 40-50k because people want to make a profit.

    I find it extremely hard to believe that you were only able to craft one awake gem after farming for “hours and hours”. I can farm for about 2-3 hours farming for golden elite chests in Kraken, Nordr and Shuyal and I end up with enough incense to make around 20 awake gems. This is without specifically farming for incense fragments and not picking up every one that drops. However, if it does take you, or other people, that long to craft one awake gem, then it would make sense that prices are between 30-50k each.

    A VERY IMPORTANT factor to consider right now is that many people are grinding the Pirate Booty event instead of farming for items to sell in auction. This is causing many items in auction to rise to double-even triple- the normal price. If a majority of players are grinding the event instead of farming and crafting awake gems, with most of their stock of AGs selling out quickly, then of course the price will rise much higher!

    I also want to add in that if STS makes the incense fragments any easier to farm and craft, then the awakening event will be useless-especially as a gold sink. As I said, bound AGs were 10k each, and the tradable ones were 30k each. If the prices drop below that then there will be no use for awake events except for the higher stats, and one less gold sink in the game. Plus, poor-middle class players Of ALL LEVELS have a great opportunity to make a great amount of gold with awake gems right now also. Good/OP gear is extremely expensive and is not needed to farm up incense fragments, and the fragments can be farmed alongside of farming other things such as items to sell or APS.

    As far as the crafting TIMES, if devs make the crafting time less then they might as well make crafting time for jewels and everything else less. This would result in many items dropping in price and causing a lot of people to lose profit from selling crafted items to players who don’t want to wait or deal with the crafting times. The easiest and best way to craft is to keep crafting as much as you can as you are farming or playing the game, this way the large incense fragments will be ready to be crafted into Awake gems before you log off the game. When you log back on, they will be finished crafting It’s also VERY EASY to log on for a few minutes throughout the day to finish and start crafting new items.

    There are a lot of factors contributing to the rising prices. If you don’t like the prices right now, the best thing to do would be to hold off on buying awake gems until the Pirate Booty event is over and more people start farming and crafting again, or save up a ton of gold and wait for the next awakening event to stock up on awake gems for yourself and to sell for profit. I wish you the best of luck.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xbellatrixxx For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    1,313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    468
    Thanked in
    290 Posts

    Default

    I think the change was good for the game.

  10. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    +1 To This Low Budget Players Can Now Awake Their own Gear for Gold Loot And Start to Farm so no more player Leave Saying it's Hard to Farm now With out Gold Loot... even my Spouse Leaved Cause She Cannot Get 200+Gl on Her Gear and This Makes Me Don't wanna Play Too. Right now I'm Just Getting on to Pvp Other than That Nothing Else People Wanted to Be Lvl 76 But After They Reach That Certain Level Nothing Will Still Change For Them If They Don't Have $$$ to Buy Plats.

    All I Can Say Is This Game is Highly Unplayable to People that Don't have $$$ People That Have no Experience to Merching and People That Don't have 24/7 free time


    I want This BS Awakening Gems to be 2k per in CS or atleast Around That Number

    Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

  11. #8
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    414
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItzzZZ View Post
    +1 To This Low Budget Players Can Now Awake Their own Gear for Gold Loot And Start to Farm so no more player Leave Saying it's Hard to Farm now With out Gold Loot... even my Spouse Leaved Cause She Cannot Get 200+Gl on Her Gear and This Makes Me Don't wanna Play Too. Right now I'm Just Getting on to Pvp Other than That Nothing Else People Wanted to Be Lvl 76 But After They Reach That Certain Level Nothing Will Still Change For Them If They Don't Have $$$ to Buy Plats.

    All I Can Say Is This Game is Highly Unplayable to People that Don't have $$$ People That Have no Experience to Merching and People That Don't have 24/7 free time


    I want This BS Awakening Gems to be 2k per in CS or atleast Around That Number

    Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk
    If u want everything easy bring back al the old vanities and stuff also for plat i would personally purchase a ice golem set for 10k plat... awak gems why didnt u purchase the 30k ones... let me guess u were greedy and didnt want to invest in gems cuz they might drop or increase essence rate since nothing like that happened u started to cry.... keep crying watch gems go above 80k soon

  12. #9
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    1,313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    468
    Thanked in
    290 Posts

    Default

    1-800-GamblersAnonymous.. so you can be ok.

  13. #10
    Forum Adept Enraged's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Shuyal Ashral Tower , In City of Kelys :")
    Posts
    378
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xbellatrixxx View Post
    First off, I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts. I think it’s very important for the AL community to share their thoughts and have open discussion with one another. Secondly, my reply is not to make you upset, angry, or to disprove or say that your thoughts and opinions are wrong. I just wanted to share my own thoughts and opinions from my own experience in AL.

    I don’t think that players will ever stop using the awakening system. The awakening system is very important and beneficial to raise player stats, or give them a boost in movement speed, luck, or gold loot for farming (and other things). It can be used to create different “sets” of gear...for example-one for high damage, one for gold loot, one for farming lower level maps very quickly. If the prices do rise as high as your saying, I believe more people will start to realize the profit they can make with awake gems and start farming fragments and crafting them; ultimately making them more available and bringing the price back down again. However, if prices do rise higher and stay that way then very good awakes in gear will become more rare, and gear with OP awakes will become more expensive.

    People who bought awake gems for themselves paid 10k, but (if I remember correctly) the price of the tradable awake gems was 30k so of course the price of tradable AG in auction will be 40-50k because people want to make a profit.

    I find it extremely hard to believe that you were only able to craft one awake gem after farming for “hours and hours”. I can farm for about 2-3 hours farming for golden elite chests in Kraken, Nordr and Shuyal and I end up with enough incense to make around 20 awake gems. This is without specifically farming for incense fragments and not picking up every one that drops. However, if it does take you, or other people, that long to craft one awake gem, then it would make sense that prices are between 30-50k each.

    A VERY IMPORTANT factor to consider right now is that many people are grinding the Pirate Booty event instead of farming for items to sell in auction. This is causing many items in auction to rise to double-even triple- the normal price. If a majority of players are grinding the event instead of farming and crafting awake gems, with most of their stock of AGs selling out quickly, then of course the price will rise much higher!

    I also want to add in that if STS makes the incense fragments any easier to farm and craft, then the awakening event will be useless-especially as a gold sink. As I said, bound AGs were 10k each, and the tradable ones were 30k each. If the prices drop below that then there will be no use for awake events except for the higher stats, and one less gold sink in the game. Plus, poor-middle class players Of ALL LEVELS have a great opportunity to make a great amount of gold with awake gems right now also. Good/OP gear is extremely expensive and is not needed to farm up incense fragments, and the fragments can be farmed alongside of farming other things such as items to sell or APS.

    As far as the crafting TIMES, if devs make the crafting time less then they might as well make crafting time for jewels and everything else less. This would result in many items dropping in price and causing a lot of people to lose profit from selling crafted items to players who don’t want to wait or deal with the crafting times. The easiest and best way to craft is to keep crafting as much as you can as you are farming or playing the game, this way the large incense fragments will be ready to be crafted into Awake gems before you log off the game. When you log back on, they will be finished crafting It’s also VERY EASY to log on for a few minutes throughout the day to finish and start crafting new items.

    There are a lot of factors contributing to the rising prices. If you don’t like the prices right now, the best thing to do would be to hold off on buying awake gems until the Pirate Booty event is over and more people start farming and crafting again, or save up a ton of gold and wait for the next awakening event to stock up on awake gems for yourself and to sell for profit. I wish you the best of luck.
    I feel like this opinion came from an Awakening Gem hoarder and doesn't wanna lose his/her business lol.

    I believe that this "good" effect from the change in awakening gem price is just temporary, not in the long term and absolutely not for the new players.

    Also, can you tell me how exactly you get such huge amounts of incense fragments within 2-3hours? When change in incense drop is implemented, I've been running elite maps for like a whole day during the last few days of the season and I can barely craft 10 gems in the end. lol

    Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

  14. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    320
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    I warned about this before the awakening event came. And loads of people disagreed with me (I am not saying you too). But therefore, accept the consequences (not speaking to you personally, but general). Therefore, -1.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao. Do you remember people talking about how gems wouldn't rise? And some actually we're saying they will go down in price

  15. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    141
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    93
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    If u want everything easy bring back al the old vanities and stuff also for plat i would personally purchase a ice golem set for 10k plat... awak gems why didnt u purchase the 30k ones... let me guess u were greedy and didnt want to invest in gems cuz they might drop or increase essence rate since nothing like that happened u started to cry.... keep crying watch gems go above 80k soon
    Can't u read he said low budget players
    Means he got less gold or he uses gold for smthn else since he needs them and can't use them to awake stuff
    Not like rich people who can stash 10k gems like common **** 999x
    Maybe he didn't have gold then or he missed the event
    So ur saying new players should and those who missed event buy gems for 80k+
    And if ur lucky and have gold during awaken event that's good for u but if not well ur screwed
    And this doesn't mean I want gems for 2k
    Maybe they can increase drop rate or craft time like op said

    Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

  16. #13
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    116
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    606
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Lmao. Do you remember people talking about how gems wouldn't rise? And some actually we're saying they will go down in price
    I remember in the first few days of event him selling all his hoarded gems for 28K in forums. It was obvious he didn't mean to help the poor players, but only because he wasn't able to maximize his profit from hoarding.

    Poor players don't even think about buying gems, they have much more important things to worry about if they're poor.

    And if you're really really poor, then it's best to wait for the next awakening event, not to sell your kidneys to re-roll with "100k blue gems".


  17. #14
    Senior Member ThreadPolice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Paradise Pier, where all merchers are :P
    Posts
    1,055
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I remember in the first few days of event him selling all his hoarded gems for 28K in forums. It was obvious he didn't mean to help the poor players, but only because he wasn't able to maximize his profit from hoarding.

    Poor players don't even think about buying gems, they have much more important things to worry about if they're poor.

    And if you're really really poor, then it's best to wait for the next awakening event, not to sell your kidneys to re-roll with "100k blue gems".
    Lol? I haven’t hoarded any gems, you are fake news man lmfao.. go find that thread
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

  18. #15
    Senior Member ThreadPolice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Paradise Pier, where all merchers are :P
    Posts
    1,055
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Lmao. Do you remember people talking about how gems wouldn't rise? And some actually we're saying they will go down in price
    Hahahahaha yeah.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

  19. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    586
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Elite awakes will continue fall (as elite vs normal awakes is nearly no difference without event).
    Normal gems will fall as the most people are satisfied and now selling gear from buyers with fresh booty money.

    No smart player would waste any elite awakes before next awaken event or buy overpriced normal gems.
    This is all about get in the right spot at the right time. You should not buy tons of awakes if there is no possibility to make it yourself easier (awake event )

    It’s everyone’s self decision to waste his/her money non sense, I just see that some player cannot see 1+1=2


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

  20. #17
    Member Argoub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    u still looking ?
    Posts
    157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    well , awakening event just ended and most people got good awakes , so even though the blue gems are pricey , they barely getting bought tho since most gears are well awakened , and also alot of people hoarded the bound gems so thats another reason , better give it time , cause we cant judge the future of the blue awakening gems with so much factors present !!! and also theres always the solution of ¨buying already well awakened gears¨until the gems are back to their reasonable price
    Pessimism Leads To Nowhere .. But Optimism Leads To The Top !! So Stay Positive !!

  21. #18
    Member Advocacies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I remember in the first few days of event him selling all his hoarded gems for 28K in forums. It was obvious he didn't mean to help the poor players, but only because he wasn't able to maximize his profit from hoarding.

    Poor players don't even think about buying gems, they have much more important things to worry about if they're poor.

    And if you're really really poor, then it's best to wait for the next awakening event, not to sell your kidneys to re-roll with "100k blue gems".
    Yea i saw the thread with 28k each awake gem
    Arcane Legends
    Ign: Awti

  22. #19
    Senior Member ThreadPolice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Paradise Pier, where all merchers are :P
    Posts
    1,055
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Yea i saw the thread with 28k each awake gem
    Purchasing* not selling, read correctly and do not only see the “28k”..
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

  23. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    I feel like this opinion came from an Awakening Gem hoarder and doesn't wanna lose his/her business lol.

    I believe that this "good" effect from the change in awakening gem price is just temporary, not in the long term and absolutely not for the new players.

    Also, can you tell me how exactly you get such huge amounts of incense fragments within 2-3hours? When change in incense drop is implemented, I've been running elite maps for like a whole day during the last few days of the season and I can barely craft 10 gems in the end. lol

    Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk
    First off, I’m going to say it’s not good to assume things such as me being an awake gem hoarder. I’ve actually been playing for a total of five months and do not have the gold to be able to purchase awake gems at 30k a piece to hoard. I run elite maps that have a lot of mobs and a very good drop rate of incense fragments. These particular maps only take me about a min and a half to run and I run these maps back to back over and over for 2-3 hours straight with maybe one or two 2-3 minute breaks to get a drink, stretch etc. I also watch the ads for free speed elixir, which makes the runs a bit faster for me. As I said, I don’t intentionally run for incense fragments, but I’m farming for other things which is what my “business” in game is. I also pick up every single little thing I that drops and open all chests and break all boxes, barrels, etc. I often notice when farming with other people in a PT that they tend to want to run to the boss as fast as they can instead of picking up all of their loot, which makes them miss out on a great opportunity to get incense fragments. It’s not always trash jewels

    As I said, I make most of my gold with the other items that I’m farming and also deep marsh, but the extra awake gems help me to awaken my own gear and to be able to sell some off cheaper than auction price. Just yesterday I sold about 30 awake gems for 5k below the auction house lowest price because I like to help out other players. I did not make my post because of greed, I made it because it was an honest opinion and my honest experience looting incense fragments and crafting awake gems. I consider myself a “noob” saving up all my gold for arcane weapon and gear, so for me to be able to farm up incense fragments the way I do it has to be an ok system because I’m very weak and slow compared to a lot of other players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2020, 12:08 PM
  2. @Devs, The price manipulators are back
    By Kenny McCormick in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-13-2019, 06:31 PM
  3. Will Elite Awakening Gems rise price when expansion comes?
    By Renien in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2018, 02:46 PM
  4. New Price on Awakening Gem in Store
    By Ravager in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2018, 12:09 AM
  5. Buying more platinum for higher price ($) Devs check!
    By TuMadreee in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 12:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •