Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-07-16 Content Update (276625)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

How tf is 1200 divide by 600 200 lmfao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Some facts for those interested in a larger view of the player economy... Arlorians have looted over 192 billion gold since 'Pirate Booty: Skeleton Crew' began (a pace of just over 24 billion gold per day). The precise figure as of this post is 192,535,168,943 gold over a period of 8 days.

While your individual experience in the event may not measure up to your dreams of game-breaking gold loot, I think it's important to keep in mind that Pirate Booty's effect is game-wide. When the event ends and nearly half a trillion gold has been created you may see some economic impact. Just sayin'

As always, thanks for the continued feedback!
    Non rich players with low/no gold loot stays non rich while gold introduced to make them rich is taken by rich players with 400-900gl normally.. then these rich players pays And wants 10x gold for gear price
    And non rich complains on forums for low drops and high prices of gears.

Higher the gold drop Higher the gap.

Maybe irrationally capping of gl after 400% On basis of total gl would help as Arc dragon ring and healing arc armor were capped. Or the ugly income tax formula.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I'm sick of seeing someone complain about gold and the greed of the players, you all should support devs and give you a fair idea, if you expect sts to drop 1m / boss run it's not possible the game should be balanced, honestly when first updated it looks good with quickly we kill mobs and bosses but other players complain and complain no end, if this is easy this is fair for all with max drop of gold without gl 5k, I don't understand why you are complaining and as if you want to become super rich, hope boss drops 1m gold, you should stop complaining, you should give a fair and positive idea and we should thank the devs for making something cool and fair but you never stop complaining that your idea is bad if you have an idea it should make everyone happy and fair not only for yourself

THANKS DEVS FOR WOKING TO MAKE GOOD EVENT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    How tf is 1200 divide by 600 200 lmfao
    That's easy the answer is quick meth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I have already dedicated myself a lot to gold loot, today no longer, I prefer the events to be fun, I never bought platinum, however, friends who knew the game for me, spent it with platinum, so everyone has its importance for the game! Lately the events and new stages are no longer pleasing and therefore having to place high drops of gold to encourage players to go to the stage. I would like to see an evolution in the game where the challenge is the impediment to proceed in a way that is not just having appealing items, like me, there are several people discouraged because of the delay in getting a decent SET of levels compatible with the new levels. I would like when you launch phases, be careful to make it accessible for everyone, and with more affordable token items, not everyone has all day to play! In the final we all want to play the stages, but they are very boring, just one direction full of stronger enemies, nothing more! apart from the difficulty. Even more than strong players rarely go with weaker players! Leaving the stages impossible for the average!
    Well, sorry for anything, I'm using the Google translator to send this message.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Slick gold nerf again? Anyone else notice?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes but sorry to say I run event 1hr /1m (include token/chest) I'm warrior i run GL set in mobs and boss max drop 21k i run for 5hrs i got 4.7m ( include token/chest ) if I run 10hrs i can get 8-10m gold (not bad at all) if you think wisely this event is good but sad for rogues I run rogs a lil slower than war sad to say if you dont have duggar dagger and glint set its slow anyway good luck to all i wish i don't hurt someone in this comment xD

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pres For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

First day i drop 25k rarely but now my max 20k how sad it is xd

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pres View Post
    Yes but sorry to say I run event 1hr /1m (include token/chest) I'm warrior i run GL set in mobs and boss max drop 21k i run for 5hrs i got 4.7m ( include token/chest ) if I run 10hrs i can get 8-10m gold (not bad at all) if you think wisely this event is good but sad for rogues I run rogs a lil slower than war sad to say if you dont have duggar dagger and glint set its slow anyway good luck to all i wish i don't hurt someone in this comment xD
    Sadly that i do evg 5m per hour

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Well and smart designed event for none GL player to get some decent gold. Need a bit of work though. Well done Devs. For gl player evg and DM still makes way more gold than the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pres View Post
    Imagine for those who dont have gl or low gl :S

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

[QUOTE=Kolpertis_333;3264276]How tf is 1200 divide by 600
    yeras of academy,lost

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts