Thread: 10, 20, even 40 man raids?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well one of the big lures in a few popular mmorpgs was downing a massive boss with a large party as most of you probably know, very difficult to accomplish, leaves even better gear, epic/legendary for the party/guild. Even bigger than that was the constant updating of new dungeons with even harder bosses every few months ie WoW, like here a 40 man raid downing dragon Nefarian of black wing lair. The exclusivity of downing the massive new boss was known just by the gear itself worn proudly by guilds in town. SL is pretty much the game I have chosen to play exclusively, since ive been looking for a mmorpg that fits my playing style, genre, graphics, and accessiblity is perfect. Ive been searching and hoping for a game that could include larger raids, even a 10 man raid at most would be great imo. If there are areas such as ucs blackstar and other bases with over 20+ in at a time simultaneously trading chatting emoting, would STS be able to include even a 10 man raid? Whos with me on this? I recently met a player in SL who reminisced about the old days playing runescape back when it was 2d, and he told me about his persistence and knowledge of creating beer in real life, helped put the creation of beer into the actual runescape game, and that was a big release in the game for a little while. Could we somehow use this knowledge to help shape how future raids/dungeons are made for Star Legends, more EPIC Bosses, and Epic Gear, its a win win situation imo. the only question is does sts have the means to do so and would they be willing to?

Name:  Nefarion Dead.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  107.1 KB
    Last edited by rapturerobb; 02-22-2012 at 07:05 AM.