Thread: Tips/Guide to dealing with rushers in PvP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Exclamation Tips/Guide to dealing with rushers in PvP

Hello world of STS and Star Legends and such of things like that! I am here to give you some tips and guide you through the world of rushers.

How to deal with rushers

Steps:

1. Try talking to them.

Sometimes all a rusher wants is a simple apology for shooting them or something.

2. Ask them to stop.

Sometimes rushers think while they are you fighting you, you are fighting them back. Telling them to stop may be all it takes.

3. Try to see if they speak your language.

Rarely, a rusher might not speak your language and won't understand you when your telling them "Please stop attacking me." This is where Google Translate comes in.

4. Fight them back.

Sometimes a rusher may just be going through a tough time and is just looking for a way to relieve stress. Knocking a little sense into them never hurt anyone now has it?

4.1. Repulse them:

Don't you just hate fighting an op and they lurch you? Use that to help against rushers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose:576806
    Repulse and back away this frustrates them and they quit... Easy way to get rid of em while still being able to pvp!

5. Just leave.

If this rusher is really out to get you, just leave the match. Take a break and go hang with some friends or kill a couple Volerian bosses.

5.1 Leave and make your own game

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip:587728

Since rushers travel from arena to arena, they will come to your map eventually. And then.... you just boot them. And again. And one more time))

6. Know when to stop.

If you are on step #4 and the rushers has stopped attacking you, just stop before you really make them angry and they start again.

7. Last resort.
    If it's really that bad, find my op in-game (Vanished) and I'll teach that rusher a lesson or two on how to rush. :tounge:*

Name:  Boss.jpg
Views: 1823
Size:  43.2 KB

...And that, ladies and gentlemen concludes my first guide! I know, it was short and probably not all that helpful. BUT! It was on my mind and I had to get this out there! Leave comments on things I that I should add and I will get back to you.

Tips:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Worst thing to do, gangbang. Just stop, either they stop or they don't, if they don't just create a new game. Don't team up. That just makes them continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucazhaus View Post
    Dont let them kill you at all costs. If they get u once they keep trying. Ive seen this one engi, blade sumthin pop in, shot his dots, then leave, then repeat. Its real deadly to ops, DO NOT let them get a kill.

*If your having trouble with a custom commando your on your own. >.< Lol good luck!
    Last edited by Shaocalur; 08-26-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks Aaroniero Arruruerie for the awesome signature!
    Star Legends: Shaocalur, Vanished, Desolated
    Dark Legends: Vanished

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shaocalur For This Useful Post: