Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-07-16 Content Update (276625)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Dont bring this event anymore pointless with all the nerfs

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

All these people complaining lmfao, learn to read. It never said base drops increased by 10x. It just said the "minimum" was increased by 10 times. And to those who rush selled/ rush bought items (smh) dont blame the devs for your own damn action.

The update is good, the tokens drop more frequently and the chances of chest gives it a little more motivation to farm the event.

They all want sick amount of gold to drop but in their tiny brain divided by greed they don't realize that prices of every frigging item will skyrocket, and they will complain again that "boohooo items are too expensive we can't afford it" and proceed to blame devs again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EpicX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The main reason for the dispute was the misleading description, it said that minimum gold drop was buffed 10x but after the update the minimal drop was not even buffed 3x in my opinion ( before update i got minimum 500 gold with 0gl after update minimum is 800, ie, 1.6x boost).I understand that buffing gold drop will break economy but please dont give fake hopes to players

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EpicX View Post
    All these people complaining lmfao, learn to read. It never said base drops increased by 10x. It just said the "minimum" was increased by 10 times. And to those who rush selled/ rush bought items (smh) dont blame the devs for your own damn action.

The update is good, the tokens drop more frequently and the chances of chest gives it a little more motivation to farm the event.

They all want sick amount of gold to drop but in their tiny brain divided by greed they don't realize that prices of every frigging item will skyrocket, and they will complain again that "boohooo items are too expensive we can't afford it" and proceed to blame devs again.
    Did you read my reply? It could imply 2 possible meanings. Lol. Is this a reading comprehension test for an international game? In behalf of the people who donÂ’t use English as a primary language, a minimum may/may not affect a maximum. Lol shame on a hate post from a rich person who doesnÂ’t care how the poor feels. 👎

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
    Did you read my reply? It could imply 2 possible meanings. Lol. Is this a reading comprehension test for an international game? In behalf of the people who don’t use English as a primary language, a minimum may/may not affect a maximum. Lol shame on a hate post from a rich person who doesn’t care how the poor feels. ��
    First of all, bold of you to assume that I'm a rich person and that my post is a hate post. You folks like to just jump on and say anything that doesn't resonate to your opinions as a hate post.

I read your post, it said your guildies bought items on rushed prices, presumably expensive than normal. A little research doesn't hurt anybody, and like I said, no one forced your guildies to buy them, a little asking around to people could've saved them that trouble and saved them from the manipulators. But fake news spreads faster than wildfire, I'm guessing the people who bought rushed items are the same people who believe that a gold loot pet decreases the gold drop from a boss.

And to shame me with your assumptions that I dont care about how poor feels? LOL! Listen, I've been "poor" for as long as I can remember. I don't have a sick gold loot, I just managed to get some arc weapons after like 8-9 months of coming back, so don't go assuming wildly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sts why....why are you so cruel with rich players with more than 500% gl , cant you see they need gold so bad, especialy when you maxed the gold cap, these poor rich players need drops of 500k to 1M each run, dont make them suffer in the luxury of theyr mansions and billions of gold, whats the point of them having 500% + gl gear if theyr not going to get the millions they expect to get, honestly sts your just cruel macking rich players not earn more gold, forget the low lvs forget the people with no GL , only focus on the rich, who pay less and sell 10x more than whet they payed,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HatsuneMiku View Post
    Sts why....why are you so cruel with rich players with more than 500% gl , cant you see they need gold so bad, especialy when you maxed the gold cap, these poor rich players need drops of 500k to 1M each run, dont make them suffer in the luxury of theyr mansions and billions of gold, whats the point of them having 500% + gl gear if theyr not going to get the millions they expect to get, honestly sts your just cruel macking rich players not earn more gold, forget the low lvs forget the people with no GL , only focus on the rich, who pay less and sell 10x more than whet they payed,
    +1 lmao. Kinda feels amusing to watch the rants of these people ngl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I think the gold loot is ok. The event is easy enough once you know the ropes.
    I was sceptical at first but changed my mind in the last few days because I can if I want to.
    I'm not wearing anything fancy . I'm not wearing anything fancy in the game either. Just legendary and my rusty old lep (hasn't been used in years).
    Yep..gold loot suits me fine but there again I don't go to dm and vardan festooned with lucky charms and gl awakens, so this makes a nice change for me. I'm actually making enough for my needs all by myself and I've learned to enjoy it..every evening. 😏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

same gold drop :/

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Did u buff the gold drop or nerf it? I was getting minimum 1k+ / run. Now i can get as low as 500 gold XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dont know Bout the gold drop but i get alot if tokens , so im ok with the update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boneybro View Post
    The main reason for the dispute was the misleading description, it said that minimum gold drop was buffed 10x but after the update the minimal drop was not even buffed 3x in my opinion ( before update i got minimum 500 gold with 0gl after update minimum is 800, ie, 1.6x boost).I understand that buffing gold drop will break economy but please dont give fake hopes to players

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Your experiments with the minimum gold drop is not the minimum set by dev, cinco mentioned the minimum is around 10gold, now it is 100 gold minimum. Perhaps after 1000 runs, u will get a few 100 gold or similarly at the higher end for say a few 3k. Running only 10 times, 100 times is not sufficient to get the actual minimum. You can trust cinco or experiment it the hard way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HatsuneMiku View Post
    This makes me laugh so hard thanks!!

QUOTE on Quote :
    "Poor rich players"

P. S. Truly rich players do not just have one source of income(Gold loot). I'm curious how "rich" you are?

P. S. S It's not about being rich. It's about mastering the skill of making money even when everyone is whining.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Maybe on the last day of event you can buff the maximum gold cap'n squall drops so that we can loot much gold on the last day. for only the LAST DAY of event How bout that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Now is a good event!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Booty event better now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nxtd View Post
    Maybe on the last day of event you can buff the maximum gold cap'n squall drops so that we can loot much gold on the last day. for only the LAST DAY of event How bout that?
    Sounds doable hahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    This makes me laugh so hard thanks!!

QUOTE on Quote :
    "Poor rich players"

P. S. Truly rich players do not just have one source of income(Gold loot). I'm curious how "rich" you are?

P. S. S It's not about being rich. It's about mastering the skill of making money even when everyone is whining.
    ( U u U) your welcome.
    New catch quote "poor rich" that way no one is rich or poor.

Im not rich not even close, im poor ,.

Yes true , but the way some people brag and brag its like they want 1M gold drops or more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yaaaaasssssssssssssssd

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just give everyone every arcane item then nobody will care about gold

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk