Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Reliable Forge/ + Balance changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Reliable Forge/ + Balance changes

Cinco with all due respect i would like to make a few suggestions

Forge: introducing the new "undo option" I bet theres people standing in the blood forge area for hours repeatedly clicking and clicking until they get the right one until they get a forge and accidentally click completely restarting the process and wasting more gold.. if there was a way to reverse the changes to the forge we skipped for a little cost of maybe 10-30 plat that would be very helpful

Pvp Balancing: Nerfing the proc/ combo chances skirmish and buffing it with slightly more hp value to seem fair with gelid aegis which has 0 proc and very low combo or other suggestions giving gelid aegis a very small frost shield which boosts the players defence and hp for a short period of time but of course.. in order to do this New 51 pvp will have to reduce all stats by 15-25% to keep the action fast and stable.. so those are my thoughts and furthermore keep up the good work cinco we await for the next event

Much Love

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lastgoodbyes For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Cool. I am not able to do the 'undo' stuff without a massive re-design of the Blood Forge system but I will keep it in mind and consider how it could be accomplished with appropriate effort.

Trimming down the stats of 51 PvP by ~15% is relatively easy. I'll do that for our next content update (which will be an event... more details coming as soon as I can put them together).

Adding a defensive proc to the Gelid Aegis sounds like a good idea too.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Cool. I am not able to do the 'undo' stuff without a massive re-design of the Blood Forge system but I will keep it in mind and consider how it could be accomplished with appropriate effort.

Trimming down the stats of 51 PvP by ~15% is relatively easy. I'll do that for our next content update (which will be an event... more details coming as soon as I can put them together).

Adding a defensive proc to the Gelid Aegis sounds like a good idea too.
    Great to hear! cant wait to hear the details for an upcoming event, and will the defensive properties should be a good balance for skirmish proc

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    Cinco with all due respect i would like to make a few suggestions

Forge: introducing the new "undo option" I bet theres people standing in the blood forge area for hours repeatedly clicking and clicking until they get the right one until they get a forge and accidentally click completely restarting the process and wasting more gold.. if there was a way to reverse the changes to the forge we skipped for a little cost of maybe 10-30 plat that would be very helpful

Pvp Balancing: Nerfing the proc/ combo chances skirmish and buffing it with slightly more hp value to seem fair with gelid aegis which has 0 proc and very low combo or other suggestions giving gelid aegis a very small frost shield which boosts the players defence and hp for a short period of time but of course.. in order to do this New 51 pvp will have to reduce all stats by 15-25% to keep the action fast and stable.. so those are my thoughts and furthermore keep up the good work cinco we await for the next event

Much Love

When will the event be ? I hope those strong pets will be back and more locked chests or gems, we really need those for pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    When will the event be ? I hope those strong pets will be back and more locked chests or gems, we really need those for pvp
    There is no need for new gems.. you have already received new ones not too long ago

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastgoodbyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

We need wepon because last time wepon was for plats ,so we need wepons for drop

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    There is no need for new gems.. you have already received new ones not too long ago

I never said new gems, I'm talking about the same ones we got not long ago, there insanely expensive and at the moment plus some of us didnt get to play in that event, plus it was a new meta(waves of zombies and whatever) I'm sure it would be nice if we have it happen again, I tried buying locked chests in game and spent plat but I ran out of chests and those are now expensive too, can't even buy those for gold