Thread: Adressing Gold Loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Adressing Gold Loot

Hey There ^^

I saw alot of threads / people in game complain about getting low drops even with high gold loot recently , so i just wanna clarify somethings and hope make most of those people understand the mechanism of gold loot

So technically from what i understand , even if u got the highest gold loot in the game , it still doesnt prevent u from getting low gold drops , ima explain this with booty gold drops as an example :

From what i got from my experience in the event and from my friends and guildies the gold drop is between 500-3k with 0% gold loot , (i personnally have 600% gold loot so we'll take it as an example) and from the runs i did the gold droped with 600% was between 3K-18k .

As u notice , the 600% gold loot increased the gold drop in an impressive way , but as u can see the lowest gold drop from 600% is equal to the highest gold drop with 0% , the key word here : is RNG

The Idea I Wanna Clarify Is : Even if ur gold loot is VERY VERY HIGH , a few low drops are very very normal so theres no need to complain about gold loot , the same way u can get 3k from booty boss several times is the same odds u can get 18k from each booty boss , same thing applies to deep marsh and gates and every other gold loot bosses

If i have a mistake in the way i explained this : Do point it out , we here to understand and learn together in a civil way ^^)

P.S : Pets with gold loot whatever they are , timur , harry , regifter or whoever : They Dont Negate Ur Gold Drops

Thank You And Have Fun ^^)
    Pessimism Leads To Nowhere .. But Optimism Leads To The Top !! So Stay Positive !!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Argoub For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

On this same rant... LUCK DOESN'T MAKE YOUR DROPS WORSE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

So funny when someone that doesn't know something are going to clarify things for us. And after "clarifying" asking, if what I just did say aren't correct, please let me know.......

Why are you clarifying something for us when you clearly doesn't know something? #facepalm

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Argoub is spot on in his example. #slap ur face all day
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Gold loot is not fixed. For any given boss or enemy, there is a range of gold that they can drop, and how much exactly they dropped is determined by RNG (a random number generator). For the sake of an example, let's say that a boss can drop between 10 and 100 gold. So on a good run without any gold loot applied, you get 100 gold. Let's say you decide to run with 500% gold loot. Any amount of gold that you receive from this boss is now 5x higher. The range is now 50-500. On a good run, you now net 500 gold. However, on a bad run, you still receive 50 gold, which is significantly lower than a high drop without gold loot.

Gold loot comes down to luck. It's entirely possible that you may loot less gold over the course of ten runs while using no gold loot than with the 500% gold loot in this example. Does this mean that the gold loot is bad and that it is a secret way by which STS can screw you over? Probably not.

Gold loot does not guarantee that you will loot more gold than you did on a high-end drop without it (unless you have a very high gold loot). It simply acts as a multiplier. Gold loot is subject to the RNG on your original drop, and this is why sometimes it feels as if it isn't doing its job.

I don't mean to say basically the same thing as the original post, but I really hope that some repetition will be helpful in dispelling all the confusion surrounding this topic recently. Awesome post Argoub!
    Ign - Coolguymage

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

A Dev should actually clarify this cause this just sounds like your personal opinion

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argoub View Post
    Hey There ^^

I saw alot of threads / people in game complain about getting low drops even with high gold loot recently , so i just wanna clarify somethings and hope make most of those people understand the mechanism of gold loot

So technically from what i understand , even if u got the highest gold loot in the game , it still doesnt prevent u from getting low gold drops , ima explain this with booty gold drops as an example :

From what i got from my experience in the event and from my friends and guildies the gold drop is between 500-3k with 0% gold loot , (i personnally have 600% gold loot so we'll take it as an example) and from the runs i did the gold droped with 600% was between 3K-18k .

As u notice , the 600% gold loot increased the gold drop in an impressive way , but as u can see the lowest gold drop from 600% is equal to the highest gold drop with 0% , the key word here : is RNG

The Idea I Wanna Clarify Is : Even if ur gold loot is VERY VERY HIGH , a few low drops are very very normal so theres no need to complain about gold loot , the same way u can get 3k from booty boss several times is the same odds u can get 18k from each booty boss , same thing applies to deep marsh and gates and every other gold loot bosses

If i have a mistake in the way i explained this : Do point it out , we here to understand and learn together in a civil way ^^)

P.S : Pets with gold loot whatever they are , timur , harry , regifter or whoever : They Dont Negate Ur Gold Drops

Thank You And Have Fun ^^)
    Not really related to the topic, but there's no need for a space before a punctuation mark. XD
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    So funny when someone that doesn't know something are going to clarify things for us. And after "clarifying" asking, if what I just did say aren't correct, please let me know.......

Why are you clarifying something for us when you clearly doesn't know something? #facepalm

I started the explanation with : From what i understand ... And When i say "point if i made a mistake" : its to start conversations and opinions to gather informations and see what the others have to address about gold loot .. other than that i dont see myself saying im clarifying something i dont know

I explained the way i believe and strongly think gold loot works on the game .. simple as that , id prefer sharing my thoughts and see if theres some wrong infos within it then keeping infos for my self while theres a chance they might be wrong infos .. i hope u see what i mean ... ty
    Last edited by Argoub; 07-13-2020 at 01:36 PM.
    Pessimism Leads To Nowhere .. But Optimism Leads To The Top !! So Stay Positive !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argoub View Post
    I started the explanation with : From what i understand ... And When i say "point if i made a mistake" : its to start conversations and opinions to gather informations and see what the others have to address about gold loot .. other than that i dont see myself saying im clarifying something i dont know

I explained the way i believe and strongly think gold loot works on the game .. simple as that , id prefer sharing my thoughts and see if theres some wrong infos within it then keeping infos for my self while theres a chance they might be wrong infos .. i hope u see what i mean ... ty
    I do, no worries you had some good points tho.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Syaxyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Not really related to the topic, but there's no need for a space before a punctuation mark. XD
    Lmao i got used to it i guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimcry View Post
    A Dev should actually clarify this cause this just sounds like your personal opinion

This is exactly what I meant too. Then it would be a clarification of this and not based on personal experiences and maybe/maybe informations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Well cant be sure until a dev can confirm , until then all we can do is share the ideas and see which ones are logical ^^)

Would be really nice to get a confirmation from the devs about this tho !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Well explained, "RNG" is a concept used in games with a loot table. Argoub explained his point really well.

Problem is, people believe that devs could have maybe messed with it and "nerfed" it.
    This is all speculation ofc

Only a dev can confirm if the system was tweaked to decrease the possibility of a person with X gold loot dropping the max amount of gold they can .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophiaaaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its all random, ppl are just creating misconceptions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Exactly , as i said the key word here is "RNG"
    Last edited by Argoub; 07-18-2020 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sent from my SM-A205U using
    Tapatalk
    Go buy gl set and test, eazy as f...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Gold loot drop is random and not consistent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

When you say something to yourself enough, you might just start believing it.
    Nothing affects the gold you drop other than what you farm and with how much gold loot you farm

Little example:

Things that affect your gold drop
    - Gold loot percentage

Things that DO NOT affect your gold drop
    - anything else imaginable

Little reminder for everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone selling a good rogue gl set of 600+???