Quote Originally Posted by Aikiebo View Post
Hank, I have always been a fan. I mean that serioiusly. And yeah, we agree, you say you meant this as humor. Yeah, as I mentioned as jokes go, this is funny. As long as you not trying to make a serious point, then all's fine, lol.

And, again, people get to play the game the way they want to. That means, if you want to play that way, that's cool. There are lots of folks who do. But, realize, most people just don't care about that. They could care less, in fact.

This doesnt make them bad players, just like playing your way doesn't make you a bad player.

They just want to have fun and level as fast as possible and hopefully get loot. They want to hit the ground running and not stop till they get to the boss.

As many people complain constantly on this forum how very, very few bears actually do that (I know you do). In most groups, the mages do lead, and at all levels rarely die.

I'm not saying, I particularly agree with that. I'm just saying that is what happens. But, I don't believe that other people have to live up to my standards, just as others don't have to live up to yours.

Have fun!

Edit: above where I said "I know you do", I mean, I know you beckon and stomp, etc. I'm not saying you complain on the forums about other bears, lol.
Thanks, and I'm glad any confusion was cleared up.
Cheers!