Thread: Free to Play and Pay to win Balance Suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Free to Play and Pay to win Balance Suggestion

#1 Make a Incense Fragment Elixer
    That Will Have Chance to Drop Incense and Medium Fragments. Also Lower The awake gem Craft time put this Elixer in Elite Runner Chest

#2 Make a Event That Let People Open Locks With Gold like 5k per pull locks Must Contain Legend to Arcane Gear

#3 Make a Map Zone Where Everyone in lvl 50+ can Enter The Map Boss Must Have Chance to Drop a Bound Elite awake Gem This Map Scales Through Level of the player that Enter Like what happen to new Pirate Booty

#4 Bring Back Awakening Event Every 2months

#5 Add Drop in Mogera Boss Arcane Gear 76

#6 add a Capacity in Gold Loot I Recommend 800gl Cap.

Any of This will Help To Balance the F2p and P2w Gameplay or add it all to be more Effective

If U Don't Cater The Low Budget Players and Poor players ones With No Gold Loot or Low Gold Loot They Will Get sick of The Game Cause it's Imposibble to get Rich now through Farming so They will Leave no more new players will Be Staying In the Game That is Unplayable By Time and Effort Game will Slowly Die.

More Suggestions for This Topic Just Add a Comment peps and Players

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

It we make locks opening with gold then crate keys will be nothing worth

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ninjahere View Post
    It we make locks opening with gold then crate keys will be nothing worth

Exactly We are Trying to Drag down The Prices of Plat purchasable Items and This Event Will only be a One time in a Year Event so Why not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Its a nice idea but i dont think sts will vanish crate keys because they make so much money with crate keys sales

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Just to Be Clear This Suggestions Are meant to Lower Prices of Gears And Prices of Consumable Items so Even Low Budget Players Can Start Buying Them U Can Seea many Lvl 76 with Zero Arcane Zero Sets Which is Awful wut U Want Them To do Farm Gates With Legendary Gear Will Good Luck Farming Cause more Likely people Will Leave U Hanging in Maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

#1 yes, #2 no, #3 not interested, #4 hellno, #5 yes, #6 seems reasonable
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ItzzZZ View Post
    That Will Have Chance to Drop Incense and Medium Fragments. Also Lower The awake gem Craft time put this Elixer in Elite Runner Chest

#2 Make a Event That Let People Open Locks With Gold like 5k per pull locks Must Contain Legend to Arcane Gear

#3 Make a Map Zone Where Everyone in lvl 50+ can Enter The Map Boss Must Have Chance to Drop a Bound Elite awake Gem This Map Scales Through Level of the player that Enter Like what happen to new Pirate Booty

Any of This will Help To Balance the F2p and P2w Gameplay or add it all to be more Effective

If U Don't Cater The Low Budget Players and Poor players ones With No Gold Loot or Low Gold Loot They Will Get sick of The Game Cause it's Imposibble to get Rich now through Farming so They will Leave no more new players will Be Staying In the Game That is Unplayable By Time and Effort Game will Slowly Die.

Cool, these are great ideas. Lots of free players are complaining about these things. Most of them even quick the game at under lvl 40 because they realized that they will never be op and missunderstanding about the game, they think the game is only for pay to win players like other games. I think this will be helpful and fun for free to win players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

#1 a nice idea

#2 then whats the point of keys and platinum

#3 if idea number 1 is somehow implemented then i see no need for this one

#4 Ummm .. No Just No

#5 Theres already plenty of lv76 arc gears in the game i see no need for it to drop

#6 No need .. people who buy gold loot gear spend millions , not like they got it outta nowhere , so dont really think it's necessary at all

For the low players , sts is bringing all kinds of events to help these people , and booty event is a nice example , and other than booty theres plenty of ways to farm other than gold loot primarily , just gotta have the motivation to start slowly and put effort into the farming
    (The problem is the inflation that makes every item expensive but sts is working on various gold sink which can help solve this problem )

Thats all for me ^^)
    Last edited by Argoub; 07-13-2020 at 06:56 PM.
    Pessimism Leads To Nowhere .. But Optimism Leads To The Top !! So Stay Positive !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ItzzZZ View Post

1) yes
    2) yes, why? Cus if its a once a year event, f2p players can experience the thrill of lock openings. Crate keys? Those are very expensive for newbies.
    3) mehh im neutral w this one
    4) yes, many peoples suggested this alrd
    5) no
    6) big no, peoples spent a crazy amount of time n gold to reach 800+ gl, capping this gon be a really bad move by sts and a big disappointment to a lot of players.

My suggestion is if they rly wanna make it balanced for f2p players or newbies, they shud make a new map similar to this pirate booty event, tokens to gold boxes, so the gl players gon keep on doin dm/evg and the newbies can farm the new map.

-avaunts

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk