Quote Originally Posted by Laezeo View Post
Hey Rem,

Can I ask you something? Last Tour of Arlor, Kali asked for a banner to represent players who complete all four weeks but unfortunately you guys were too busy because of the upcoming new expansion (46). Since this is no longer 6 weeks contest or something, my question, is there any chance you could make us a BANNER this time? I don’t mind if this contest gonna take for 12 weeks because the more players who participate, the more fun this will be.

I feel like I need someone who really good at designing banner so the art team can easily decide and which one to pick but that one is another story. Long time ago, way back from 2013, there was an official STS banner contest but I don’t know the time required for a Dev to make one. Yes the speed demon banner is an example but not that one lol. There are first, second, and 10 runners Up which they could pick one for the Tour of Arlor banner.

I don’t know it just came out to my mind. If the community wants it, highly chance they gonna make one. If the STS said no because they were too busy for the upcoming new content ,well I guess....... it’s fine

Any thoughts?
+1 good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk