Thread: Affordable rogue gears?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Affordable rogue gears?

Not new, but returning player.
    What gear can I get when I'm not super rich?
    I also need help with happiness pet.
    Please and thank you for answering.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Depends on maps you wanna farm really..

For Deepmarsh and Elite Festerfang,

Mireguard items can still do you well, also Lvl 71 arcane ring and amulet is a good choice too. Speed set is optional. Your weapon choice can be Ebon Dagger or Duggar Bow. For pet AA, Nekro/Glowstik/Werewiger will do. Pet Happiness bonus can be anything really, but I recommend you one with GL such as Geng/Timur/Noe/Belial/ if you ever have them. Some pet passives are good for Deepmarsh only.... pets that grant %gold loot such as Chester/Arcanite Chester/Re-gifter/Heroic Re-gifter.

For Vardan Maps,

Well, you need to spend a little more if you wanna run here. Mireguard Armor/Helm is still good, but there's no guarantee that they will get you to higher waves in Gates. Perhaps you should save up for an Ebon Armor. You can still use your lvl71 arcane ring and amulet here but I personally recommend purchasing a Hidden set (belt/ring/amulet) the proc is really useful especially when you have BD/ED awakes on it. For your weapon choice, duggar bow is your best bet then perhaps upgrade to duggar daggers when you have enough. For pet AA, pretty much same with dm but nekro/glowstik should be your priority since you're a rogue. Pet Happiness bonus can be any pets with %Elite Damage/%Boss Damage such as Armored Zhu, Ingot and Chunk etc...

Ps. These are just my personal preferences, can vary with other players' playstyle. Best of luck!

~丂乇从尸乇尺 下工刀乇乚工丂~
    Last edited by Enraged; 07-19-2020 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    Depends on maps you wanna farm really..

For Deepmarsh and Elite Festerfang,

Mireguard items can still do you well, also Lvl 71 arcane ring and amulet is a good choice too. Speed set is optional. Your weapon choice can be Ebon Dagger or Duggar Bow. For pet AA, Nekro/Glowstik/Werewiger will do. Pet Happiness bonus can be anything really, but I recommend you one with GL such as Geng/Timur/Noe/Belial/ if you ever have them. Some pet passives are good for Deepmarsh only.... pets that grant %gold loot such as Chester/Arcanite Chester/Re-gifter/Heroic Re-gifter.

For Vardan Maps,

Well, you need to spend a little more if you wanna run here. Mireguard Armor/Helm is still good, but there's no guarantee that they will get you to higher waves in Gates. Perhaps you should save up for an Ebon Armor. You can still use your lvl71 arcane ring and amulet here but I personally recommend purchasing a Hidden set (belt/ring/amulet) the proc is really useful especially when you have BD/ED awakes on it. For your weapon choice, duggar bow is your best bet then perhaps upgrade to duggar daggers when you have enough. For pet AA, pretty much same with dm but nekro/glowstik should be your priority since you're a rogue. Pet Happiness bonus can be any pets with %Elite Damage/%Boss Damage such as Armored Zhu, Ingot and Chunk etc...

Ps. These are just my personal preferences, can vary with other players' playstyle. Best of luck!

~丂乇从尸乇尺 下工刀乇乚工丂~
    Wow that is really helpful.
    Some players told me that duggar bow is quite useless in elite vardan valley but none of them plays rogue so I decided to ask here.

Thx so much!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Monofilament View Post
    Wow that is really helpful.
    Some players told me that duggar bow is quite useless in elite vardan valley but none of them plays rogue so I decided to ask here.

Thx so much!
    Duggar Bow isn't useless in EVG lol, well it is not really good when it comes to mob killing but in EVG you will be conquering bosses for the most part. Ebon Armor proc + Hidden Set Proc + Duggar Bow proc works wonders against the spiders especially when you're stuffed with %BD/ED awakes

~丂乇从尸乇尺 下工刀乇乚工丂~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    Duggar Bow isn't useless in EVG lol, well it is not really good when it comes to mob killing but in EVG you will be conquering bosses for the most part. Ebon Armor proc + Hidden Set Proc + Duggar Bow proc works wonders against the spiders especially when you're stuffed with %BD/ED awakes
    Also since you won't be exposing yourself to hits, getting sunken armor is much better than ebon armor (although more pricey indeed). Also, if you have the funding for it, you could go duggar dagger proc then switch to duggar bow proc onto boss which will melt it... But we are indeed getting farther away from "affordable" territory and going to "op" territory... But yeah don't believe those who say that the duggar bow isn't useful in evg (ebon weaps and below are the ones pretty much useless there)...