Thread: Buying Maps Should Enable Leveling Everywhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Buying Maps Should Enable Leveling Everywhere

Hi there,

here is one that's easy and helpful:

I understand that - if you have bought maps - the "Fast Game" button is rendered kinda useless because it might bring you to a game in the free maps. But they will not earn XP.

Why not change that for people with sufficient map material? If you have enough maps to level, it would be nice to level anywhere.

Cheers,

Armin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well, then you could buy the map packs and just level in the first map of the game killing the easiest of monsters. What would be the challenge in that? Perhaps I am missing your point.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think that would be a really hard one as those monsters will not gain you much exp, will they (are they leveling with you - I am not sure). Well, the other way curing the "Fast Game" button would be to make sure that somebody with maps gets into a game that will grant xp, huh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just make an option for filtering map packs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree with both posts by bodalgo and I also agree with chronical, but I do not agree with setec.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bodalgo View Post
    Hi there,

here is one that's easy and helpful:

I understand that - if you have bought maps - the "Fast Game" button is rendered kinda useless because it might bring you to a game in the free maps. But they will not earn XP.

Why not change that for people with sufficient map material? If you have enough maps to level, it would be nice to level anywhere.

Cheers,

Armin

But honestly speaking, who would want to level in the first map pack?
    The latter map map packs have better items, and give more exp.

Quote Originally Posted by setec View Post
    Well, then you could buy the map packs and just level in the first map of the game killing the easiest of monsters. What would be the challenge in that? Perhaps I am missing your point.
    Well true. But the rate of leveling would be slow and you'll never get any decent items.
    There is no harm in letting people level in the lower maps. The only reason why they need to restrict the leveling is to get people to buy map packs, else the app wouldn't earn money.

And lastly, I think Flamin's post is a waste of internet. Seriously, going around saying I agree I disagree without even backing up with your own opinion is parallel to spamming.
    Last edited by Splurd; 04-17-2010 at 04:46 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Splurd For This Useful Post: