Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-07-16 Content Update (276625)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yes. This would break the game.

A bit more info: the game economy can roll with about half a trillion new gold created in the span of two weeks. It cannot withstand more than 2 trillion in that same span or we create a situation where even relatively 'rich' players cannot afford anything.
    Better can we nerf Deep marsh and Elite Valley gates also like 20k less drop than before....Economy will settle and everything will be cheap XD!

ign axemenarmy(Rog)
    Ign: Axemenarmy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

the update is worst that before..... With or without gl,the loot is all the same 900g-4k what is happening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Is there really an update? nothing seems to have changed, the booty chests just drops?
    🙁🙁

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

there was no drama since the last drama happening, my question is why bother makin it 10x minimal cus it looks interesting, shudve just leave it as it is ( for the gold drop ) peoples have been peaceful for few days, then this update get their hopes up just to be dissapointed once again. not hatin or anythin, im lovin the token drops just a little dissapointed.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Just sad because my guildies bought rush gl from price manipulators because of the so-called x10 booty. It was a rip off and an opening for people who love to fool others. It’s such a terrible decision to not clear things. A simple “(maximum gold not affected)” would be very much appreciated rather than the minimum gold was only stated with a two-way implied statement.

First possible implied statement would be MAXIMUM GOLD IS AFFECTED then if a player thinks otherwise, they won’t invest in gl gear and owners of gl gear would price manipulate their gear due to demand (I’ve seen 19m 90gl accessories).

Second possible implied statement (which obviously happened) is the MAXIMUM GOLD “NOT” AFFECTED where my some of my guildies thought otherwise then found themselves buying gl gears for an event update that was thought to be “minimum and maximum gold affected”.

I hope you get my point. Yes, their trades can’t be reverted but their discerning power for your statements isn’t always right. I hope the updates have no holes for confusion to fit in. It’s just disappointing throwing 10m hard-earned gold away for gl gears for an event update statement which may or may not mean something good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I understand that point, but what we are going to is because STS ... He was able to create 2 Normal portals with mobs and normal weak boss as it is said would be ideal for low levels and Elite for the 76 with an increase in drop rates of gold, it would have been much better. 👏🏻 Perhaps STS would not have been so criticized, as saying that they do not want to affect the economy since the equipment in 8x or 10x more expensive than before! Well that was my opinion xD haha!

At Elite Shuyal, trying to loot a Ker'shal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

By reading this thread, one thing I can assume for sure.

Arcane Legends players should take a break to study economy and basic statistics for a while. (me included)

Endgame PvE Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matiapoker View Post
    I understand that point, but what we are going to is because STS ... He was able to create 2 Normal portals with mobs and normal weak boss as it is said would be ideal for low levels and Elite for the 76 with an increase in drop rates of gold, it would have been much better. 👏🏻 Perhaps STS would not have been so criticized, as saying that they do not want to affect the economy since the equipment in 8x or 10x more expensive than before! Well that was my opinion xD haha!
    let me explain u in simple word .. they just want us to buy plats in the name of inflation ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Imagine a once in a year event that's worse than normal maps. Lol. Chill guys just play gates or deep ignore this event...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Sts won’t buff the event in terms of gold purely because that it will break the game. This is all sts fault, the can’t afford so much inflation because of already how messed up the economy is. Sts should have nerfed the gl % zones where everyone farms very early on so something like this for events would never occur, gold loot has ruined the game completely imo. There was a time where players would have to grind and farm elites to get legendary drops to max their toons, and when arcanes were limited and very rare. Sts has introduced so many recoloured pets and weapons that are either set rarity or arcane that does not help the game in anyway. It’s arcane rarity for a reason not everyone should have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Gold drop still low

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Do you guys not get that if you create massive amounts of gold, the gold you are earning will be devalued? Which in turn makes it super hard on newer player. You may earn 100million, but it would be worth 10mil if you just blow up the economy with unneeded fortunes.

Care about the game for a bit, this event is for the less fortunate that cannot easily run dm or gates(also must have gold loot items..ect). Maybe if the newer players or less geared people can earn at a higher rate than usual, while limiting the people with game breaking gears from destroying the market, they can gear up better and actually run these other areas of interest. Its not always about you and your bank account...

Also give props to Cinco for the blunt transparency, which only a few appreciate it seems. I respect 100% what you guys did to the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks sts , i love when u guys give this vanity styles, that have proc animations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Same gold drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xmenarmy View Post
    Better can we nerf Deep marsh and Elite Valley gates also like 20k less drop than before....Economy will settle and everything will be cheap XD!

ign axemenarmy(Rog)
    Dude whats your problem??
    Does peps dont invite you to evg pt ? Thats why youre asking for nerf? Tf?
    As i can see al community is stable with this drops i can people affording arcane 76 unlike before perhaps youre a loner no one invites you to do daily evg??? I have 350gl and drops 10-18k like whats ur problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Some facts for those interested in a larger view of the player economy... Arlorians have looted over 192 billion gold since 'Pirate Booty: Skeleton Crew' began (a pace of just over 24 billion gold per day). The precise figure as of this post is 192,535,168,943 gold over a period of 8 days.

While your individual experience in the event may not measure up to your dreams of game-breaking gold loot, I think it's important to keep in mind that Pirate Booty's effect is game-wide. When the event ends and nearly half a trillion gold has been created you may see some economic impact. Just sayin'

As always, thanks for the continued feedback!
    Why not calculate the gold being looted from deep marsh or evg?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Dude whats your problem??
    Does peps dont invite you to evg pt ? Thats why youre asking for nerf? Tf?
    As i can see al community is stable with this drops i can people affording arcane 76 unlike before perhaps youre a loner no one invites you to do daily evg??? I have 350gl and drops 10-18k like whats ur problem?
    They will do in opposite way, so im saying like this.......

ign axemenarmy(Rog)
    Ign: Axemenarmy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Xmenarmy View Post

ign axemenarmy(Rog)
    Then this game will be worthless and alot of players will stop playing like before when gold was so rare people would take years to come up this will be bad for economy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by RedeZy View Post
    Sts won’t buff the event in terms of gold purely because that it will break the game. This is all sts fault, the can’t afford so much inflation because of already how messed up the economy is. Sts should have nerfed the gl % zones where everyone farms very early on so something like this for events would never occur, gold loot has ruined the game completely imo. There was a time where players would have to grind and farm elites to get legendary drops to max their toons, and when arcanes were limited and very rare. Sts has introduced so many recoloured pets and weapons that are either set rarity or arcane that does not help the game in anyway. It’s arcane rarity for a reason not everyone should have it.
    I agree but then again having arcane items easier than before gave everyone the chance to experience the game better which made the game more fun in fact it was so annoying when only few had arcane items and the rest was just looking at them wishing they had it. It was only for those who are irl rich and that was the worst to experience dont you think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

@cinco in my opinion, this shouldn't have been announced. It's such a minor change but mentioning it creates some feeling of some major change thereby leading to some disappointments.
    Overall the decision u took for the game must've been for the best.