Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post

Also regarding 2). The fact that it’s still running is irrelevant. Why should someone continue to play a sub-standard game when clearly, there are better options out there? Why should we have to lower our standards to a point where just keeping it running is enough for us? When a game fails, people are just doing to ditch it, simple.
That's not even a point becasue there's no argument provided to make someone keep playing who lost interest in game, not at all. No one is asking someone not to ditch the game neither I'm trying to justify that why someone should keep playing. I just countered some rude comments and remind that some ppl still want the game keep running at least and even for each popular game there's always some ppl who doesn't like it but some does like it just the ratio varies, so one player can decide to ditch or not but can't decide the fate of a game.

And when I said "WE" I meant the persons who still likes PL not those who totally lost interest in this so for "US" we happy that it's running and it will keep doing so that I believe. , so if you don't like it then you don't fall under "US" so I haven't spoken behalf of you XD