Thread: EVG tips for Rogues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post

P.S i don’t recommend using pierce on spiders because the spiders have this weird Aoe/Dot attack they do that can last a few seconds and can stun u. The spiders damage everyone around them so there is no safe way to hide from this attack except to keep your distance, it’s also hard to tell when they do it because you don’t see a red zone. On the early waves this attack doesn’t do much dmg and u can survive by spamming pots, but on wave 80, just one tick was able to one shot me (7.5k armor, 15khp, 25% dmg reduction). This is deadly because the range is pretty long. I pierce and try to run away ( i had 2 speed lix and 30% speed awakes) but no matter how far i got i still got hit.
    I use glow, dash then dugger proc and easily get to wave 70 staying close to spiders as long as i dodge red zones, meaning if i stay behind them. I haven't got to wave 80 so idk, have you tried, will it work?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to danley For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danley View Post
    I use glow, dash then dugger proc and easily get to wave 70 staying close to spiders as long as i dodge red zones, meaning if i stay behind them. I haven't got to wave 80 so idk, have you tried, will it work?
    If u have glow aa on u can probably stay close to spiders, but once the aa is gone and the spiders use their weird aoe/dot attack it’s gg because attacks hits u even if u are behind them.I used to do this back when wave 70+ was the normal for Lb. But once the points started going crazy I stopped doing this because I didn’t want to risk it. Wave 80 was the when I got one shot by this attack. Sometimes tho waves go by when they never even use this type of attack. If someone can figure out what makes spiders use this attack and how to stop them from
    using this type of attack then evg will be a lot easier for us rogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk