Thread: The current state of PL- 2020

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default The current state of PL- 2020

The PvE Situation of PL is relatively simple. Endgame is now an XP kits dominated event. Players that are wealthy or who have reached 110 have mostly gotten there by more or less buying their way through the game and spending stupendous amounts (at times) of gold. You basically cannot level of you are a new player starting out which is why PL isn't growing and has been in a decline since Oktal cap.

The player skill in PvE has noticeably declined. I think that this is ultimate culmination of the trend that started with the introduction of stat pets and leveling dungeons.

I want the old PL back. Grinding for the win not p2w.Foxes are rhino are on a long due rework ever since the 2 classes came out.

People grinded to 110 the old fashion way only to get a pet which would later on be rejected by adding a pet with twice it's stats for 200 platinum on a vendor.

And the next cap is gonna be whoever has the most XP kits saved up which is actually sad to see that the game I once grinded on turned in a game for lazy people. Thought it was an MMORPG which means it has to have roleplaying which in this case has come down to xpplaying.

I've met new players that have told me that it's super hard for them to level and I understand why. You cant expect a new coming player to have the funds to afford a pet or XP kits since those are the main ways of leveling nobody does regular PVE unless it's goldfarming or events anymore.

That's why AL is easy to get into the more you progress the more the game offers for you, it's much more active since there are weekly events and the community is not as toxic. Luckily the grind is still real on AL without stat boosted pets.

I want the old PL grind back because that's how memories are made and memories are the most important part of the game for myself because I won't I remember how many kits I threw away on a cap.New expansions are a one time run now I don't see anyone hosting runs or games to get new loot which is sad.

I want the old PL back.

this are my thoughts on the game, thanks for reading.

Edit: By AL rewarding their players for progressing I mean the level packs you get for leveling that contain gear strong enough to get you to the next campaign.
    Last edited by Guanek; 07-19-2020 at 01:00 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guanek For This Useful Post: