Thread: The current state of PL- 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    What's the point of a new cap where existing XP kits can be used to cap instantly? again events aren't here to make sure you cap instantly when it goes live as someone said he would rage if that doesn't happen.

Not just for 5 days, XP kits shouldn't work at L110+ for FEW MONTHS AT LEAST.
    Pets should have very limited use.
    Focus on old ways of farming rather than totally based on locked crates. Make them rare and ways to get that easier way with plats.
    Remove the enchantment feature from upcoming arcane items, bring enchantment of vanities for different glows or color effects to richness and show off in town, I'm sure many will do that.

That's kinda rude 1) Players aren't forced, majority of mobile games have worse monetization with bigger player base 2) If we playing and still like the game, we should be happy it's running.
    Don’t take this personally but I’m going to have to disagree with some of the things you said. First off, there really isn’t anything to like about this game anymore. The community? Long gone. We only have a ghost town with a few AFK bots here and there. Pvp? Very few games nowadays so nothing to offer the more competitive players. Fun PVE? Yeah right. There’s no loot worth farming anymore and who actually wants to gold farm 247? Sounds dead boring. Even the multiplayer aspect that an mmo is based upon, has degraded with many maps being ‘solo’able. Now you tell me what is left to enjoy. Also people don’t really play this game. Maybe for 1-2 mins checking stuff out hopping off. This is the impression I get from empty towns, no pvp games.

Also regarding 2). The fact that it’s still running is irrelevant. Why should someone continue to play a sub-standard game when clearly, there are better options out there? Why should we have to lower our standards to a point where just keeping it running is enough for us? When a game fails, people are just doing to ditch it, simple.

Maybe 1) is true but do you really believe that this game is friendly towards new players? The only way they can make gold and become well established is through events. So even if their monetisation isn’t as bad ( let’s assume this is true for now) as other games, new players are being turned away. The more popular games obviously don’t make this mistake and is why they’re more successful despite a worse monetisation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post

Also regarding 2). The fact that it’s still running is irrelevant. Why should someone continue to play a sub-standard game when clearly, there are better options out there? Why should we have to lower our standards to a point where just keeping it running is enough for us? When a game fails, people are just doing to ditch it, simple.
    That's not even a point becasue there's no argument provided to make someone keep playing who lost interest in game, not at all. No one is asking someone not to ditch the game neither I'm trying to justify that why someone should keep playing. I just countered some rude comments and remind that some ppl still want the game keep running at least and even for each popular game there's always some ppl who doesn't like it but some does like it just the ratio varies, so one player can decide to ditch or not but can't decide the fate of a game.

And when I said "WE" I meant the persons who still likes PL not those who totally lost interest in this so for "US" we happy that it's running and it will keep doing so that I believe. , so if you don't like it then you don't fall under "US" so I haven't spoken behalf of you XD